Ladies- how difficult is it to go back to an average size cock after a large one?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by hippestguy, Apr 2, 2007.

1. hippestguy

hippestguy Active Member

Are you able to go back to a normal relationship with an average endowed guy after you've been with a well endowed man? My wife wants to date a guy from her office because she's heard he's quite well hung. I'm considering letting her because I don't want to lose her. Any advise? What are your experiences?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

3. hippestguy

hippestguy Active Member

Didn't mean to offend anybody.

4. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
  5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

You're in a partnership, bringing anyone else into the picture should only be a mutual decision and not one you feel pressured into because you feel your wife might leave you if you don't agree.

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Me either... I didn't actually read your question... sorry pain killers are messing with my mind here...

In all honesty... I would seek councilling... I don't think letting your wife date another guy is going to solve anything man.

7. hippestguy

hippestguy Active Member

Originally Posted by hippestguy [​IMG]
    Long story short, on the way to the tavern I get to suck his fat 9 incher.

I sucked off the mtb racer before we were together.

As far as the partnership goes, I'm afraid she might do it behind my back if I don't give in. To tell the truth, I'm a little turned on.

8. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Being turned on by the fantasy is quite different to being turned on by the reality - the reality you feel might actually be 'the fucking bitch has been unfaithful to me,' until it happens you won't know how you'll react.

9. hippestguy

hippestguy Active Member

I just keep thinking that this wouldn't even be a problem if she had never tried a large one. She dated 2 guys before we got together that I think spoiled her. I knew about them, but it hadn't even come up gain until she started her new job about year and half ago. One of her girlfirends at work "dates" the guy she's interested in. Apparently, a handful of the office girls have ridden the company pony. They've all been out for drinks after work, but I don't think they've done anything yet.

10. Aplus

Aplus New Member

I think people have to realize that sometimes they are just sexually incompatible with someone else. The hardest thing is not to internalize it and take it personal. Cheating to me just doesn't mean having sex with someone else only. In fact, I find the emotional cheating to be just as worse. Unless you two have a true open relationship. Dating someone else should be out of the question. I personally don't believe open relationships can work.

Everything I've heard tells me that swinging should be done between only those with a 100% positive and 100% healthy sexual relationship. It rarely works with those searching for something/someone else. I do believe swinging relationships can work, but again, it can't be because the other is really wants something or specifically someone else. And watching some other guy satisfy her in a way you never could, may not be as fun as you think.

11. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Don't stand for it. Let her fuck the guy from work (who probably isn't as big as they say). And you go fuck someone else. Or first you might want to tell her you want to fuck some hot piece of ass and see how she reacts.

But for me this relationship would be over at the mere mention of sex with anyone else.

Don't be a mug/doormat.

12. Standard Deviant

Albums:
    All these negative replies come from people who have never been in this situation. I understand completely, and my wife and I tried this in several ways when we were younger. For the most part, it was a good experience for both of us. I found that it was much better when it was a true 3way, with a bi male who was having contact with both of us, rather than her going off alone with the hung 3rd. The obvious dangers are disease and the chance he hurts her in some way (I mean violence, not size induced injuries). The key to doing this is total communication and understanding, but also acceptance that it may result in a breakup. If you can't stand that idea, then forget it.

13. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    I agree with ScaredLittleBoy.

If you have to let your wife date some guy to keep her happy or have her stay with you. Hate to say it but its over Hippestguy. She will just abuse that privilage that you gave her. It's not worth the emotional strain on you as a person.

If your wife truely loves you she shouldn't want nobody else but you. So what if she might have a thing for big dicks there are things you can do in the bedroom with her to satisfy that need.

That's just my two cents.

-D1-

14. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

How do you know we've never been in this situation StandardDeviant? One of the things that contributed to the break up of my marriage was my suggestion we have an open marriage and the ensuing fall out when he fully took on board what it meant.

15. Mobydick

Mobydick New Member

What made you suggest this and what problem did your partner have with the idea. I have had similar discussions in the past with my wife but nothing came of them. Although I did end up having an affair which we have about gotten over. In our case it was driven by mismatched sex drives etc or so I thought at the time but was actually probably more about general relationship problems. Moby

16. hippestguy

hippestguy Active Member

I think I've decided to just let her do it. If I say no I'll always wonder if she's cheating on me and if I let her at least I know where and when and I'll get to hear about it. Considering what she wants and I what I can offer her the marriage is probably over. Anyways I think I am at peace or atleast at ease. Btw, he is a confirmed 10 x 6. She told me tonight when she got home from work(one of the office girls carries a tape).

17. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your marriage being over clearly depends on what the two of you require from your partnership. I require monogamy. I have no peice of mind without it. For me, a HUGE part of feeling loved comes from the idea that my man desires others, but forsakes them ALL for life with me, and only me. I am capable to offer exactly that myself, and do so with joy. I don't consider myself to be abnormal, or even unsual, so I figure I can find a like-minded indiviual and start building our future.

You may not have the same requirements. Society does assert that you should crave and conform to monogamy. That may or may not actually be what you need or want. You'll need to do some soul searching. Find out in great detail what your wife wants and expects. Decide what commitments are livable for each of you. Decide whether you want the commitment she can offer.

Once these decisions are made, it is a commitment. I suppose commitment can be changed as suits both parties as time goes on. But whatever cannot be agreed upon must be tossed out one way or another. If this does in fact bother you; if you are in fact NOT satisfied with wifey spreading her legs every time a new and exciting sexual experience is on the table you might try reminding her that a commitment is to be honored for the agreed-upon term (in this case 'til death) and not just until it is unpleasant, inconvenient, or otherwise difficult. Marriage is forever. If one or both of you can no longer find an arrangement which makes you both happy, and which fulfills needs (NOT DESIRES, NEEDS!) of all involved, then (and only then) perhaps your commitment should be dissolved.

If your wife needs variety, or she needs a larger penis to get sexual satisfaction, then perhaps you are not compatible sexually. If those are her needs you must decide if they match or conflict with your own needs.

For me, not neccesarily for you, a spouse who needed variety would be served divorce papers. I do not feel loved outside of a monogamous situation. If more lovers are involved, my needs are not being met.

18. hippestguy

hippestguy Active Member

It happened this weekend. My wife, her girlfriend, the pony and I went out for some drinks and the girls wanted to dance. We went to a club and we proceeded to get our buzz on. It was kind of tough to relax as I was pretty sure where things were headed and I got stuck as the designated driver. Anyways, the girls took turns dancing with the pony and they all got pretty lit. After awhile, the girls decided they needed to go for a soak in the hot tub at our place. As I drove us all home, they sat in the back seat getting more familiar and I could my wife rubbing his crotch. We got to the house and they spilled on to the back patio while they gave me their drink orders. I fixed gin/tonics and carried them to the patio. They were naked in the tub. My wife and the pony were sitting on the edge kissing while the gf sucked his cock. My wife told me to leave the drinks on the table and go on to bed. I went up to the bedroom and tried to get to sleep. She didn't come to bed until after 4:30. We haven't talked about what happened yet. We'll see where things go.

19. anon265

anon265 Member

:confused: Is this for real? :confused:

This is a remarkable story. So remarkable, I'm starting to get a little skeptical. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Hippestguy. Awhile back you told us you were a little turned on, and then later you talk about "giving in" and "letting it happen", being "worried about her cheating", etc. On balance, what you've told us indicates that you are not comfortable with this.

Then you describe a scene of abject, servile sexual humiliation, that you apparently did little or nothing to stop. You even chauffeured and fixed drinks.

So, my question to you is ... and I'm neither bitching at nor judging you ... did you want this to happen or not?

20. D_Neeson Niceone

D_Neeson Niceone New Member

do you even need to ask? If it was fact, the answer is yes. If it is fiction, the answer is he wish it would. I really don't understand this fantasy at all.

Draft saved Draft deleted