Ladies, have you ever NOT known the last name of the guy you were about to

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my maternal grandfather was a construction worker who flipped houses long

No shit! We have some very wealthy black folk next door to us who did the same thing. They only leave the house to go to church on Sunday, or attend some urban event, none of the women ever have sex, and the one who did have sex 12 years ago has an illegit from a Jamaican dude who visits every year or so. They probably still keep the money in their mattresses.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No shit! We have some very wealthy black folk next door to us who did the same thing. They only leave the house to go to church on Sunday, or attend some urban event, none of the women ever have sex, and the one who did have sex 12 years ago has an illegit from a Jamaican dude who visits every year or so. They probably still keep the money in their mattresses.

How the hell do YOU know so much about their business? Pray tell.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would someone please explain the relevance of the above post to me.
It looks to me like Bette is not only being generally racist but trolling NJ. Anyone else agree?
I agree. I have been known to make the occassional off topic comment in a thread; but I do try not to be offensive. Lately, Bette's raison d'etre is to be offensive.:mad:

Men do it, so why shouldn't women? I'll admit that I've fucked a girl in the past without knowing her last name. I have also made out with a few girls where I didn't even know their first name. I was young, single and horny, so I made the most out of it. I picked this particular girl up at a fraternity keg party one night and we went back to my place to have sex. We must have had sex 5 times that night (I was much younger back then) and we got together a couple of other times just to have sex. At the time I wasn't looking for a wife, so I enjoyed the casual nature of that relationship. I didn't find out her last name until about 6 months later; long after we stopped getting together for sex. Now that I'm married and settled down (and 100% monogamous) I look back on my care free single days and smile. I wouldn't want that lifestyle now, but it's a fond memory!

Last edited by a moderator: