Ladies, have you ever had to tell a man the shocking truth

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Wrist_thick10, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Wrist_thick10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My experience with joking around with men is that they always lie or brag about being hung. But as insecurity somemtimes set in and they ask the question that should not be asked "Am I the largest you've ever had", or who is the largest.

I had sex with a married women once. She was one of the biggest size queens I've met. When her husband found out, and asked her what did I have that he didn't have.....she told him, and she gave him details. He was in the Army at the time and went AWOL.

Do you think telling your lover he has a small dick will hurt his ego, or ruin the relationship?

Attached Files:

#1 Wrist_thick10, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  2. D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

I think if you're a married woman who's an obsessive "size queen" -- who acts on these sexual impulses -- then you probably should not get married to a small-dicked guy and then cheat on him, telling him he's "too small".

3. Wrist_thick10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with you, but people do get married for all types of reasons, and they have affairs for all types of reason.

4. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

Men notoriously lie about their size. Every man feels it huge when he is horny.
    And most women really dont care about size, they want a kind man who loves and cares for them.

5. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

Men notoriously lie about their size. Every man feels it huge when he is horny.
    And most women really dont care about size, they want a kind man who loves and cares for them.

6. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Interesting subject for me because 9 out of 10 girls I have been with have said I am their biggest, and I'm a genuine 7.3/4 (no pushing) x 6 - 6.5 at base. They all seem pretty genuine, but I have a theory that many girls will tell their guys this whether it is true or not. However my current girl has had plenty of opportunity to tell me otherwise - I keep telling her she doesn't have to tell me that - I want to be her best, being her biggest would just be a bonus. Luckily I am her best. I know how to dish out a good hard fuck. And I'm finding her cervix a lot, so am having to ease off.

I hope she has told me the truth, reason being if we are together for the long haul, and eventually she changes the story - why would I believe ANYTHING she told me in those early days? It wouldn't bother me she has been with bigger, as long as she enjoys what I have. so she had no need to lie. PLUS she told me I was her biggest without any prompting from me!

Guys that actually ask are on a hiding to nothing.

*Actually it is a bit hazy as to whether she was wanking me off and said "wow" or whether she was playing with it post sex and I casually asked - You like it? Wish I could remember!!! Damn.

7. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not all men are biased with their size. No man I've met irl ever asked me...

8. Cowabanga

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have never ask a woman this question, because its a no win situation. what if I was her biggest and I ask her that question, then I would be wondering if her pussy is huge and loose in her viewpoint. If I was not her biggest then I would put her into a uncomfortable position of being frank and forward and me going AWAL.

I have never wonder if one GF had bigger breast than another Gf of the past. I judge by who made me feel the best about myself. Who look at me in the best light more often than I even deserve for all the other things that I can control being.

9. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

It is a no win situation. Dont ask, and when she tells you anyway, take it with a grain of salt.

That is like her asking you if she is the best you ever had. How do you respond to that? You lie, or the the truth, but the answer is some form of yes.

10. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Who do you think has the healthier relationship - the one where the girl says "You are the biggest darling", the one where the girl tells him "I've had bigger". I know the true answer is the one where it isn't even mentioned - but assuming it does come up in some way - Which do you think is healthier? I guess thats a rubbish question, its down to the individuals.

11. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The most healthy relationship is a relationship in which questions like that aren't of necessity Mr. Cumalot.

12. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know if it is the size that matters, but caring and considerations seem to work a lot more in my favour that being sizeable. If they ask for my company again, then I did something right.

13. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Nala very true, and I wish it had never been mentioned, but in a healthy sexual relationship, where you like to talk about sex, it can cause some discrepency and shit if the girl isn't honest when it is discussed...

For instance in my example (having been told I'm her longest and widest) and shes only been with a couple of above average men...

1) She worried she was loose. I found her tight. We discussed this and decided it was because of my girth. 1 week later she slips into conversation that she had been doing Kegel exercises! Oh so its not about my girth then? Or is it? Or what?

2) I have a particular shape of nose. She mentions that in her experience "Guys with that shape nose are better equipped downstairs". So have you been with many guys with this shaped nose? "Yes I always go for that! It just works out that way..." Oh great. So you HAVE been with mostly hung guys or not?

Its just annoying to me now because I'd rather we had an open honest relationship. When she tells me she likes the dinner I cooked, or likes me in the shirt I'm wearing or likes my personality - can I really fucking believe her if she can't keep consistent on the basics?

#13 Mr_Cumalot, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  14. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I've never been asked face to face. Thank goodness, because I don't really care what a guys size is, as long as he can use it.

15. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

When are people going to learn :rolleyes: Women dont ask if you look fat and men dont ask if your cock is the biggest

16. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Yeah but Lee, some girls TELL YOU its the biggest without you asking them. Its a complete mind fuck. I wish she had never said it.

17. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

In that case she's being a bitch then. Saying shit like that when its not asked for is just plain nastiness

18. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Trust me, this girl is so far from being a bitch. I should know, I've had 2 ex wives.

I think she was being overly complimentary OR was thereabouts telling the truth. But I can never know the true answer. I wish she had just stuck with "It's big" or "I like" or "Good enough for me".

19. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Telling you she's had bigger isnt a compliment

20. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Exactly. That;s why she didn't/

I remember a conversation - "You know, you didn't have to tell me I'm the biggest you've had, It doesn't bother me", "But you ARE the biggest", "You'd have told me that even if I wasn't", "You're probably right, but it is actually true!".

Play the game and act like its massive? Just grunt or stay silent when she brings it up (She does now and then) or have it out with her and tell her to stop saying it! Who knows.

Just keep fucking her hard like I am probably :evil:

Draft saved Draft deleted