Ladies, how big are your.. hands.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dunno, Mystic. Until I met my husband, who I think has fairly small hands and feet for his frame, all men I dated had hands significantly bigger than mine. My hands are the same size as my husband's, and a little bigger than just8's. Just8's fingers are longer though. His hands sound nice.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I dunno, Mystic. Until I met my husband, who I think has fairly small hands and feet for his frame, all men I dated had hands significantly bigger than mine. My hands are the same size as my husband's, and a little bigger than just8's. Just8's fingers are longer though. His hands sound nice.

maybe you measured it wrong... btw what's your feet size?

therux

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know i have small hands but DAMN. im a guy and i realize that this is for the ladies and all but i pretty much got ladyhands HA. im 5'4 and a half and so my hands shouldnt be that big but my middle finger is under 3 and my hand is JUST barely 7. my shoes size is 10 and my penis size is 8x5.5....go figure.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe you measured it wrong... btw what's your feet size?
Maybe it's common where you're from that people can't use a ruler, but where I come from use of a ruler or measuring tape is seen as a pretty straight-forward. I'm not a moron, and I'm not spastic. I deal with weights and measures for a living. So no. I didn't measure anything wrong. From my experience, my husband has small hands. He has small hands from his experience too. I have heard him say that he has small hands and feet fr his frame. I'm not way off-base with my opinion. This is a real problem with you. Anything that doesn't match your experience with all your obsessively collected numbers just cannot be true. Don't ask me questions anymore if you can't accept my answers.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe it's common where you're from that people can't use a ruler, but where I come from use of a ruler or measuring tape is seen as a pretty straight-forward. I'm not a moron, and I'm not spastic. I deal with weights and measures for a living. So no. I didn't measure anything wrong. From my experience, my husband has small hands. He has small hands from his experience too. I have heard him say that he has small hands and feet fr his frame. I'm not way off-base with my opinion. This is a real problem with you. Anything that doesn't match your experience with all your obsessively collected numbers just cannot be true. Don't ask me questions anymore if you can't accept my answers.

Ms. Altered, don't ya know that women can't measure, don't really know their own orgasm and that we all lie just to make men feel better?

i think the horrible measurement reporting has something to do with the female inability to read maps.

:tongue1::rolleyes::smile:

treemagnet88

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my middle finger is 3.5 inches, ulna to end of the middle finger is 7.75 inches. i got midget hands.

Oooh... I'm almost 6'4" and I'm still growing and I've always considered my hands VERY small... Middle finger is over 4.5 inches and overall hand is about 8 inches. I think they're small for my height because I was malnourished through most of my teens. I see 6' guys with the same size hands as me all the time.

The average NBA player has 10+" hands. I think 6'4.75" Michael Jordan had 12 inch hands (although his shoes were only a size 13, same as mine).

Also, I don't care about hand length. It's hand SIZE that matters; short girthy fingers on a girl are worse than long slender ones.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ms. Altered, don't ya know that women can't measure, don't really know their own orgasm and that we all lie just to make men feel better?

i think the horrible measurement reporting has something to do with the female inability to read maps.

:tongue1::rolleyes::smile:
Is that why I always get lost when I am measuring a penis?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pismo Beach is a left at the right testicle. and there are tolls.

the crowds are just awful.

how about a detour to the island of Sappho?

Last edited: