Ladies, have you ever NOT known the last name of the guy you were about to

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by W/In 1 Stand Dev, Aug 27, 2008.

1. W/In 1 Stand Dev

W/In 1 Stand Dev Active Member

fuck?

Yeah, this happened to me tonight.

This would have been the 5th night in a row that I fucked her.

She is naked, on the bed, I'm standing, taking off my clothes.

I climb on the bed with a raging hard on. I am just about beside her and she goes:

:eek:

There went my hard on.

So I tell her and then proceed to spell it out for her.

I get my dick hard again, all the while trying to dismiss the notion that this gal has been poked more times than the Pillsbury doughboy's belly, and we fuck. She cums. Then she wants me to nut too. So I do.

I am still kinda jazzed up by the whole experience, so I play with her girlie parts some more and get her to cum again.

Then she says,

So she starts giving me a handjob.

Things are going along nicely.

I am imagining that her hands and or arms are getting tired. I kinda feel sorry for her, because I know it will take a while longer.

Then I hear it.

It was like Darth Vader's breathing.

She stopped tugging and she started snoring.

I glared at her.

Thoughts raced through my mind:

She wakes up and then apologizes.

Sexually speaking, I think this has been the must fucked up night I have ever experienced in my 36 years.

:eek:

:frown1:

2. W/In 1 Stand Dev

PS: call me old fashioned or a stick in the mud, but I think at least some formal introduction and recollection of a partner's last name is par for the course... right before you either possibly conceive a child or swap communicable diseases back and forth...

:confused:

Yeah, I have had those momentary brain farts of a date's name, but I always make it a point to remember it so I know which name to call out during my orgasm.

3. got_lost

Gold Member

:lmao:

Though gotta ask.... what's a 36 yr old doing with a college student!?!? :eek:

WOW!

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Oh fuck, give the girl a break. I've fucked guys whose last names I still don't know - hell, I fucked one guy whose name I never knew! Formal introduction my arse! Yeah "Hi - we're both high and you appear to be fondling my breasts, wanna put this condom on?" in sign language was about as formal as I got that night.

Mind you, if you had told her and she'd forgotten that's a little different - why the fuck did she want to know your last name at that particular moment is what I find interesting. And why on earth would it have that effect on you? Were / are you planning on marrying her?

As for the falling asleep thing - well you know shit happens and she did say sorry. Was she drunk or high? Had she had sufficient sleep the previous 5 nights?

Really - don't worry about either thing - if that is the the most fucked up thing that has happened to you sexually in 36 years you're a lucky man!

5. W/In 1 Stand Dev

She is a 31 or 32 year old college student...(sigh)

Maybe it's just where I am at , at this particular moment in my life.

I don't want to date single moms and smokers.

I am doing the online dating thing.

The free online dating services I have noticed are like all single moms.

Again, not my cup of tea.

I met her through a pay online site. I have also noticed that this site, I guess because you have to pay, keeps out the single moms. Which is good.

A lot of the women it has matched me up with are in their late 20's or 30's and have put career and education first.

They starting seeing that big Three Ohh or Four Ohhh :eek: and it sinks in that they have not married and don't have kids.

It's cool, in a way, to get set up with an intelligent and ambitious gal, but the flip side I am noticing is that they all think their poo doesn't stink and they are holding out for a lawyer, or a doctor or some other white collar professional.

Once they find out that I am blue collar, I get dropped like a ton of bricks.

I haven't ever been married and I don't have any kids, so, yeah, I am on the prowl for the future Mrs. W/In 1 Stand Dev, who will hopefully be able to get pregnant, and we can have a family.

(I was involved with a gal for 2.5 years + who couldn't have kids. I am kicking myself over it now... ARGGHH!!)

I didn't know I was gonna hop in the sack so quickly with this gal.

Another thing that has been bugging me is....

that she seems to be so incredibly not comfortable with herself, like it is at least one part lack of self confidence and another part of ______ :confused:

I don't know what it could be??

6. W/In 1 Stand Dev

Oh yeah, it's not so much that she asked me, I don't think, it's how and when she asked me.

Dagnabit, I would like to think that some women can be smoother than that.

There are other ways of finding that out.

DUH!

It kinda just ruined the whole spontaneity of the moment... ARGGHH

7. W/In 1 Stand Dev

And another thing... there was another thread going on a few days ago where somebody, probably njgtXX, who wrote that successful black females are finding it difficult to find black males on par with them.

I think as we get older it gets harder and harder to find what we are looking for, so it is possible that we went by our checklists first:

opposite sex, CHECK!

no kids, CHECK!

doesn't smoke, CHECK!

Is educated, CHECK!

Has his own car, CHECK!

Holds down a job, CHECK!

Has his own place, CHECK!

Isn't a complete redneck, CHECK!

Has all his own teeth? CHECK!

Has not lost all his hair yet? CHECK!

Doesn't do drugs, CHECK!

Isn't a drunk, CHECK!

Disease free, CHECK!

just pounced on each other without really trying to build any chemistry first....

Or she was just really that horny? :confused:

8. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Well - I understand that - I think it's odd that she asked you then too.

Yes - women can be a lot smoother than that - but we're also human and can be unthinking jerks too :rolleyes:

Are single moms really that bad? I'm not dissing you for having a preference to avoid them, you're far from alone in that and taking on another man's kid(s) is a big deal - but you could be screening out Ms.Right without even realising. I know a good few guys who are very happy that they didn't exclude single moms from their dating pool. Just a thought. It is your life.

9. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Same here. :redface:

10. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    No...but I've had a girl leave when we were about to fuck because I asked her what my name is and she didn't know it or forgot it. She was embarrassed obviously and I was like, "damn, couldn't I have waited until were done?"

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

What? You mean like:

Say my name baby!

Um...

C'mon, baby, say my name...

Er... I can't! I've forgotten it!
    Oooooo - :no: That's not nice... my sympathies...

12. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Uh huh.

Right, you lost your hard on because she forgot your last name. Tell us some more, guv'nor.

Oh goodie! So you get her to cum from vaginal intercourse, then you blast her with your thick goo-ies, and then you're pumped so you make her cum again with your hand. Good lad!

Of course.

Trying to use the Force, Luke? C'mon, she must have been tuckered out from all of the orgasms you've been giving her.

That does sound frustrating!

(PS, there's a fictional stories forum for stuff like this, just so you know!)

13. wonderland

wonderland Member

Personally I would be more upset when she fell asleep during the handjob. I know am terrible with names so you shouldn't give her such a hard time about that.

14. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, I have not known the last name of everyone I have fucked. One night stands are just that: one night stands.

But I doubt I would have five one-night stands with someone I didn't know.

- - - -

And by the way, educated women do prefer educated men. It's hard to talk to someone who lacks an education. However, not all education comes with a college degree, and not all blue collar workers are sub-literate. So you ARE being unfairly dissed on that angle.

15. cockoloco

Gold Member

Albums:
    LMAO:laughing:

That would be sad, certainly!

16. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

I don't understand the significance of last names if you're doing something casually. I mean...who cares? And...like you're gonna remember it anyway!

17. W/In 1 Stand Dev

@ Guy-jin,

Dude! You're a douchebag!

Sometimes the truth is really stranger than fiction.

18. Principessa

Gold Member

True, emotional intelligence counts for a lot in my book. Though I do have a few degrees under my belt I have never forgotten from whence I came. My paternal grandfather was a farmer and a plumber, my maternal grandfather was a construction worker who flipped houses long before Jeff Lewis was even thought of. Not being uber wealthy, the family had to live in the houses as he repaired them. :redface:

Please give the girl a break, I once fell asleep during a bj. :redface: To be fair it was the end of the semester and I was exhausted! I had told my bf I really just wanted to take a nap before dinner.

19. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

There is a guy I slept with that I don't know his first or last name. So.. it happens. Falling asleep during sex though.. is something lol

20. bigdog83

bigdog83 Member

i can think of 2 girls ive been with, that i dont know their last names. one i fucked off and on for over a year........lol never even thought about it.

met her at a party..
    her:can i tell you something
    me:eek:h god.......(was only about a 5.)
    her:your hot as shit.
    me:thank you, you are too....
    her:can i also tell you im going to fuck the shit out of you.....
    me:uh...............
    she takes my number, she calls me the next day, we meet up(i was 18, she 16).......i pick her up in a parking lot, she jumps on.........and she asks, what you wanna do??? im like i dunno, wanna play pool?(i loved pool). this is when she climbs over, starts kissing my ear.........and well we drive to a parking lot i know :)

Draft saved Draft deleted