MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alas, we two lost girls shall never find it. I'll meet you for some trouble in Albuquerque.

hmm, a boat trip is probably not the best idea. ya know, that whole women are bad luck thing.

i'll meet you outside the head shop, on the corner of Main.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
**pulling out the tape measure like an obedient girl**
3.5 inch hand and 3.5 inch middle finger
3" horizontal hand span and widest point

5'10" (height)
34 " inseam (in pants)
8M shoe size
0 pos (blood type)
4 fillings, 2 crowns 0 root canals (all my real teeth)

weight.... uh, we don't go there.............

yeah... anything else ya wanna know and what does all this gobbledy gook tell you about me??

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
**pulling out the tape measure like an obedient girl**
3.5 inch hand and 3.5 inch middle finger
3" horizontal hand span and widest point

5'10" (height)
34 " inseam (in pants)
8M shoe size
0 pos (blood type)
4 fillings, 2 crowns 0 root canals (all my real teeth)

weight.... uh, we don't go there.............

yeah... anything else ya wanna know and what does all this gobbledy gook tell you about me??

wow! I didnt think you were so tall!!also you have got very long fingers...as long as mine (I figure out how small feels an average cock in your hands..)!! btw I didn undersatand a thing: 3" horizontal hand span...how is it possibile? maybe you would say 9 inches...
btw I asked you before what's the girth of that fake giant black cock you fucked with..could you asnwer me?

Last edited:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Puff, puff, pass. Just don't fuck up the rotation.

Lol, only need one puff with the stuff me and the mrs have. More like puff, pass, out. Lol
(Keep it strong to help her pain and mine. Florida needs to legalize the medical so we can stop sneaking round like damned hoodlums)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol, only need one puff with the stuff me and the mrs have. More like puff, pass, out. Lol
(Keep it strong to help her pain and mine. Florida needs to legalize the medical so we can stop sneaking round like damned hoodlums)
I agree. I had to put mine down for a few weeks so I can give a clean sample when I go for a round of interviews. I'm taking prescription narcs for menstrual pain that was much better treated with just a pull or two. And I can't tolerate the good stuff. I'm a light weight.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. I had to put mine down for a few weeks so I can give a clean sample when I go for a round of interviews. I'm taking prescription narcs for menstrual pain that was much better treated with just a pull or two. And I can't tolerate the good stuff. I'm a light weight.

Same here, I remain lightweight for some reason. Ok I'll stop jacking this thread. I posted a new thread and poll elsewhere because this got me thinking.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
wow! I didnt think you were so tall!!also you have got very long fingers...as long as mine (I figure out how small feels an average cock in your hands..)!! btw I didn undersatand a thing: 3" horizontal hand span...how is it possibile? maybe you would say 9 inches...
btw I asked you before what's the girth of that fake giant black cock you fucked with..could you asnwer me?

ok I did leave out one tidbit of personal info: My giantt black cock is a Shane Deisel mold (reportedly 10x7) but I didnt' measure.. He's def big enough to do a good job for me.

and the 3' horizontal hand span... hell if I know... that was after 2 chocolate martinis, and one "Fancy Fun Drink" (a concoction of every liquor I have here plus sprite and lime juice in a VERY tall glass.....) I think I used a measuring tape.. not sure... it might have been a rubber band...:eek:

Hydralisk

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe there's not that much of a difference between men and women as far as hand length goes whereas the big difference usually is the width of the hand.

My hands are roughly 9.5" long, and my middle finger measures 5".

Oh and on a sidenote, I've met a couple of women who were ashamed of their "big" hands, In my opinion long slim hands are very sexy!

Last edited:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I believe there's not that much of a difference between men and women as far as hand length goes whereas the big difference usually is the width of the hand.

My hands are roughly 9.5" long, and my middle finger measures 5".

Oh and on a sidenote, I've met a couple of women who were ashamed of their "big" hands, In my opinion long slim hands are very sexy!

Those are giants hands! You could plough with them.:cool:

I've no idea how people are measuring this. If it's from the outside mine are 8.25 & 4.3 inches respectively.

My index/ring finger ratio from the inside is 0.941 - a sign of masculinity so they say.

Apparently women with a longer ring finger are more likely to be tomboyish, but also have a shallower vagina. The mind boggles. (must seek out tomboys, & must carry ruler to test these claims)!

My feet are 10.5 inches around at the fullest part - that's problematic for getting comfortable or stylish shoes, & my shoe size is UK 11.5, so about 11.5 inches.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
well hydralisk is over 2 meter tall but his hands are extraordinary.. I believe I read somewhere the biggest world hands are around 10 inches long or so... btw how did u measure them? I measure on my palm from wrist crease to middle finger tip for hand length and from web to finger tip for middle finger length... my feet are 29 cm long , a 45 european or 11.5 american

Hydralisk

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha Crackoff, I never heard that one before.. I don't know why but I always found those long slim hands/fingers to look very feminine.

Tell me about it, I wear Size 15 shoes, it sucks having to pick shoes after what they have available in your size, rather than just the ones you like best!

MysticWolf:
I somehow doubt that the longest hands would be 10"? I've actually met and shook hands with Amar'e stoudemire and a couple of the other players from the New York knicks and he definitely had both longer and wider hands than me by a margin.

Last edited:

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
my right hand is 8" long from wrist to the tip of the middle finger; middle finger is 4.25"

glove size: large, but i think my hands are about average size for a guy

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My hand length measured as instructed by the OP is just a little over 7.5" long, middle finger length is just a little more than 3.5".

I am a woman and I'm 5'8" tall with a large frame. I wear a women's size 9 Narrow shoe for anyone that's interested in foot size.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How big are your hands from the end of the ulna bone (The roundish bone on your outer top wrist) to the end of your middle finger. And how about just your middle finger... how long is that?

I measured as the OP suggested. I placed the ruler on top of the roundish bone on the TOP of my wrist and stretched it to the tip of my middle finger. Again on the top of my hand, not the underside as shown in the photo above.

Did I measure incorrectly? I wear a size 7-1/2 in women's gloves so I'm thinking that should be right. AlteredEgo probably wears a size 8 in gloves??? Just guessing based on stated measurments and height.

Last edited: