Ladies... Have you ever been choked during intercourse?

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fortunately I've never been actually choked. Geez, sex is supposed to feel good, why would I want to be choked?? But actually sometimes we do get kinda carried away in a good way. When things are really heating up he'll sometimes pin my shoulders down or sometimes when I start to cum he cups my neck and my jaw with his hands. He never ever does anything that hurts and I don't mind when he plays a little rough like that, it kinda ups the intensity. I actually do think sometimes when he gets just a little rough it makes my orgasm more intense.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If any guy started choking me during sex id assume he was trying to kill me and start hitting him and screaming for help.

It really is something i can never see myelf trying but i can see why people are interested in trying it..Everyone is looking for a bigger & better orgasm and if you think you can trust the person why not give it a try. I mean how many people have you actually heard die from doing tihis.....Hopefully the person knows when to stop and not get carried away with it though

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well.. Most of my friends are girls so Ive obviously heard of this lol. Never tried it seeing as how I never had the chance to rofl.

Most of the girls said they liked it but they would have to absolutely trust the person. Quite a few of them, however, said hell no.

ReRil998

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My girlfriend loves it. I never do it hard though, and I know my limits. Actually, most of the time I just grip the neck and add small amounts of pressure, letting up every few seconds. She goes absolutely crazy when I do it. She loves the dominance thing. It's not really dangerous if you know what you are doing.

[EDIT]

Holy crap I didn't know how old this thread was. I got it on a google search. Sorry for the massive bump.

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
My ex loved this. At first I was really weirded out by it. The thing is you're not actually choking her, you're just putting your hand around her neck. I wouldn't want anything to do with it if it involved actually cutting off her airflow. She wanted to feel completely dominated, and I didn't want to actually hurt her, so you find the happy middle.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not into any kind of sex where my safety is risked. I was once violently assaulted and raped by knife-point and it took years to even trust a man again, but then rape is not about sex, it's about power to the aggressor and belittlement to the victim. Please don't even get me started...I'm upfront with any man who wants to be with me that trust is a very important issue for me. I am pretty open to things as long as I do not feel unsafe. I won't let myself be blindfolded, or partake in any kind of threesomes- especially DP. I love sex and as long as a man can respect my wishes and not try to "convince" me otherwise, or try to cross my boundaries we will have a really good time.

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
like 36DD, i was beated up and date-raped while being pinned down in a choke hold. it's my major "no-no" during sex.

ALWAYS ASK before doing this, no matter what. always.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't see what's erotic about asphyxiation, it takes all sorts to make a full and interesting sex life but those things should be about sex not mock strangulation or about pain for the sake of pain

txnrude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is a really funny scene in a movie called Pool Hall Junkies in which this guy starts making out with a girl and she grabs his hand and puts it on her throat and tells him to choak her. He gets totally creeped out and jumps up, I always figured thats exactly how I would react.

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok so i might freak u guys out(i read the post.. u guys seems not so enthuised about this) BUT,I love being choked during sex and I will tell u why....Some years back i was totally having some real hardcore sex with a bf which really surprised me because I was more the "in the shell" type girl.Not that Im a geek.. or that im not hot.. I totally am Hot lolz.. he he... but we were doing it in a swimming pool... doggy style.We were so much into it that he grabbed the back of my hair... and his weight just pushed my head under.. I almost drowned during that session. But only till that did i know what a real orgasm was.The thing about it is... i thrive off adrenaline ( i was a female firefighter for sometime) and not knowing what can happen next is so much orgasmic for me. Not only that but actually giving somebody else that I trust my life and knowing that im taking a chance on that trust is awesome... call me a freak.. maybe i am.. but hey... whatever floats ur boat.. right?
And sence then.. I'm proud to say that I am a freak of all sexual things.. hell.. even foot fettishes lolz... and lots and lots of pain!!!!

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Most people will experience a brief temporary high when oxygen is cut from the brain. It's possible what she experienced was not an orgasm. It's a dangerous dangerous game. You shouldn't trust anyone with that. Not even yourself.

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hold Up here... true about the oxygen thing.. i gotta say.. but also that lack is a total turn on for me.. cant say much for other ppl .. well because we arent all into the same thing...but it also has alot to do with being on the edge... as i said.. i get off on adrenaline rushes...I cant explain why but i know that adrenaline is a chemical that is released by the brain during a time of pain.. its a shelter for ur body... ( medical background here )... and I am into anything that has to deal with pain.. just the way i am

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Erotic asphyxiation is creepy, but it's nothing compared to erotic incision... If a girl ever asked me to cut her during sex I'd go from 60 to 0 in no time flat.