ladies have you ever notice another lady starring at your guys crotch.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ladies i was wondering if you ever notice another lady starring at your man crotch? i thought about this the other night when i was shopping with my hubby. i notice that 9 out of 10 woman looked at his crotch. he has a slight bulge showing. he also is not a monster but a good size cock 7x7 soft. i dont mind the stares. but me and my friends were talking about this and was wondering how many other women noticed this also. i mentioned this to him and his reply was" it must be my clothes." how do you ladies feel about this. and if you do look at other guys what thoughts are going through your mind.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if thats ur husband in the pictures, he is not 7x7 soft :)

yes that is my husband in the pics, and he is 7x7 soft i should know i measured his cock, and i do know how to read a tape measure as i am a cabinet maker and i know a 7 inch cock when i see one as i am a women and we ladies know these things

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ya should post a pic of it next to a tape measure.
i agree it looks smaller than 7x7.
i wish i could say it looked it.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ya should post a pic of it next to a tape measure.
i agree it looks smaller than 7x7.
i wish i could say it looked it.[/quote

fine i will sence you seem to have a problem with it.sorry it dont meet you standards but it more than meets mine, pics, comming soon, but the question wasnt about the size of my hubbys cock read the post first then answer. plus this post was for ladies only as it is the women who are always looking at his crotch, i know men are aloud to partisapate here to but this perticulor question was for women only,

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hate to say it but i agree looks more like 6 x 5 hard

excatculy which pic, are you talking about and besides what does the pics have to do with anything about the question. just answer the question unless all you men are wanting in his pants, then i can understand why you ask but sorry hes taken and he is also not gay sorry boys .

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
People round here are very interested in size, g32 - when you consider the nature of the place it is no surprise. 7x7 soft is actually one hell of a claim and not one of the pictures back it up - folks are going to comment, and it is nothing about wanting him either.

My guy has a nice (by which I mean noticable) bulge going on, even when he tries not to, and yes, I've seen women (and men) checking it out - And yes, it amuses me, I get a kick out of it.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i will try to post his pic, on here soon as posibal to settle this problem once and for all, and it does not bother me that women or men look at him at all i just thought it would be a nice fun thread to read an have some fun sence i havent seen any on here about this concerning women, also i am thinking about leting my subcription expire and no longer view lpsg as there seem to be those that are members that are on a witch hunt to prove the other members wrong, when i subcribed to this site i was under the understanding that it was support group not a degrading group so for all of my friends ive made on here i will give you my email and we can still be friends but to the rest i say good ridences, but first i will post the pics, as i said i would then it is good by to you witch hunters,there are plenty of other sites that i am sure would be more fun ,and enjoyable

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cock is 6 by 5.25 hard and 3-4 inches soft. This sumer I'm planning to get a 3-4 inch penis extension and put it on and walk around in thin shorts with no underwear and see what that does to the women, just for the fun of it.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cock is 6 by 5.25 hard and 3-4 inches soft. This sumer I'm planning to get a 3-4 inch penis extension and put it on and walk around in thin shorts with no underwear and see what that does to the women, just for the fun of it.

that would get my attention. :wink: but there are some on here that wouldnt even belive you are weaing a fake lol, maybe i should buy hubby a john holmes kit to ware to the store lol and then post those pics on here

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
g32, I made that comment because when someone claims 7x7 there must be proof. Even though 60% of guys in lpsg don't even have 7x7 hard or just 7" alone. ( facts, from the polls I did 8 months ago)

You are asking a question that you knew it would bring that many comments, you should leave size out of it.

Then there would be clean replies. :)

Interesting though, i don't like to be noticed in public that much :)

Yesterday I went to the beach and when I came out my penis was a little thing :) at most 3.5" soft. I mean, the temperature was like 70 degrees and the water more likely 55 degrees... very cold in the west coast of fl. Then again I looked at other people's crotch I see nothing... ( nothing) then I looked at mine there was a 3.5-4" that seem little pooking out :( I guess other guy's penises hide or something haha.

Does this happen to anyone?

well normally I am 4.5-5" soft. It's rare when I am 5.5" soft.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
g32, I made that comment because when someone claims 7x7 there must be proof. Even though 60% of guys in lpsg don't even have 7x7 hard or just 7" alone. ( facts, from the polls I did 8 months ago)

You are asking a question that you knew it would bring that many comments, you should leave size out of it.

Then there would be clean replies. :)

Interesting though, i don't like to be noticed in public that much :)

Yesterday I went to the beach and when I came out my penis was a little thing :) at most 3.5" soft. I mean, the temperature was like 70 degrees and the water more likely 55 degrees... very cold in the west coast of fl. Then again I looked at other people's crotch I see nothing... ( nothing) then I looked at mine there was a 3.5-4" that seem little pooking out :( I guess other guy's penises hide or something haha.

Does this happen to anyone?

well normally I am 4.5-5" soft. It's rare when I am 5.5" soft.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok i will try to repost with out sizing it ,but honestly i didnt think of it as you satated, i am new to this but i will still post his pic to those of you who doughtd it in private message if someone can tell me how to do it after i get it taken so now i will re thread this so that i will get clean replys as you said. thanks for your imput,

D

deleted105034

You suck at spelling and making posts. You should let your wife, er, I mean you should try having sex with someone better.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You suck at spelling and making posts. You should let your wife, er, I mean you should try having sex with someone better.[/quote

least i know how to read , stop being so self centered and in love with yourself and go to the newer tread i started about this subject, as for your information i do have sex with the best man in the world to me my hubby now move on to the other post about this subject an comment or smart ass and keep your opinons to your self about other things not concerning what i ask about good ridiences to you twerp.