Ladies, how big are your boyfriends cocks compared to LPSG?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on - keep your story straight... :rolleyes:

I've been using my iPhone I can't send and email pictures.

Apparently now you can because you emailed me a pic of a cock.

And stuff but it doesn't allow or let me upload pics yet so I haven't been able to.

It does now, so you should be able to upload a lot of pics :rolleyes:

Totally my cock. It's a pic my gf took:) when we got drunk about a week ago on her camera.

OK, you can email pics from her camera from your iPhone - but not upload them at lpsg :confused: strange :rolleyes:

Besides it's not a picture your gf took - the picture is taken from the guy's perspective - the angle of the pic is a dead giveaway...

But hey... Guess, I'm just being too nasty... (know to happen)

Since your iPhone can now take mail pictures - how about prove me wrong and post a bunch to lpsg... Or mail them to me - different pics of the same cock... It shouldn't be that hard now your iPhone works again...

:wink:

Last edited:

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Attachments

Reactions: Andy Addickt

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, you a feisty Princess... :biggrin1:

OK, you can email pics from her camera from your iPhone - but not upload them at lpsg :confused: strange :rolleyes:

Besides it's not a picture your gf took - the picture is taken from the guy's perspective - the angle of the pic is a dead giveaway...

Since your iPhone can now take mail pictures - how about prove me wrong and post a bunch to lpsg... Or mail them to me - different pics of the same cock... It shouldn't be that hard now your iPhone works again...

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

There is the verification process. He can send you a pic with his name next to it.

D

deleted157868

I love how the people who make outlandish claims are always the ones with no pics.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DUDE chill out. i said i cant upload pics. i can email them but im using my iphone right now. cant be around a pc at the moment. so if you want a pic. then message me your email address. EVERYONE WHO WANTS A PIC THAT IS

Wanna trade pix? lol

I have a webcam, but its broken. I have a camera but my friend's borrowed it. I can take pics on my cellphone but I don't know how to transfer them to the PC.

My iphone is on charge.

So much lies in this thread. I wish it was a requirement for people to post verified photos that showed their gender.

Anyway...my exes said they were with this one guy who had a pretty big cock. But it was only average for LPSG :cool:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish it was a requirement for people to post verified photos that showed their gender.

Agree 100%

I'm simply sooooooo tired of all the fake women at this site right now :mad:

Besides, I simply don't understand the mods - using stolen og photshopped pictures at verification only gives a 1 month temp ban - expressing your opinion can give a perminant ban ??? Shouldn't it be the other way around - faking should give perminant ban - having an opinion a temp ban...

Last edited:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Agree 100%

I'm simply sooooooo tired of all the fake women at this site right now :mad:

Besides, I simply don't understand the mods - using stolen og photshopped pictures at verification only gives a 1 month temp ban - expressing your opinion can give a perminant ban ??? Shouldn't it be the other way around - faking should give perminant ban - having an opinion a temp ban...
I don't think a permanent ban will help. The faker just come with another account.
It's internet. It's a misty world.
Here you can be a 20year old long legged blonde, a guy with a penis of 10", the stud that brings every woman to an orgasm...
To enlighten their boring life they can be the person they want to be on a forum.
After a while they will notice that lies; work like a boemerang, like in IRL.