ladies have you ever said a guy was small?

penisthemenace1

Experimental Member
Media
At that very moment, he or anyone else would've been fair game, criticism leaves anyone wide open to be rated. I don't think it's rude, unless it was done maliciously. But for example, a hygiene tip or whatever that is within another's control, even self-improvement that is within that individual's control, I 'd not take offense to it. Let's face it, if it's important enough to anyone, why wouldn't you want to improve yourself ? But back to this particular situation, I don't think that it was a case of self-improvement.
How is it not rude to insult someone? This is just common sense here...

nismosimo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have never had a female tell me that but I ever do.... I've never hit a female but that would definetly constitute an old fashioned bitch slap. *smack*
keep cruel comments to yourself.
if you think by asking a man if his dick is big before you sex w/him makes you a whore, think about what that guy is thinking about you by rejecting him b/c he has a small one. quit being so damn picky all time and be happy for who you are with.

sweetpants

Just Browsing
Media
I have definitely experienced the humiliation and ribbing of small penis comments over the years, mostly in school/college scenario, from other males. However, I can only recall one time in an intimate setting when a female told me point blank that I am just flat out small - in no uncertain terms. - And she really liked me as it was (goodness, just think if she hadn't). Her BJ skills were lousy so not sure how she could have handled a larger one.

I am sure the others had thought the same, including a very rare fortune of also having a one night stand with a stripper. At right at or under 5" and very seldom do I ever even have sex, so this isn't saying much anyhow.

The one positive spin I can put on dissappointing women by being small is that at least I know and can try to make decisions and/or compensate accordingly - whatever that might be. Yeah, sometimes you've got to laugh through the tears and think of the good things.

Ladynsniffer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never had a woman make a comment about size. I am unfortunately very small (a little less than 4 inches erect). If I was flirting with a woman she would usually, at some point, do a "package check" while we were kissing. Afterwards, almost always she would then move on to someone else (she'd figure a way of letting let me know she's lost interest without hurting my feelings).

If I was on an actual date, I can be quite charming and interesting. A few times I was able to arouse my date to the point that she'd agree to have sex. Again, no mention of size. I was so excited that she was letting me be intimate with her that I always offered oral on her first. After she'd cum that way she would generally get on top of me and make the best of the situation with my penis. Sometimes there would be a second date...but generally not.

My experience tells me that women are usually VERY careful about a man's ego...especially with regard to his size. It could be dangerous. Best to avoid the situation through a package check or, if sex is gonna happen...make the best of it and hope his oral skills are excellent (most little dicks learn this talent right away). If a relationship develops (and it can because a woman looks for more than dick size in a husband) - then humiliating comments, cheating, cuckolding, pussy whipping are all fair game.

marcus

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Once a woman mentioned how thin I was when I undressed. Immediately I began to dress and told her to go find a fat guy with a beer belly. Rude people always ruin the moment.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
If a woman ever suggested to me that I was "small," and her comment was unprovoked, I think I would quickly retaliate with the most hurtful comment I could muster and then tell her to get the f*** out of my house.

I have fortunately never experienced this. However, I did experience a situation where a girl knew about my large size before even meeting me (through rumours). Evidently she was expecting me to be even bigger based on what the other girls were saying. They were obviously impressed with my legitimate 8.5", but this one was quite a piece of work. She told me that I was "large, but not freakishly large." I had never asked for the comment, and she was the one who brought up my size and focused on it so much.

Needless to say I was both astounded and pissed. I completely lost interest in her, not because her comment had any significance, but because it made her sound both petty and psychotic. I guess the thinking in my mind was, if you can find one bigger, by all means good luck doll. Ironically, she did end up pursuing me relentlessly about three months later. I guess she never found her "freak." LOL. Personally, I think the internet, rather than reality, had warped her ideas on size.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a woman ever suggested to me that I was "small," and her comment was unprovoked, I think I would quickly retaliate with the most hurtful comment I could muster and then tell her to get the f*** out of my house.

I have fortunately never experienced this. However, I did experience a situation where a girl knew about my large size before even meeting me (through rumours). Evidently she was expecting me to be even bigger based on what the other girls were saying. They were obviously impressed with my legitimate 8.5", but this one was quite a piece of work. She told me that I was "large, but not freakishly large." I had never asked for the comment, and she was the one who brought up my size and focused on it so much.

Needless to say I was both astounded and pissed. I completely lost interest in her, not because her comment had any significance, but because it made her sound both petty and psychotic. I guess the thinking in my mind was, if you can find one bigger, by all means good luck doll. Ironically, she did end up pursuing me relentlessly about three months later. I guess she never found her "freak." LOL. Personally, I think the internet, rather than reality, had warped her ideas on size.
Wow...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once a woman mentioned how thin I was when I undressed. Immediately I began to dress and told her to go find a fat guy with a beer belly. Rude people always ruin the moment.
Too thin? How could she see around your cock to tell? :biggrin1:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would never say that. Think it, yes (and this has happened to me!) but never say it, and just try to make the best of it. :smile:

I have enough issues of my own about having small breasts...

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes why don't women just tell the truth if its small to them let us know so we know were we stand no big deal don't worrie about our feelings if you think its less then you seen before just say so that makes me try harder

brunozerli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been told twice that mi dick was too small.

1st time: during sex with an ex gf she said "what do you want to do with that 10 cm. dick"

2nd time: a girl touched my soft dick throught pants and sain "it's very small, its not developed..."

Well, i'm about 5.5 inch hard but very small when soft and other lovers said to me that i had a very nice and powerful dick.
I'm very sensitive to temperatures too.

Reactions: deleted18464931

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so here is the situation, last night i picked up a girl in a club, she told me she worked as a "dancer" so stripper LOL! well things got hot and heavy (big surprise). so i am in front of her and when she takes my pants of she strokes me hard, and goes "well its not very long but atleast its fat." Now im supposing she sees alot of cock with her line of work, but who does that. I still wound up hitting it atleast.

What a bitch! I would never say something like that to a guy...but then, I wouldn't even be with a guy unless I knew him and trusted him. There is more to being a man than the size of his genitals. Although aesthetically I do get off on large ones (or I wouldn't be here), in fact, it really doesn't matter the size...it is the man that matters. Too bad you didn't show her you were too much man for her and just left her standing there!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, having 4 friends (3 former and one currently) that have worked as strippers, this is somewhat surprising. I mean it's bad form to insult the guy you are going to hit up for a $50 lap dance.

What it sounds like is you got the "princess" of the "stable". In having been to a few of the clubs as a patron or waiting for one of the friends to get off and play "boyfriend" due to a stalker or something or other, you figure out there is usually one who thinks "her shit don't stink." Usually this one is all tease and no action, comes off as better than the other girls, is a loner, the other girls avoid her, she is very gorgeous, and makes the club a shit load of money because every guy wants the "hot, unnaccessiblle chick".

This type is no good and I would have told you to reply with, "I may be small but at least my tits aren't lopsided."

That is just rude. If there is justice, may she sag at an early age.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The one positive spin I can put on dissappointing women by being small is that at least I know and can try to make decisions and/or compensate accordingly - whatever that might be. Yeah, sometimes you've got to laugh through the tears and think of the good things.

Aaaawwww, that's so sweet. You have a great attitude -- :wink:

P.S. I never told a guy his dick was small, and never would say such a thing.