Ladies how can tell if a girl likes me?

DieselNuts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey ladies. I was wondering if some of ya could give me some good pointers. I got this girl i am interested in, we hung out a few times because we really dont know each other. I just curious if you can tell me some signs to look for, to tell if she likes me so far. Another thing i know shes been hurt buy a few people and it may be hard for her to open up a bit. Is there anyway to get her to be a bit more open? Will time tell?

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just start thinking that all girls like you. Build your confidence up and just tell her or something.

I have gotten way more girls by being direct about what I want rather than be the guy who wants her to "open up". That comes later. Right now you should be focused on nailing it having fun with each other.

There is nothing fun about people being super serious right out of the gate.

That is precisely what will land you in the friend zone while some other swingin dick scoops her up.

My $.02

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Time will tell, I'm sure of it.

Is there a particular reason that you haven't just asked her out on a date?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
According to FatmushroomHead: If she blinks, breathes or moves at all.

I'd say, she smiles, makes eye contact, her pupils enlarge, she might giggle, she might fiddle with her hair. She might do all of this if you are charming and she hasn't consciously thought "Wow i like him"

But i will admit, i'm really bad about giving signals that the older men around me misinterpret as interest. I can say over and over that im happily married, wear a wedding ring, talk about my husband and the second i look at him sincerely (this is what we ladies do to show we are listening to you) and BAM you get love notes in your locker with marriage proposals. It's all pretty confusing for both parties.

I mention the eye contact thing to my husband and Dad, both of them are like WHAT ARE YOU THINKING, looking a man in the eyes and not expecting him to think you want to have sex with him?! Ugh, i don't know, i look at Grandma the same way when she's talking to me too...i think.

Great Question DieselNuts (do you have the big rubber testicles hanging from your hitch?)

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

DieselNuts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol thanks for the tips. we did a few dates. feel like there is some attraction but i feel like shes holding back possibly.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
try having sex with her. If it's not awkward the morning after, then you've got a good thing going.