Ladies, how are we supposed to know the size queens when we see them?

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you 100% sure...?

I prefer D) see men as fuck toys while looking for Mr. Right... :cool:

I'm talking long term mates...fuck buddies, one night stands, swingers, open relationships....sure a big cock could figure into all of these. So if that is truly all you want out of life, endless fuck buddies, then yeah, you could be a size queen. But I think as soon as you can be with someone for a long time regardless of size or can have great sex with someone regardless of size, you are disqualified from the "size queen" label.

Preferring, admiring, even loving are all different than requiring in my mind and requiring would be "my" definition of a size queen. I just haven't met any of these women.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm talking long term mates...fuck buddies, one night stands, swingers, open relationships....sure a big cock could figure into all of these. So if that is truly all you want out of life, endless fuck buddies, then yeah, you could be a size queen. But I think as soon as you can be with someone for a long time regardless of size or can have great sex with someone regardless of size, you are disqualified from the "size queen" label.

Preferring, admiring, even loving are all different than requiring in my mind and requiring would be "my" definition of a size queen. I just haven't met any of these women.

http://www.lpsg.org/62546-hardcore-size-queen-natural-instinct.html

:redface::3some::usa:

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The post below points to the possibility that very feminine and very attractive women may be more likely to be size queens, atleast on the aesthetic level. Take a look at the first three links within the post. They regard facial masculinity preference but there could well be cross over to other masculine features such as the penis and testes. Very feminine women can sometimes have a lower sex drive though, so I'd look for very attractive and sexy women, over very attractive and feminine.

http://www.lpsg.org/181964-difference-between-cute-and-hot-2.html#post2744097

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The post below points to the possibility that very feminine and very attractive women may be more likely to be size queens, atleast on the aesthetic level. Take a look at the first three links within the post. They regard facial masculinity preference but there could well be cross over to other masculine features such as the penis and testes.

http://www.lpsg.org/181964-difference-between-cute-and-hot-2.html#post2744097

Gosh, I suddenly feel like you've just accused me of not being feminine or attractive because I'm not a size queen!

Did they measure the women's vaginas and find that the women judged to be more attractive could fit a larger penis inside them?

I'm still not a size queen.

Last edited:

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gosh, I suddenly feel like you've just accused me of not being feminine or attractive because I'm not a size queen!

Did they measure the women's vaginas and find that the women judged to be more attractive could fit a larger penis inside them?

I'm still not a size queen.

You seem to have quite an unfriendly and blunt tone when you answer me. Cheer up for god's sake. I haven't accused you of anything. I said that very attractive and feminine women may be more likely to be aesthetic size queens, not that all of them would be. The key words here are "might" and "more likely". I didn't use the words "definately" and "all".

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You seem to have quite an unfriendly and blunt tone when you answer me. Cheer up for god's sake. I haven't accused you of anything. I said that very attractive and feminine women may be more likely to be aesthetic size queens, not that all of them would be. The key words here are "might" and "more likely". I didn't use the words "definately" and "all".

I didn't mean to be unfriendly, I was just making a point. I'm just saying that by posting up that attractive women may be more likely to be size queens, it's like you're saying, "By admitting that you aren't a size queen, you're telling us that you aren't attractive or feminine."

I don't mind if anyone here assumes I'm unattractive. You can think I'm the ugliest woman on LPSG if you want. I have no desire to prove you wrong. If I really cared about that I would have posted up lots of attractive photos of myself in my gallery.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The sizequeens that I have met are outspoken. They will tell you what they want as far as size is concerned, and what type of sex they like. One sizequeen told me that guys don't listen. She would tell them what her size requirements are, but guys won't admit they dont measure up. So once the clothes come off, and whala! Out pops a dick that didn't meet her standards.......she would tell the guy to put his clothes back on.:frown1:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The sizequeens that I have met are outspoken. They will tell you what they want as far as size is concerned, and what type of sex they like. One sizequeen told me that guys don't listen. She would tell them what her size requirements are, but guys won't admit they dont measure up. So once the clothes come off, and whala! Out pops a dick that didn't meet her standards.......she would tell the guy to put his clothes back on.:frown1:

In your opinion, are size queens more attractive than women who are not size queens?

I realize it would be in your best interest to say, "Yes!" :wink:

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In your opinion, are size queens more attractive than women who are not size queens?

I realize it would be in your best interest to say, "Yes!" :wink:

I don't know if they are more attractive, but they are definitely sexier because of their thinking. I don't think I've ever met an unattractive sizequeen and some were extremely beautiful, but maybe that's because beautiful women are used to getting what they want.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if they are more attractive, but they are definitely sexier because of their thinking. I don't think I've ever met an unattractive sizequeen and some were extremely beautiful, but maybe that's because beautiful women are used to getting what they want.

I can see that! :tongue: