ladies...holding off your orgasm

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive learnt my body well enough that i will orgasm on the 3rd peak. I have 2 'almost' orgasms where i get there and just have to back off and on the 3rd i can let myself go. it isnt holding off or 'edging', its just how its always been for me
there you go...this one lady I knew would go at least two "almosts"...we were having sex one time and she let go on the sixth time ( a record for us)...we both agreed it was the most intense orgasm either of us had ever had...

chilipepper25

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I find it pretty difficult to delay my orgasms, even if I'm masturbating alone and I feel it coming on it is almost impossible to stop it, even if I stop playing with myself for a few minutes the orgasm will still happen anyway and usually after one tremendous one I will feel worn out and I immediately lose interest in anything and everything sexual for at least another half hour. Perhaps a bit like a man?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
there you go...this one lady I knew would go at least two "almosts"...we were having sex one time and she let go on the sixth time ( a record for us)...we both agreed it was the most intense orgasm either of us had ever had...

It can sometimes be annoying, especially when im trying to hurry. and ive even had to reassure guys that it isn't them doing a bad job (which can be hard to make an ego believe) but i would say i have quite intense orgasms, cant say if that is the build up from the first 2 'almosts' but i don't really want to find out.. im happy to take my time
:tongue:

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It can sometimes be annoying, especially when im trying to hurry. and ive even had to reassure guys that it isn't them doing a bad job (which can be hard to make an ego believe) but i would say i have quite intense orgasms, cant say if that is the build up from the first 2 'almosts' but i don't really want to find out.. im happy to take my time :tongue:
can you imagine what ir might have felt like to my g/f after 5 "almosts"?...lol

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yes.. Thats a white knuckled, grab the sheets, take a deep breath and ride that sucker out kind of orgasm..

how good that sounds
:notworthy:
I was in there...lol...so I felt that happening...WOW...I startedcoming on about the second or third contractions...I was nearly fished and she was barely coming down...I could still feel rythmic squeezes...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I was in there...lol...so I felt that happening...WOW...I startedcoming on about the second or third contractions...I was nearly fished and she was barely coming down...I could still feel rythmic squeezes...

did you already know she wasnt a 'first timer' or was the ego starting to get worried as to why it was taking her so long?

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
did you already know she wasnt a 'first timer' or was the ego starting to get worried as to why it was taking her so long?
no, it was quite clear what she was doing...she was using a vibe on her clit and I would feel her start to really tighten up and I was getting close when she would pull the vibe away and make me stop moving...pretty clear what she was doing and I just followed her lead until I told her I couldn't take much more...lol...she let go the next time

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
no, it was quite clear what she was doing...she was using a vibe on her clit and I would feel her start to really tighten up and I was getting close when she would pull the vibe away and make me stop moving...pretty clear what she was doing and I just followed her lead until I told her I couldn't take much more...lol...she let go the next time

that does sound fun. you really have to love the ol' trusty vibrator