ladies have you ever said a guy was small?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by damien6663, May 20, 2007.

1. damien6663

damien6663 Member

Albums:
    Ok so here is the situation, last night i picked up a girl in a club, she told me she worked as a "dancer" so stripper LOL! well things got hot and heavy (big surprise). so i am in front of her and when she takes my pants of she strokes me hard, and goes "well its not very long but atleast its fat." Now im supposing she sees alot of cock with her line of work, but who does that. I still wound up hitting it atleast.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I've never said it, because it's cruel. Not sure how I will extricate myself from such a situation should it occur again. Be rest assured I will not be wasting my time like that again.

3. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    ah........ it says a lot about her lol ....she is a stripper and u got to hit it on the first date after picking her up..what did u expect? yea her frame of thinking is warped..

4. youngcouple

youngcouple New Member

Albums:
    i would tell her she is not as pretty as some of the girls you usually go out with but at least you got a big mouth.

5. LemacST

Gold Member

lol

6. LemacST

Gold Member

Now, I wonder what she'd have to say about an average guy.

I'm glad I don't put myself in situations where I hook up with girls like this

7. THNIN

THNIN New Member

One of my coworkers came in one day lookin all upset and said she had man trouble. I later heard the rest of the story from another coworker.

Apparently her boyfriend told her she was so loose he didn't feel anything when he was inside her. She responded with something along the lines of "Maybe thats 'cause your dick is tiny." They got in a huge fight over it.

So it can go both ways. I couldn't help but thinking, if the sex is so bad, and neither have enough consideration for the others' feelings to refrain from making such hurtful comments, why waste your time? Move on and find someone thats a better match:dunno:

8. dolfette

Gold Member

people treat her like meat all day <shrug> i guess she's jaded.

i once came across a micropenis...less than 2" hard.
    just a head really.
    weird.
    didn't say anything though. just made an excuse & cuddled instead.

9. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

In one word - no.

I've never been asked the question in a real life situation what I think of someone's size either. Should I ever be I will tell it as it is - whether I've seen bigger or not (all depends on who's asking obviously).

Just don't see it as necessary to comment it. It's just as unnecessary for a man to state to a woman "oh, you have small tits" - it doesn't produce anything. Whether you're a man or a woman and you're smaller (or bigger) than average in size - trust me, you most likely know it...

10. andrewggmp

andrewggmp New Member

So true! I am an under average endowed male (only reach 5 inches on my very best days, usually 4.5), and I am very aware of this.
    That being said, no girl has ever said anything demeaning about my size, unless I ask, and even then, they have been very carefull not to hurt me.

I can only imagine what this stripper would have said if it was me instead of him.....lol

11. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My facial expression says it all,........no words are needed, the look of disappointment is sharper than a knife

12. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

On the net if a guy asks me if his cock is small and it is I'll give a truthful answer.
    In real life I've never said it to a guy - to his face :)

13. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I can't believe you actually slept with her after she said that. Stripper or not, she's a bitch.

14. transformer_99

Gold Member

"Ok so here is the situation, last night i picked up a girl in a club, she told me she worked as a "dancer" so stripper LOL! well things got hot and heavy (big surprise). so i am in front of her and when she takes my pants of she strokes me hard, and goes "well its not very long but atleast its fat." Now im supposing she sees alot of cock with her line of work, but who does that. I still wound up hitting it atleast."

"I can't believe you act
    ually slept with her after she said that. Stripper or not, she's a bitch."

Why take it so personally ? It's not like anyone's going to take her home to meet the family. You were "Mr. Right Now" for her just the same. Just be happy she didn't try to charge you and turn it into a profitably, one-sided transaction ?

15. damien6663

damien6663 Member

Albums:

is it small? LOL!

16. damien6663

damien6663 Member

Albums:

thing is technically im above average. So im like wtf.

17. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

I would never say it, think it yes, facial expression might come out, if he was small, but your not.

I did have a guy who was very thin make a comment that I was very loose, I almost said something back but I didn't - it just wasn't worth it.

Anyway you look at it, it is just plain rude.

18. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Well some guys have been known to take or endure a lot just to have sex. Not saying it's right or one of our finer moments, but it does or can happen. Would have killed the moment for me now, but not so sure when I was younger.

19. transformer_99

Gold Member

At that very moment, he or anyone else would've been fair game, criticism leaves anyone wide open to be rated. I don't think it's rude, unless it was done maliciously. But for example, a hygiene tip or whatever that is within another's control, even self-improvement that is within that individual's control, I 'd not take offense to it. Let's face it, if it's important enough to anyone, why wouldn't you want to improve yourself ? But back to this particular situation, I don't think that it was a case of self-improvement.

20. NotLongEnuff

NotLongEnuff New Member

Dude, she is a stripper. Now, I am sure are dancers who have high intellect and sound judgement. But I have went out with a few and each time, about half waythrough the date, I said to myself, that the hell I am doing!? Did you expect awesome conversation and compassion? She makes a living being judged and paid by the appearance of her body and perhaps she wanted to lash out the same way to man. Some deep rooted resentment. It is not as if you are small. If you got some, great, if you didn't, there are so many females out there. My tolerance for rudeness if pretty short and the stripper stigma is very over-rated. Brains and compassion are far more attractive assets than most guys realize, until they are facing somone without them. It is often not hard to see why some "are single and cannot find anyone."

Draft saved Draft deleted