Ladies, How Did You Meet Your Man?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by MissBadaBing, May 1, 2009.

1. MissBadaBing

MissBadaBing New Member

I was just wondering how you all met the man you are with. And if you knew that he was hung before you started dating.

I have been working at a bar/restaurant as a cocktail waitress for a couple of years. He works down the street and would come in for a couple of drinks with his friends from work at least three nights a week. This went on for about six months and by that time we were pretty friendly, he asked me out to dinner and I almost said no, he had briefly dated one of the bartenders, then she moved away, I was thinking he was just trying to get a new squeeze at the bar he frequented. I wound up saying yes and now here we are, over a year later. I had idea he had a big penis, so that was a surprise for me.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

3. Katiecav_34D

Katiecav_34D Member

I met my boyfriend in second grade and were friends ever since. I doubt he was hung than and he still isn't

4. hoggindaz

hoggindaz New Member

wow thats pretty cool, who is it if you dont mind my asking?

5. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    I see that this question was asked from a female point of view, but I must jump in here. I met my wife on a train between Paris and Melan, Italy. If you know the European trains, a compartment holds six. I am walking down the train looking for a place to sit and there is a compartment with five American girls in it.

Well, I may be dumb, but not stupid! So I sat down. They were all nurses from New York and I was from Houston. The only night nurse in the group stayed up with me and drank a bottle of my wine and ate my cheese.

To make a long story short, we got married in Houston and have had a great life ever since. Sex? That is your question? Well, it couldn't be better. Wonderful, in fact.

6. MagicJohnsonFan

MagicJohnsonFan New Member

Albums:
    We met on Match.com, believe it or not. I only registered because my brother badgered me into it, saying that it was a good way to meet a lot of people (he was tired of hearing me bitch about "where can I meet someone?"). We were both getting ready to remove our profiles when we started talking online...now almost 2 years later we're living together and very happy!

7. B_bigtitsbabe

B_bigtitsbabe New Member

Albums:
    spring break in mexico : ) i kinda knew from dancing but it was bigger than i thought it would be

#7 B_bigtitsbabe, May 3, 2009
    Last edited: May 4, 2009
  8. JLovesBig

JLovesBig New Member

I smiled at him, I didnt know he had large cock, I was very pleasantly suprised. Sex is great!

9. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Last BF I met walking on the UWS in Manhattan - he was on duty and "hey'd" me, which I normally do not respond to, but he then caught up and handed my ID to me and we talked. He was cute, from the Med, and wearing a uniform, so I was immediately hooked. :09:

I have also dated someone from LPSG, he was/is smart, challenging, funny, complimentary, and sexy, so again, immediately hooked. :08:

10. azda

azda Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the compliment, babe. I'll have to factor that into your birthday present. :wink:

11. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    At a party. I dropped a bowl of soup in front of him. Didn't know he was hung; I guess I thought all men were.

12. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

:smile: Woo hoo, brownie points! :dance: :dance:

13. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Fourth of July party, i had no idea he was hung. I was too busy fucking my current boyfriend on the hood of my car. Didnt find out until we started dating a short time later and i stuck my hand down his britches. I was surprised, horny, excited and scared.

14. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

15. DGirl

Gold Member

Met my hubby in Iceland while I was still in between about to get married to a guy back home and a ex-boyfriend....
    :redface:
    He is more THICK... just the way I like it..." Well, one of the ways any how.

16. D_Leonna Javelincatcher

I met Ron after being set up by a former employer...he saw a pic, said "wow, can you get me lunch with her?" I was reluctant, but it was "love at first site" for both of us!

A couple of months later we had our first kiss, and when he pulled me close I was impressed with the bulge.

We will celebrate 6 years together this summer.

Renee

17. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

couple of MONTHS?

18. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i met the love of my life right here on lpsg. it's funny because i never thought i would meet someone online and actually fall head over heels in love. my previous relationship ended horribly and it caused me to put up huge barriers to prevent myself from getting hurt by another douche bag. then three years after being single, going on my share of bad dates, and getting past that horrible relationship, i met the sweetest, sexiest, manliest man who showed me that i can live, love, and be happy again. even though it's only been a short time, we celebrate our 6 months today :smile:

19. D_Leonna Javelincatcher

We lived on opposite parts of the country...don't worry, we made up for lost time!:wink:

Renee

20. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

That's sweet honey, but you really find me manly? :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted