ladies have you ever notice another lady starring at your guys crotch.

whatsup2

Just Browsing
Media
please come measure my cock so i can feel real good about myself. that dick is no where near 7x7 hard let alone soft. he is like 5x4.5

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't speak for women, but YES...I have found my (lady) boss staring at my crotch one to many times. She takes a peak ever so sneaky...it is kind of an uncomfortable feeling knowing she is your employer. One day I was sitting in my pick up truck and she came over to speak to me about some issues at work she was standing right next to the vehicle(outside drivers door) and as she gestured to say something and I caught her so obviously looking down at my crotch while I'm sitting in the drivers seat.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes that is my husband in the pics, and he is 7x7 soft i should know i measured his cock, and i do know how to read a tape measure as i am a cabinet maker and i know a 7 inch cock when i see one as i am a women and we ladies know these things

Maybe you use a metric tape measure?:tongue:

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its so weird that my man NEVER notices women and men looking at his bulge. I get a kick out of it too. Oh gosh i am weird!!!!
I will tell him to change sometimes if the bulge looks too big for public (like in sports clothes)