Ladies, how are we supposed to know the size queens when we see them?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That big dick is gonna get old after a while with some douche bag know-it-all / idiot.

People often talk about penis size like they have to choose between size and skill. Like big guys won't try to satisfy and think their size is enough, and little guys will try super hard to compensate. But it doesn't always work like that. Sometimes big guys have size that fills you up, and skills and passion that really satisfy too. And sometimes guys don't have skills and they're small. People want to pretend the world is fair that way. Think about all the songs with a message that maybe some rich guy could buy you fancy stuff, but I can offer you love even though I'm poor. Sometimes poor guys can't offer either, and rich guys can offer both. Just depends. People have expectations about that based on their desire to see fairness.

I think any chick who says they can only be with a man with a 7.4 inch penis or larger is either A.) a man B.) lying to be mean or just for fun cause it's on the net C.) has other serious issues with men.

Sometimes it's about a good sexual fit.

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People often talk about penis size like they have to choose between size and skill. Like big guys won't try to satisfy and think their size is enough, and little guys will try super hard to compensate. But it doesn't always work like that. Sometimes big guys have size that fills you up, and skills and passion that really satisfy too. And sometimes guys don't have skills and they're small. People want to pretend the world is fair that way. Think about all the songs with a message that maybe some rich guy could buy you fancy stuff, but I can offer you love even though I'm poor. Sometimes poor guys can't offer either, and rich guys can offer both. Just depends. People have expectations about that based on their desire to see fairness.

It's called the "Just-world phenomenon" apparently;
Just-world phenomenon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It kinda makes sense in a way though. If somebody has something you don't, I suppose it's natural in a way to start constructing a perception where they also lack something that you have because that creates a fair scenario. It's probably a valuable coping mechanism for alot of things in life, but it tends to avoid the reality that some people have it all whilst others wind up with nothing.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I agree 100%. There are no rules here. I was basically saying that no or very few real women will chose a partner strictly on cock size, or even sexual prowess / ability. I think choosing a partner just based on money would be just as shallow, however makes more sense and money can do more for a woman than a big cock. So I would wager there are a ton more women who have chosen to be with small-dicked rich guys vs. big dick poor guys. Are there rich, big-dicked, sexual studs?? Of course. Just like there are poor, small-dicked, mean, sobs and average earning, medium-dicked so-so dudes and every combination thereof.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha! Seriously both of my partners have been the same size pretty much. I really couldn't imagine meeting and guy and saying "hey hey whatcha got in your pants...can I see it just to make sure your telling the truth?"

I don't think I know any size queens personally. Though I've met a lot of women that are into fisting... does that make them a size queen? IDK? I think whats under the clothes is like a present... and I'll always be surprised and happy who knows if he's too small maybe he'll be kinky in other ways I know I am and if he's too big I'll try not to faint or run screaming I just hope we have a lot of lube on hand!!!

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would think that if you're not big, you shouldn't worry about avoiding size queens since they're trying to avoid you. If you're big and you don't like them, though, that could be a problem.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don t think that women will actually seek out men with a big dick.

Got to disagree with you there. Just browse a site like craigslist for a day and see all the women who make requests for guys that are hung.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
This is true. I'm starting to doubt their is such thing as a true female "size queen". I mean many women may prefer a larger penis or "ideal penis" or like looking at big penises or whatever, but does anyone actually choose a partner because of their cock size?? That big dick is gonna get old after a while with some douche bag know-it-all / idiot. I think any chick who says they can only be with a man with a 7.4 inch penis or larger is either A.) a man B.) lying to be mean or just for fun cause it's on the net C.) has other serious issues with men.

Yes,i did.....though admittedly i think everything else about him is just as fabulous now i know him and stuff

A.)Those who have seen me can vouch i am not a man:biggrin1:
B.)I have no reason to lie,whether for fun or otherwise:rolleyes:
C.)None whatsoever:tongue:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

This is true.

It's called the "Just-world phenomenon" apparently;
Just-world phenomenon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It kinda makes sense in a way though. If somebody has something you don't, I suppose it's natural in a way to start constructing a perception where they also lack something that you have because that creates a fair scenario. It's probably a valuable coping mechanism for alot of things in life, but it tends to avoid the reality that some people have it all whilst others wind up with nothing.

I had no idea there was a term for that.

I think this is what Wally suffers from, an extreme form of victim blaming. He believes that people who have positive experiences are actually superior and deserve greater success, and people who do not have positive experiences are actually inferior. There is no need for closer examination of each individual, no influence of chance, and a very harsh critical judgement on every single possible "mistake" that a person might have made over the course of their lives or were saddled with by accident of birth.

Hence a man who gets married at 22, but divorced at 35 is logically defective, no more evidence needed than his lack of success in his marriage. A woman who has never been married past the age of 30, like me, is also defective, the only evidence needed is her lack of a wedding past the statistical norm for women.

It's a grossly oversimplied view of the world, and a perspective on the world in which it's almost completely impossible to win the game, it's so fatalistic.

It's exceptionally depressing and so far from what I consider to be reality that it saddens me that he sees the world this way.

I wish that he could view his relationships differently, as two unique personalities who are forming a bond with one another that can improve both their lives together, two people who will be friends and who will build memories and a life they both will enjoy, without consideration of how others judge either of them, or how they compare to anyone else, or any of the other things that make no difference whatsoever when you have real intimacy with another person.

That's real happiness. The unhappiest thing I can think of is trying to conform to the norms of society and do things you think others care about just because others care about those things. Searching for happiness by conforming to society will just make you miserable, because you can't be fulfilling your own wants and needs at the same time. Real people aren't Stepford Wives.

Anyway, I'm sorry, I've begun rambling and now this is incredibly long.

I agree 100%. There are no rules here. I was basically saying that no or very few real women will chose a partner strictly on cock size, or even sexual prowess / ability. I think choosing a partner just based on money would be just as shallow, however makes more sense and money can do more for a woman than a big cock. So I would wager there are a ton more women who have chosen to be with small-dicked rich guys vs. big dick poor guys. Are there rich, big-dicked, sexual studs?? Of course. Just like there are poor, small-dicked, mean, sobs and average earning, medium-dicked so-so dudes and every combination thereof.

Most women choose men on a whole bunch of factors together, from looks, personality, and character, to factors that would make them a stable long-term partner, such as financial stability/prudence. Focusing on just his bank account and penis size as the two choices a woman would make would be a view on women that is far too simplistic.

Most of the women who are seeking men with big dicks are just looking for sex. Several of them are in open relationships, so they already have love.

Last edited:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I had no idea there was a term for that.

I think this is what Wally suffers from, an extreme form of victim blaming. He believes that people who have positive experiences are actually superior and deserve greater success, and people who do not have positive experiences are actually inferior. There is no need for closer examination of each individual, no influence of chance, and a very harsh critical judgement on every single possible "mistake" that a person might have made over the course of their lives or were saddled with by accident of birth.

Hence a man who gets married at 22, but divorced at 35 is logically defective, no more evidence needed than his lack of success in his marriage. A woman who has never been married past the age of 30, like me, is also defective, the only evidence needed is her lack of a wedding past the statistical norm for women.

It's a grossly oversimplied view of the world, and a perspective on the world in which it's almost completely impossible to win the game, it's so fatalistic.

It's exceptionally depressing and so far from what I consider to be reality that it saddens me that he sees the world this way.

I wish that he could view his relationships differently, as two unique personalities who are forming a bond with one another that can improve both their lives together, two people who will be friends and who will build memories and a life they both will enjoy, without consideration of how others judge either of them, or how they compare to anyone else, or any of the other things that make no difference whatsoever when you have real intimacy with another person.

That's real happiness. The unhappiest thing I can think of is trying to conform to the norms of society and do things you think others care about just because others care about those things. Searching for happiness by conforming to society will just make you miserable, because you can't be fulfilling your own wants and needs at the same time. Real people aren't Stepford Wives.

Anyway, I'm sorry, I've begun rambling and now this is incredibly long.

That is an interesting way of looking at my world view.

I don't blame the victim. I don't think that a person's status is their "fault." They didn't do anything wrong, it's just that there are other people who society and those within society value more than others. These people don't so much deserve success, as they have been given the tools necessary to achieve it.

I know this seems very fatalistic. That's because it is. I am a fatalist. I don't see how anyone could think any differently.

I respect your views, petite, but I have to say that what you wrote seems insane to me. How can someone live their lives without taking into account the judgment of others? That's impossible. The judgment of others will affect the kinds of jobs you get, places you can live and even whether you can live at all.

The worldview that you're proposing is dangerous to low status people. People of low status must recognize that certain things are just out of their reach. There is only a certain level of happiness and personal fulfillment that they will be able to obtain. They have to understand their limits and recognize the limits that have been placed on them. Anything else will only lead to their unhappiness.

I think this kind of worldview works for you because, I suspect, you're of high status. You believe that the game of life is winnable, because for you it always has been.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The worldview that you're proposing is dangerous to low status people. People of low status must recognize that certain things are just out of their reach. There is only a certain level of happiness and personal fulfillment that they will be able to obtain. They have to understand their limits and recognize the limits that have been placed on them. Anything else will only lead to their unhappiness.

I think this kind of worldview works for you because, I suspect, you're of high status. You believe that the game of life is winnable, because for you it always has been.
Ok, so what do you classify Oprah as? She came from dirt without a chance in hell. Oh, wait I get it, she's an exception...come on man.

You seem to really have it all figured out, good for you. From my experiences just about everything you profess is garbage. I know divorced chicks are are cool as hell and married people who are miserable sacks of shit. Social Status? In terms of big dicks and divorces, I really don't see how these are a factor. People get divorced at all socioeconomic levels. Some poor Mexican families have incredible family units while the most privileged, successful people in the world cannot sustain families or relationships, many small dicks too I am sure too. So who exactly is damaged?

I agree with just about everything Petite says however.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is true. I'm starting to doubt their is such thing as a true female "size queen". I mean many women may prefer a larger penis or "ideal penis" or like looking at big penises or whatever, but does anyone actually choose a partner because of their cock size?? That big dick is gonna get old after a while with some douche bag know-it-all / idiot. I think any chick who says they can only be with a man with a 7.4 inch penis or larger is either A.) a man B.) lying to be mean or just for fun cause it's on the net C.) has other serious issues with men.
What makes you think that if dicks can grow to 8 and 9 inches, that some women can't have vagina's just as deep? and I'm sorry, but a cul-de-sac orgasm feels so fucking good that if I had a deep pussy, I'd be a size queen for sure. I'm not having a mediocre sexual connection for the rest of my life just to appease some egos!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What makes you think that if dicks can grow to 8 and 9 inches, that some women can't have vaginas just as deep? and I'm sorry, but a cul-de-sac orgasm feels so fucking good that if I had a deep pussy, I'd be a size queen for sure. I'm not having a mediocre sexual connection for the rest of my life just to appease some egos!

Thank you for putting it so succinctly Ms. AE!

Last edited:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Ok, so what do you classify Oprah as? She came from dirt without a chance in hell. Oh, wait I get it, she's an exception...come on man.

You seem to really have it all figured out, good for you. From my experiences just about everything you profess is garbage. I know divorced chicks are are cool as hell and married people who are miserable sacks of shit. Social Status? In terms of big dicks and divorces, I really don't see how these are a factor. People get divorced at all socioeconomic levels. Some poor Mexican families have incredible family units while the most privileged, successful people in the world cannot sustain families or relationships, many small dicks too I am sure too. So who exactly is damaged?

I agree with just about everything Petite says however.

I think you misunderstand what I mean by low status. When I talk about status in this context, I'm talking about someones dating value. A persons dating value can be partially determined by their socioeconomic status, but it is far from the only factor.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm starting to doubt their is such thing as a true female "size queen".

Are you 100% sure...?

does anyone actually choose a partner because of their cock size?? [...] I think any chick who says they can only be with a man with a 7.4 inch penis or larger is either A.) a man B.) lying to be mean or just for fun cause it's on the net C.) has other serious issues with men.

I prefer D) see men as fuck toys while looking for Mr. Right... :cool:

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, I don't really worry about it. If, when I go to have sex with a woman, she was specifically looking for a man my size, then that's a bonus I suppose. If she wasn't specifically looking, it's not like that's about to stop us having sex either.

I'm confused. And drunk.