Ladies have you tried this position?

sheneeds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK it's not rocket science but my wife goes GA GA for this. She lays on her back,I straddle her at her hips, I squat over her and slide my cock in her. It's like riding cowgirl I guess. I stay on my feet though.When I'm in her she can then spread her legs or bring them up along side mine or keep them flat. This really hits her clit with my whole cock head to base and I can really give it to her slow and steady or bang that drum!! Haven't been bucked off yet!! :biggrin1:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That does look like fun! I wonder what the guy's footwear brings to the party?
Well, if you added it to the heel, I suppose some sort of rotary-device with a paddle and feather-duster attached could add some slap and tickle to the party.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well, if you added it to the heel, I suppose some sort of rotary-device with a paddle and feather-duster attached could add some slap and tickle to the party.
I'm struggling to imagine this fully, MoT. If you could post a pic or vid demonstrating these moves it would really help.:cool::smile:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm struggling to imagine this fully, MoT. If you could post a pic or vid demonstrating these moves it would really help.:cool::smile:
Consider this the prototype model. :smile: I shall fully test the product eventually.

Attachments

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cheeks have reddened just from viewing the paddle attachment!

We could play ping pong after the humping.
Absolutely! As long as we don't forget the humping bit. It's all part of my Dragons' Den business plan for the 'sexercise machine with a twist'.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

sheneeds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AW GEEZ GECKO! thanks for the highjack..... but your clip is so worthy! that is a hot and yep I have had that one in the playbook.