Ladies, how big is your cock?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just remember when you look up into the sky at night all you see id my semen.. stars what they call on earth are my sperms... lol see how big is the thing?

D

deleted136887

I always thought I had a very feminine cock... smooth, straight and perfect...(oh and rather large)

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently my wife owns my penis because she won't let me give it away, rent it, sell it or even loan it out. Her penis measures 6.5" x 6.25"

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wanna' see "Lady Drifterwood's" penis!:biggrin1:
I bet that mine dick is bigger than the OP's feet!
I have 18 inches of big juicy mega-manmeat sausage as vichairyass say's!
cigarbabe:saevilw:

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always wondered why ladies post on this site. This is the last place I, a straight man, would look for ladies to date. I'd look on straight sites! Also, I'm sure gay men don't like it either. Surely there are some sites for ladies that feature huge tits or huge cunts. Again, why do they post pics here?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I've always wondered why ladies post on this site. This is the last place I, a straight man, would look for ladies to date. I'd look on straight sites! Also, I'm sure gay men don't like it either. Surely there are some sites for ladies that feature huge tits or huge cunts. Again, why do they post pics here?
I'm gay, and I like that there are ladies here.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Your gay though? So how would you know where you would look for suitable women. We aren't all into huge cocks. I think people like you are narrowminded man. We have just amount as a right as you to be here.