Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
teehee

check out my gallery.

Are they all self-portaits, I assume?
Very nice, lady dolfette!!! :biggrin1:

(Should put some of mine up, but none are of me.)

Oh, I didn't have breakfast - losing weight, I'm fat.
No lectures about breakfast being the most important meal of the day -
eating one meal, mid-day.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How did you know what you wanted for breakfast this morning? I totally got fired up for sausage and hotcakes after reading the Drifterwood post.

Should i use 2 butters and one syrup

or one syrup with two butters?
I'm a glutton, 2 butters and 2 syrups. :biggrin1:

I can't even handle the thought of food until I've had coffee.

And knowing what I want for breakfast is fairly pointless unless I'm at Hick's and have my very fuckable chef to make it for me. Breakfast here is usually whateverthefuckthereis and more coffee. :rolleyes:
Ditto, well except for the part about Hick fixing me breakfast. :tongue: I'll eat whatever is fast and easy. No jokes please. :biggrin1: Ihave been known to eat left over lasagna, apple pie, BBQ spare ribs and potato salad etc.

Does that mean you are an artist or a decorator :confused: Personally, I prefer to paint nudes but I find that after a couple of coats of magnolia Dulux emulsion they get well p!$$ed off with me :frown1:
ROTFLMAO :rofl:

totally went out to munch on pancakes this morning/noonish time. how do you count/measure syrups? *vexed*
ml
eta: excellent gallery Ms. Dolfette :smile:
In many US diners and eateries the syrup comes in a 1x1x2 inch clear plastic container with a foil top which you peel off. I may be wrong but I think that may be what Ms. Rouge meant. :smile:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
>snippy thingie<Ihave been known to eat left over lasagna, apple pie, BBQ spare ribs and potato salad etc.

cold mac&cheese is the best breakfast ever. no, wait.. cold pizza and a bloody mary is the best breakfast ever.

In many US diners and eateries the syrup comes in a 1x1x2 inch clear plastic container with a foil top which you peel off. I may be wrong but I think that may be what Ms. Rouge meant. :smile:

i always get the lil ice cream scoop of butter and the flavored syrup rack. i am well acquainted with the smucker's jelly caddie :smile:

i think waffle house has the lil butter boxes?

damn it now i want pancakes again *1:30am food frustrations*

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fine.
i'll sulk and cry and take my paintings down again :rolleyes:

No way! I was only kidding :biggrin1: There's some good stuff there - I'm well impressed. Was the last one in your gallery from an earlier phase :confused::smile:

Do you take commissions? I was hoping you might paint me nude? Of course I wouldn't pay as much if you insisted on keeping your clothes on :rolleyes:

(seriously though some nice paintings, you really know how to paint the female form)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are they all self-portaits, I assume?
Very nice, lady dolfette!!! :biggrin1:
one or two are.
thank you :smile:
No way! I was only kidding :biggrin1: There's some good stuff there - I'm well impressed. Was the last one in your gallery from an earlier phase :confused::smile:

Do you take commissions? I was hoping you might paint me nude? Of course I wouldn't pay as much if you insisted on keeping your clothes on :rolleyes:

(seriously though some nice paintings, you really know how to paint the female form)
thank you also.

the last pic goes with mu sigline :wink:

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
hmm I totally read this thread as a parody of the far too frequent "ladies what do you think about blah blah blah?" "am I too big?" "should I shave my ass?" et cetera...

as for my breakfast, i simply don't eat any.