Ladies, how do men approach women about sex in a respectable manner?

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, but why? What has pussified you to this degree?

It's funny that you use the word "attentive." That's one of my pet peeves that women say: "I want my boyfriend to be attentive." To me, a *waiter* should be attentive. Your butler, should be attentive. A dog, if well trained, should be attentive. But a man? No.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yes, but why? What has pussified you to this degree?

It's funny that you use the word "attentive." That's one of my pet peeves that women say: "I want my boyfriend to be attentive." To me, a *waiter* should be attentive. Your butler, should be attentive. A dog, if well trained, should be attentive. But a man? No.

By posting a rude response, you just advertised to everyone you aint worth dating and aint even worth a one night stand. Congratulations! Have you read the many messages all over this website by women who say they prefer honest, considerate men over lying manipulative jerks? So why do you still lie to women?

As for being attentive, why not ask women if they prefer men who are attentive to their feelings, attentive to their sexual desires, and attentive to what they say? Then ask if they prefer men who are oblivious to their partners because the men are so wrapped up in their egos.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By posting a rude response, you just advertised to everyone you aint worth dating and aint even worth a one night stand.

Ad hominem attacks do not advance your argument.

Congratulations! Have you read the many messages all over this website by women who say they prefer honest, considerate men over lying manipulative jerks? So why do you still lie to women?

You don't have much experience with women do you? Seriously. It's a serious question, not an attack.

As for being attentive, why not ask women if they prefer men who are attentive to their feelings, attentive to their sexual desires, and attentive to what they say? Then ask if they prefer men who are oblivious to their partners because the men are so wrapped up in their egos.

I might suggest you go by women's behavior rather than what they "say they want." You might become enlightened.

PrincessBlueEyez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if your primary objective is sex, there's no way to approach me that i won't find offensive.
some women are up for no strings fun.
but a lot women don't want to be just a convenient hole.

if there's been dates that went well, if the kissing makes you both tingle, then sex is eventually just a natural progression rather than something to be requested.

Very true
yeh, im attracted to the guy enough to date him, but Im not just gonna hop in bed with him cuz he's cute or cause he's got a nice body. Ive done it before where I got into bed way too early with a guy, and it was bad because he thought it meant I wanted to married him, and I had to end up getting a restraining order on him, and yeh, wont do that again, lol

D_buiufiyhk

Just Browsing
Media
:wink:You know ...whispering sweet nothings in a womens ear still sits well with me... maybe u should take heed? It wouldn' t hurt.

Thanks for your response on my last post about dating sites and now I know not only are the sites dangerous but they are a site with men you may not want to meet. This ruins it for all men especially the decent ones like myself.

However, the last post brought up this question. I think all men or at least 99% of them want sex but approach women in the rudest, stupidest ways people can ever imagine and fail miserably. Ladies, what are the more civilized and respectful ways to ask for sex without being rude or obnoxious about it?

Thanks

Jeff[/QUOTE]

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I've been in several relationships with women I met on dating sites. I always talked to anyone I met online as a friend, then took it to the phone and in most cases the conversation never got more sexual than a bit of mild flirting. When it came to meeting them in the flesh though I ended up in bed with all but one of them (an older lady who turned into a good friend for a few years), one of them after about 30 minutes.

They all told tales of guys who only wanted to talk about sex, opened with enquiries about dress sizes. Some of these guys emailed nude photos, none of them got any action. I did and I'm an overweight guy who started online dating at 40.

Basically, most women on dating sites are looking for relationships, the ones that aren't probably only fuck the best looking guys with the most convincing tales of being loaded anyway.