Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*googles*

*applies watermelon lipsmackers to MoT's purty smile*
Mmm. I like watermelon. Imagine kissing watermelon flavoured lips. Yummy! :biggrin1: Care to try it out with me? :yumyum:

It's not yours jus because you put your penis in it one time, you know. It still belongs to me and my husband. Sheesh.
Yeah, sorry. I keep forgetting. :redface: It was so lovely to my penis, it's hard to let go. :tongue:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been seeing a lot of those lately... is it the "in" thing?:rolleyes:

I hope so, I will buy hubby one and let him keep up with everything LOL
My husband has a one-strap backpack/messenger bag hybrid. I borrowed it this weekend and was impressed. It has a compartment that keeps your wallet where you can see it, and another on the strap to keep your phone where you can see it. It has a pocket on the side that touches your back for a file or some paperwork. There are more little pockets inside the main compartment. I found one just perfect for lipsticks. I filled his bag with my crap, and made him carry it today. Usually, he does this to me. Turnabout!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mmm. I like watermelon. Imagine kissing watermelon flavoured lips. Yummy! :biggrin1: Care to try it out with me? :yumyum:

Yeah, sorry. I keep forgetting. :redface: It was so lovely to my penis, it's hard to let go. :tongue:

*kitty lick to ya lower lip... kisses all soft and twin sugary sweet* i'll try strawberry next.. strawberry watermelon kisses ...prrrrrrrr

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

It's okay. You can borrow it anytime!:biggrin1:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*digs in messenger purse* i have bubble gum and rootbeer, Ms. Altered... hmmm oh, vanilla ice cream... float kisses!

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*kitty lick to ya lower lip... kisses all soft and twin sugary sweet* i'll try strawberry next.. strawberry watermelon kisses ...prrrrrrrr
Tasty. Upper lip watermelon, lower lip strawberry. *gently bites your lower lip and lets tip of tongue slide across upper lip* I actually had some strawberries earlier! They could only be sweetened by a nice set of lady-lips. :tongue:

It's okay. You can borrow it anytime!:biggrin1:
Aww! That's so kind! Thank you. :biggrin1: So, would twice a day be an inconvenience? :tongue:

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe it's the mom in me, My favorite purse is my Etienne Aigner red leather, seperate waterproof compartment for a mini umbrella and is big enough that should I want I can even carry a change of clothes along with my Barettta 9mm and everything else I could possibly need! It's heavy as hell and I could probably knock someone out with it if I really wanted to...But of course I would never do that... Lol!

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honey, I think we'd all just prefer you walk around naked! Lol! :flirt:
:biggrin1: If all the ladies are carrying guns in their heavy-weight handbags, I'd rather keep my naked body hidden. Unless you want to search me, I suppose. :tongue:

Bravo55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife loves purses. Coach, Aigner, Makowski, Kors and the like... mostly in medium sizes. I've learned she can never have too many. I have also learned they have to be just right. Not a good idea for me to try to pick one out...

I hate to carry things in my hands so I carry a backpack...

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:biggrin1: If all the ladies are carrying guns in their heavy-weight handbags, I'd rather keep my naked body hidden. Unless you want to search me, I suppose. :tongue:

Can I pretty please??? Did I ever get a tribute from you my English Sweetie? I need to go check out your pics again...:wink:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, when I read the first page of this thread I started to wonder if I was too old fashioned because I carry a handbag everywhere! I don't have as many as I have shoes, but I have a few. My fave is an Anuschka that my Mum gave me a couple of Christmases ago. And my wonderful hubby bought me a lovely Cole Haan for our anniversary. But it's a little too special to use for everyday, so I save it for special trips.

I think there are about a dozen more lurking in my closet.

Oh, and mine aren't big. I have one cross-body tote that's usually for beach trips and the like.