Ladies -- How did you enjoy your biggest?

RLSteve

Experimental Member
Media
So I'm curious....

Ladies, when you had sex with your most endowed man, how was it? Was it pleasurable? Painful? Boring? What made it so?

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ecstasy - because I was in madly in love with him (still am 48 years later) and he was a great and unselfish lover who cared enough to please me. (9" by 7")

Last edited:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ecstasy - because I was in madly in love with him (still am 48 years later) and he was a great and unselfish lover who cared enough to please me. (9" by 7")

Great shape for your age.Guessing by your relationship anniversary. Was hoping to find him in your gallery! LOL

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great shape for your age.Guessing by your relationship anniversary. Was hoping to find him in your gallery! LOL

Thanks, but he won't have anything to do with me. (We're both 68 by the way and he does not have ED - made a point of telling me, damn it.) Has never remarried but is all caught up in OT doctrine and thinks it "would defile the earth" to take me back. (Deut. 24"1-4) Went back to see him - he's still in great shape, still lifts weights, 6' 1", 220lb., muscular, brainy (I.Q. 160), handsome, deep, fascinating, funny, with a big package. Even admitted we're soulmates. But he won't take me back. I've waited 4 1/2 years so far, celibate.

Wish I could put him in the gallery, but he won't even accept nude photos of me. I'm one frustrated old dame, but not giving up. Still madly and passionately in love with him.......wish I weren't a one-man woman, but I am. He was my first love (both virgins when we married) and I don't think I could love anyone else. He still makes me go weak in the knees, and I have not met ONE man since him who has. It is what it is. But thanks for the compliment. :>)

Oh, he looked almost exactly like "Thumper" if you know him (I see you're 90 percent gay, like him, so you might) except he was a shade longer, but had the same hair color/texture, shape and thickness of penis/big balls, and musculature - oh, and he had slightly more muscu
lar arms and legs (big calves in particular) and back. He was a HUNK. Oh, how I miss that man!

Sorry OP! Off-topic.

Last edited:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Thanks, but he won't have anything to do with me. (We're both 68 by the way and he does not have ED - made a point of telling me, damn it.) Has never remarried but is all caught up in OT doctrine and thinks it "would defile the earth" to take me back. (Deut. 24"1-4) Went back to see him - he's still in great shape, still lifts weights, 6' 1", 220lb., muscular, brainy (I.Q. 160), handsome, deep, fascinating, funny, with a big package. Even admitted we're soulmates. But he won't take me back. I've waited 4 1/2 years so far, celibate.

Wish I could put him in the gallery, but he won't even accept nude photos of me. I'm one frustrated old dame, but not giving up. Still madly and passionately in love with him.......wish I weren't a one-man woman, but I am. He was my first love (both virgins when we married) and I don't think I could love anyone else. He still makes me go weak in the knees, and I have not met ONE man since him who has. It is what it is. But thanks for the compliment. :>)

Oh, he looked almost exactly like "Thumper" if you know him (I see you're 90 percent gay, like him, so you might) except he was a shade longer, but had the same hair color/texture, shape and thickness of penis/big balls, and musculature - oh, and he had slightly more muscular arms and legs (big calves in particular) and back. He was a HUNK. Oh, how I miss that man!

Sorry OP! Off-topic.

I am not up on the bible what does Dueteronomy have to do with this