Ladies have you ever had a gay boyfriend?

Ladies have you ever had a boyfriend who turned out to be gay?

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw a show with Tiffany and Debbie Gibson and they both said they had gone out with a guy who they later found out they were gay, have you?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, but some of my best male friends are gay. I love our conversations. We have the same design tastes so we're together constantly. I showed one this site and I thought he would have a heart attack! I wouldn't be surprised if he's a member here, but I would never out him even if I knew. I'm trusting him to do the same if so.

But I've never knowingly dated a gay man. Don't think there would be a problem anyway.

But we do go out with them sometimes. Once Cap and I went with Roger and Dave to New Orleans. Ho boy, did we see another side of the city that I knew was there but never experienced. Surprisingly, Cap was OK with the whole deal and everyone treated us so nice.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not on purpose...but I had one boyfriend who is now openly gay. He wasn't at the time we were dating - I mean, he was, just didn't admit it.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my case - he didn't want to be gay. He was trying to live life as if he were straight. Not a happy way to be. He's much happier now and hasn't seen a pussy in over 20 years! :)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uh, I'm not sure. There are two iffy situations.

The last guy I dated before TheBF might be. He just stopped having sex with me and after 6 weeks of no sex, I ended it. TheBF says that any man who has ever had sex with me wouldn't go that long unless he's gay. Also, when they're talking to each other, my ex sets off TheBF's gaydar. My ex really likes TheBF. In fact, many people have told me he set off their gaydar. He seemed almost asexual to me because he very rarely dated, both before we dated each other and after we dated.

I had a one night stand with an old friend that I've known since I was 19 years old. About five years after our one night stand, he announced that he was gay. That really surprised me, but when I thought back, he rarely dated women even though I knew a lot of women were interested. But I know a lot of guys like that, ones who don't take advantage of opportunities, so I didn't think anything of it. Anyway, he really went for a whole new lifestyle as a gay man. He painted his vehicle pink, started wearing a lot of leather, and told everyone he was changing his nickname. Everyone called him by this tongue in cheek offensive name that he wore as a badge of honor, actually I think he may have come up with it himself, and he altered it slightly and put the word, "gay" in front of it, and people started calling him by his new nickname. If he was going gay, he was really going for it! Then a few years later I noticed that he changed his Facebook orientation and status. It said that he was looking for a female, no mention of males. I looked through his photos and all signs of being gay were gone. Now, maybe he made some changes because of a new job or something like that, but I've seen him in person a few times and all the jokes he made were the same kind of hetero-themed straight-boy girl-chasing jokes that he's made since he was 19, his car was not pink, he was not expressing his "out and proud" persona. He seemed to have quietly turned hetero again. TheBF and I both think it's odd. I've speculated that he's actually bisexual and he had met a man that he was happy with and interested in, and with his particular personality, if he was going to fuck a man, he was going to jump in with both feet, not really realizing that he wasn't 100% gay, and he decided to return to the person I knew after that relationship ended, but that's just speculation. He's not the sort of person who does "shame" as I think you can tell, so the entire thing is just strange. We grew apart years ago and now I only see him on Facebook and in person once every few years, so I no longer feel close enough to him to just come out and say, "So what happened with you being gay and all of that?"

Last edited:

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. Yes I have. Back home in Uber Conservatavia, I was usually the 'last resort' for gay men before they finally decided to come out of the closet. I've also been the 'Just checking to see if I'm really gay' date, too.