Ladies...how did you know?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I can't even handle the thought of food until I've had coffee.

And knowing what I want for breakfast is fairly pointless unless I'm at Hick's and have my very fuckable chef to make it for me. Breakfast here is usually whateverthefuckthereis and more coffee. :rolleyes:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
One syrup and 3.14159265 butters!

Seriously though, I usually just have coffee and maybe a hardboiled egg or cereal (shredded wheat). Unless someone is cooking for me and then it's banana pancakes all the way! With 3.14159265 syrups and one butter for me.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great. Now I have a craving for a huge stack of pancakes coated in whipped butter and maple syrup and a large serving of crispy bacon and scrambled eggs lol

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pi for breakfast is fattening.

One syrup and 3.14159265 butters!

Seriously though, I usually just have coffee and maybe a hardboiled egg or cereal (shredded wheat). Unless someone is cooking for me and then it's banana pancakes all the way! With 3.14159265 syrups and one butter for me.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i didn't eat or drink until 4pm, when i had a chili chicken baguette with salad & a glass of sparkling elderflower cordial.

i forget to eat some days *shrug* i was busy painting & stuff.

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i didn't eat or drink until 4pm, when i had a chili chicken baguette with salad & a glass of sparkling elderflower cordial.

i forget to eat some days *shrug* i was busy painting & stuff.

Does that mean you are an artist or a decorator :confused:

Personally, I prefer to paint nudes but I find that after a couple of coats of magnolia Dulux emulsion they get well p!$$ed off with me :frown1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
not required, but appreciated.

I'd find that easier to believe had your previous post not contained the word 'sourpusses' - you basically slung an insult, albeit a mild one, at everyone who read the thread and didn't post you a :lmao: The vast majority of posters here would have just the left the post out there for others to laugh at or not - you wait less than half an hour before whinging that no one is doffing their caps to your vivacious wit.

I repeat - you need to chill the fuck out.

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd find that easier to believe had your previous post not contained the word 'sourpusses' - you basically slung an insult, albeit a mild one, at everyone who read the thread and didn't post you a :lmao: The vast majority of posters here would have just the left the post out there for others to laugh at or not - you wait less than half an hour before whinging that no one is doffing their caps to your vivacious wit.

I repeat - you need to chill the fuck out.

I was smiling when I said "sourpusses", smiling and shaking my head in disbelief that no one enjoyed it....glad to hear I was wrong.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
totally went out to munch on pancakes this morning/noonish time. how do you count/measure syrups? *vexed*

ml

eta: excellent gallery Ms. Dolfette :smile: