Ladies, how big are your boyfriends cocks compared to LPSG?

freakdick2hands

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Oh I'm pretty big babe. I have a cam and pix but since I'm new to this I haven't posted a pic yet

Chef_Of_The_Future,
It only takes a few seconds to upload pics to a post or your gallery.
No excuses.

To upload a pic into this forum, take desired photograph hard copy and put it in your CD/DVD drive (image side facing tray). Hit CONTROL N followed by CONTROL S.
Bang. Zoom.

OR

... when replying to this post, scroll down the page a bit to see
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS.
See MESSAGE ATTACHMENTS. Click that. New window pops up. Click on BROWSE. Select pic(s) from hard drive. Click UPLOAD. If pic already exists in cyberspace, enter URL in space provided and click UPLOAD.
Zip. Zip.

Attachments

D

deleted515036

Lol first of it's not an excuse. I'm new and I'm getting comfy with the site before I post it on the net, I'd rather show in cam or email a picture to someone instead.

So if you would like to see:). Private message me your email and il send you a pic :)

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW! Can't we just keep pretending? :wink:

Come on, I let you guys pretend most of the time :biggrin1:

Is that the biggest you have had ???

Nope :wink:

Oh I'm pretty big babe. I have a cam and pix but since I'm new to this I haven't posted a pic yet

Hmmmmm :rolleyes:

Lol first of it's not an excuse. I'm new and I'm getting comfy with the site before I post it on the net, I'd rather show in cam or email a picture to someone instead.

So if you would like to see:). Private message me your email and il send you a pic :)

OK, let's see - lp.lpsg@gmail.com

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol the first few posts were actually pretty honest BUT THEN we get the pictureless 9+ claimers to ruin the thread lol

So true...

and I'm seeing a girl rite now so that makes me a boyfriend how do i compare to lpsg friends? :D

Lucky girl - but then you compare fairly well :biggrin1:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol the first few posts were actually pretty honest BUT THEN we get the pictureless 9+ claimers to ruin the thread lol and I'm seeing a girl rite now so that makes me a boyfriend how do i compare to lpsg friends? :D
True.
New members start mostly with a large member pictureless; after a while they are gone or post a picture that clearly is not the size they claimed. (sometimes with an excuse).
If you will ask on a forum the IQ - almost everyone is going to claim a rate of 110 or higher... even that we know that 100 is the average.
We like to exagerate and we must be better than our neighbour - in salary, in penis-size, in love-making. Anonymus we are allways the best...
With aging reality drips slowly into the brain... with some it never happens.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If most men here are only claiming to be hung, what's your definition of hung? Seems most dudes here have enough photos to back up what's swinging between their legs. Might not be 9" or something, but most are at least 7-8".

usmc_m45

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

you just contradicted yourself you wont post but you can show its the same shit

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'm technically single now but last actual relationship the guy had what I considered to b a fairly average to small cock. But looking at the various men i've been with some are contenders with the big cocks on here more than I'd have figured