Ladies: Have you ever...

tazbadgirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have, several times. A few times I have let the guy in on it and used a ruller, a sheet of paper, the old trusted hand with the finger at the base (tummy side, not by the balls) and seeing how far up my hand it goes. Got caught doing that one time by a guy and offered to get out the tape measure and his eyes just lit up. He was just over 8" and was pretty pleased to know he really was above average.

24yroldvirgin has the right idea of how to measure a dick. If all men used this method I might start believing a few more about their size. (And my, such a nice dick he has too)

Last night I had an cyber old flame mgs me on yahoo and tells me he's lonely (aka: horney) so I talk to him a bit and he offers to show me his 9 inches. I bust up laughing. there is no way he could be more than 6 fully erect. Now how the hell did he manage to add 3 more inches? I was tempted to tell him you can't count the balls, but I kept my mouth shut.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ahhh, Duh, of course.

I use the hand/forearm method most of the time, however there are those guys who are really well hung and then I have just asked and every single one of them has been more than happy to let me measure it.

I think when you are somewhat fascinated by large cocks it just seems natural to measure the big ones.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahhh, Duh, of course.

I use the hand/forearm method most of the time, however there are those guys who are really well hung and then I have just asked and every single one of them has been more than happy to let me measure it.

I think when you are somewhat fascinated by large cocks it just seems natural to measure the big ones.
The question was "Have you watched someone measure a penis or measured a penis in front of someone?"
In other words,have you taken part in penis measuring with at least three people in the room?

killermiller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've done it a few times since I started dating my current boyfriend, always with other girls around. We've used most of the methods tazbadgirl talked about, but my personal favorite is the old-fashioned wooden ruler, like I had in middle school. There's something about holding it up next to his cock, the raw masculinity of the wood....god. so hot.