Ladies, how do men approach women about sex in a respectable manner?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_lkjhgfdsa1234, Jul 25, 2009.

1. D_lkjhgfdsa1234

D_lkjhgfdsa1234 New Member

Ladies,

Thanks for your response on my last post about dating sites and now I know not only are the sites dangerous but they are a site with men you may not want to meet. This ruins it for all men especially the decent ones like myself.

However, the last post brought up this question. I think all men or at least 99% of them want sex but approach women in the rudest, stupidest ways people can ever imagine and fail miserably. Ladies, what are the more civilized and respectful ways to ask for sex without being rude or obnoxious about it?

Thanks

Jeff

2. Crosz

Crosz Member

Jeff, Just wondering what approach do you use when
    trying to meet women ? Do you actually approach
    them & try to strike up a conversation ?

I think that if you go in & specifically ask for sex
    most would consider such a move as being too
    forward.Then again,being direct & honest would
    be refreshing to some.Maybe just approach
    respectfully and see where things go;she may
    give you signs as to wanting to become
    intimate ?

You can take my advice for what its worth;I have
    never approached a woman in my life...no matter
    how interested I was.I have poor rapport with
    women & very little self-confidence..so,maybe
    I don't know what I'm talking about.

Good luck

3. SR_Blarney_Frank

SR_Blarney_Frank New Member

I'm no woman, but safe to say that move will create about the most awkward situation of your life.

Try asking if you can kiss her. It's all chivalrous and romantic and agreeing to that won't make anyone feel weird. Feel things out from there - literally and figuratively.

4. dolfette

Gold Member

if your primary objective is sex, there's no way to approach me that i won't find offensive.
    some women are up for no strings fun.
    but a lot women don't want to be just a convenient hole.

if there's been dates that went well, if the kissing makes you both tingle, then sex is eventually just a natural progression rather than something to be requested.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Dolfette is correct there is no good way to approach a woman for sex that won't be offensive. Judging by your last few threads, my advice is to do the exact opposite of what you have been doing or just hire a call girl.

6. dolfette

Gold Member

there are girls out there who are up for no strings sex.
    i think it's just less common than it is in men.

''can i use you to wank in?'' won't win you many pals!

7. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

Totally disagree.

"Wanna Fuck?" works for me but, only if the guy is under 30, HOT and, has a great body.

8. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Personally, I love sex and have had NSA relations, but must know the guy to some extent before feeling any attraction, much less sexual desire.

He couldn't just walk up to me and expect results from "hey, wanna fuck". No matter how seductively or nicely put, it just isn't attractive from a strange guy, imo.

But, in general, what would work on me is his being genuinely interested in me and who I am, or possess the ability to fake it. Be respectful, or possess the ability to fake it. Be honest, or possess the ability to fake it. Additionally, be single, well-read, have ability to discuss a variety of topics, like to go out and have fun, or fake them all for a time and I would maybe bang him. Or not.

Now, if you are talking about a woman that you already are acquainted with, then I have a totally different response.
    :wink:

:biggrin1: My kinda woman!

9. modest123

modest123 New Member

So, if sex isn't really important (to the extent that it's not the "primary" reason, then it would be a lot easier to just stick with males. Males are far less paranoid ("Oh my God! Maybe he wants SEX from me") and less hung up. If I could take a pill, and become gay, I'd do it. Life would be so much easier!! But I'm NOT gay so, gay guys, don't even TRY! I'm so hung up about gay guys and paranoid they might want SEX from me.

In case some of you haven't figured me out - I'm humorous in real life and, sometimes my online antics don't come out so smooth. But you can often take what I write with this understanding.

10. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Sounds like you're talking about asking for sex before you have a relationship w/someone? That's prob. the problem. Even if it's a 1 nite stand the point isn't asking for sex it's hanging out and having convos and having chemistry and then it just goes from there.

#10 tiff86, Jul 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  11. dolfette

Gold Member

that. yes.

12. greatdickismydrug

OP's question was direct and to the point. He did not mention a relationship. Why is that a problem?

I hang out and have "convos" with my friends not men I want to have sex with. As far as chemistry goes, I can sum that up in about 30 seconds...no need to waste time bullshitting.

13. dolfette

Gold Member

but you're a rare beast.

14. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

I meant relationship not just dating I meant at least you're having a convo and getting to know them a little. It's not a prob. he didn't mention a relationship I was just trying to help saying for most women I think they are not gonna have sex w/someone after talking to them for 30 secs.

15. greatdickismydrug

LMAO!! I will take that as a compliment. :tongue:

Yes, I admit that I am quite different from most women in many regards. (which is why i love LPSG!) Just one look at my posts about hating having my pussy eaten pretty much proves that.

But, honestly, I have no patience for the "getting to know you" bullshit which is why I am so horrible at dating. I just can't stomach it. So, there is no way in Hell I am wasting time "chatting" with someone I just want to have sex with. I am much more comfortable with the direct "wanna fuck?" approach.
    I determine if I like a guy after we have had sex not before. We can talk after if I like them.

Also, I am not subtle in my actions or words. Guys know if I am interested in them sexually or not (unless they are dense) ...it's usually pretty obvious. I do not give mixed signals and I am very honest about what I am attracted to and not attracted to.

The point I want to make towards the OP's question is that women like me do exist. I do not get offended by sexual advances. But, as I am obviously in the minority, take that for what it's worth Darkseid1998.

16. CockinPussyLover

CockinPussyLover New Member

This sounds like me in some ways. I'm not subtle with my approach to guys either. I'm pretty blunt about letting guys know I like them and want to have sex with them. And if I am horny enough and the guy is hot enough, a "Wanna fuck?" from him would be enough to get me in bed with him.

While I don't really mind the getting to know you stuff, if I really like a guy or think he's super hott, the "getting to know you" part doesn't have to last more than one date/one hour/half an hour, etc. before I'd fuck him. Mostly the "getting to know you" is me just trying to establish if a guy isn't a complete psycho and is fairly trustworthy.

I also don't mind straightforward sexual advances as long as they are respectful and courteous. As far as approaching women on a dating site for just sex, a simple "Hi, how are you. I think you're very pretty. Would you be interested in a casual sexual relationship?" is enough. Just show that you are an intelligent and respectful human being and asking for sex after that is no problem. Well that is for women who are up for casual relationships.

17. greatdickismydrug

Refer those with foot fetish to me please. :wink:

18. D_lkjhgfdsa1234

D_lkjhgfdsa1234 New Member

Thanks ladies for your responses. Women are taught to be very complex here in America that guys stumble on their own feet to understand them. I try to learn every day here and outside to be a gentleman especially when I am at odds with other guys and the competition out there is fierce because there are more guys than women. I noticed that getting sex from guys is waaaayyy easier than getting it from women. My one gay experience did prove that but it also showed me what kind of assholes women meet as well. I will learn to be much more courteous to my dates in the future.
    I do notice that sex comes quicker in my travelling than on my local dating ventures. There is already that understanding that I only have a week in that place to be shown around town and in the bedroom and I have gotten faster responses than the women I date here locally. It may also depend on culture as sex doesn't objectify women as it does here in America. Guys don't feel like objects if they are hit on by women for sex so why should women? The media has destroyed our culture with such double standard propaganda because I think there are elitists behind the scenes that don't want us to hook up or reproduce. Also places where there is high crime affect my chances also. The six date thing still stands because either there is chemistry or not and that should be enough time to find out. If I get a kiss, I will continue. I do know what not to do and that is the things I read in Craiglist or the idiotic pick up lines from drunk dudes in a pub.
    I do think that women should be the ones to initiate sexual advances within the date because they should have control of their body. It also makes it much easier for clueless men to tell if the chemistry is there. Society has made it too difficult for men to understand women because of it's double standards.

#18 D_lkjhgfdsa1234, Jul 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  19. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

One word, no joke:

LIE

It was a revelation. I was in my mid-20s and finally realized the key to women: lie to them. A lot.

Women forgive liars, they can't forgive a bore.

20. Pitbull

Gold Member

One guy asks his buddy what line he uses with women.

If I see a woman I like, I go up to her and ask - "Want to fuck?"

"Holy Shit! You must get your face slapped a lot."

"Yeah. But once in a while I get laid."

Draft saved Draft deleted