Ladies... Have you ever been choked during intercourse?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by LongPhatDong, Sep 12, 2006.

1. LongPhatDong

LongPhatDong Member

The only reason I ask is because of a recent fling I had been in. She was this really hot gothic girl that I had known on and off for a while. We finally started hitting it off and the sex was great. Then I started noticing some little quirks. The first thing that I noticed different during the sex was when I hit her cervix. I'm usually pretty careful about that because every girl that I'd been with previously seem to experience great pain when this occurs. When I accidentally hit her's she flinched in pain. I apologized, but she replied by telling me to slam into it harder. It was clear that it was hurting her, but she seemed to enjoy it as much as it pained her, so I continued. (Plus, she's the first girl that I was ever allowed to slam balls deep, so I chose not to look a gift horse in the mouth.)

About a week into our nightly sex, we were at it again. This time, about halfway through, I switched into the missionary position. I propped myself up with my right arm over her right shoulder and her legs over my shoulders. We were in the middle of some good power sex when she reached up and pulled my elbow down so that it was parallel across her throat. I started to pull my arm back up, but she pulled it back down harder. She was choking herself with my arm. I had heard of girls enjoying this before, but I never thought that I'd be with one of them. We continued to have sex a few weeks after that incident, but then we decided to break it off after some other complications.

Shortly after breaking it off with her, I was hanging out with one of my female friends, and mentioned the girl's fetish to her. She replied by saying that she liked it too, and mentioned several other female friends that I know who are also into it. It really surprised me to hear her say that. So it got me thinking. I always thought that the choking fetish was very rare, but my friend assures me that it is far more common than that.

So here I am! I know that we may be a somewhat specialized group, but I'm curious to see how many women are really into this fetish. As always, input from both sexes is always welcome in my threads (well, the few that I've started, anyway). And if I said anything that is offensive, then I apologize in advance.

Cheers
    ~LPD

(And I apologize for the long-windedness of this thread.)

(...but I do not apologize for the use of the made up word "long-windedness.")

2. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Stronzo posted a thread about something like this. It can be very dangerous when taken to extremes.

3. LongPhatDong

LongPhatDong Member

Yes, but if I remember correctly, Stronzo's thread was about autoerotic-asphyxiation, not choking with a partner (unless I read it wrong). But you are correct that it can be dangerous which is why I don't really understand its allure.

4. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Am I wrong in assuming that choking can lead to the more intense autoasphyxiation?

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

If the woman wants something like this im gone. Im sorry not into anything like that.

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Nothing wrong with playing rough and even being 'dominated' but thats a little to far over the top for me.

However as long as the girl can trust her partner and he knows the limits i dont see any reason for it to be considered wrong....same applies in reverse also

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Im not in to violence really of any kind.If some women wants her ass beat fine! It just wont be me doing it. People who dwell into areas such as this are getting the short end of the stick to begin with. Not satisfied

8. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Hi LPD :eek: I'm talking to myself again.

I have never encountered this fetish if that is the right word.

I like playful spanking where you don't follow through with the smack if that makes sense. I am another who doesn't like violence, I can't correlate it to sexual pleasure. I am one of those who is constantly told that I don't realise my own strength - ug.

9. midnight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have run into this experience before. At first it was a little off-putting (sic). But I found that it was more of the illusion of choking that turned her on. The giving of absolute power to me that was experienced by her. Not a real turn on for me as I find has shades of violence in it. Not into that. But she was a girl who had a lot of power in her social and business life. And a lot of expectations on her. It brought to mind the image of powerful businessmen that go to domanatrixes. Just having a forceful hand on her throat with out really choking her made her squirm and cum like crazy. Kind of a surreal experience when it is happening. She did it to me but I find that I usually hold my breath anyways when i am having an orgasm so I guess the fantasy didnĀ“t really do much for me. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is my two cents...!

10. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to be into this more. Especially when edging. VERY intense orgasms. :eek:

From Wikipedia;

Erotic asphyxiation, asphyxiophilia, breath control play, or scarfing, is the practice of intentionally reducing the amount of oxygen to the brain during sexual stimulation in order to heighten the received pleasure from orgasm. A sexual partner may or may not be involved, however, if one is excluded the practice can be referred to as autoerotic asphyxiation, or AEA. Various methods are used to achieve the level of oxygen depletion needed such as a plastic bag over the head or self-strangulation, typically by the use of a ligature (scarfing). The increased pleasure results from the body producing more endorphins as it approaches the state of asphyxia. Pleasurable or not, it is an extremely dangerous practice that results in many accidental deaths each year.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoerotic_asphyxia

11. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oxygen=good
    Lack of oxygen=bad

The risk of brain damage/death during sex has no appeal for me.

12. Gisella

Gold Member

:rolleyes:

No way...

I dont fancy nothing like that...plus I even feel claustrophobic in close spaces for too long imagine the suggestion of choke me or him..no and no.

I love the outdoors and etc...air is healthy and i need plenty of it all the time.

13. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes Good point:cool:

14. Section8

Section8 New Member

Albums:
    I totally agree. I'm not up for Taliban sex either. I want to see a girl's expression of intense pleasure, not her eyes bugging out and her face turning red from lack of air. Not sexy.

15. Eleventh_House

Eleventh_House New Member

Yeah, I enjoy being dominated but certainly not abused or degrated. My ex-husband tried that shit with me, I realized he had control issues.
    Dr.Drew usually claims that gratifying from pain ain't right. Don't anybody dare say somethin bad about my Dr.Drew.

16. Ed69

Gold Member

Lisa and I have experimented with a wide range of play in the bedroom.We both draw the line at things that could be physicaly dangerous.

17. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Wow. I don't know a single woman who is into this. If a guy tried to choke me during sex, I'd smack him - hard. lol. NOT into that! Not into pain, really... at least not during sex. If someone else is into that, that's their own deal. But it kind of makes me nervous to think there are guys out there that get off on choking people... and people out there that enjoy being choked.

18. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Nah. I don't need iffy gimmicks like that to enjoy sex. Make me cum till I can't walk and I'm happy :biggrin1: . So simple am I.

19. Mumzi

Mumzi New Member

I would stay away from any woman into that. I can see it now:
    She's dead, the cops are there, he says " but I didn't know she had asthma...she told me to keep squeezing........but, but....."

Naw, too many 'what if's'

20. LongPhatDong

LongPhatDong Member

Phew! Thank you everyone for reaffirming my view on reality. I did think that it was odd when it occured to me, and it was a little off-putting when my friend told me that it was fairly common. At least in this portion of the overall populace, it does not appear to be the norm.

And I would have to agree with you all, as well. I consider myself a generally peace-loving guy, so this whole sado-masochistic aspect of love-making is a very odd animal to me. The only reason I even did it at all is that she really seemed to be getting off on it (and I do aim to please), and that I did trust myself to maintain her safety. Plus, the fact that it was just light pressure from the side of my arm. If she asked me to strangle her with my hands, I'm certain I would have drawn the line.

So the moral of the story is: Oxygen=Good, Lack of Oxygen=Bad

...and Cumming until you can't walk=Good

Draft saved Draft deleted