Ladies, how do you check out guys?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by modestlyhung, Jun 12, 2008.

1. modestlyhung

modestlyhung New Member

This may seem like a weird question but how does it differ when a woman checks out a guy. Men will often be very obvious about it, often thinking they're not. If a girl if really hot she can be the center of attention until she leaves the room. Is it the same for women, or do you simply take a look, admire him for a second and then be on your way and not think anything more of it?

2. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I check out hot men with a tape measure.

J/k.

3. B_cowgirlpinkrider

B_cowgirlpinkrider New Member

You're right and wrong. We do not make it obvious; in fact, usually will skip the peak if there is a chance of being caught. Wrong in that if we do peak and like it then we do think about it later.

For me the way I check a guy out depends on environment, will I maybe get caught and if so by whom. Who else is around? Has he noticed me?

The checkout is usually subtle and very womanly.

Have you ever noticed a women glancing at another's outfit or shoes or such? Soft and coy.

Why? Been checked out lately?

4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am not surreptitious. Not any more. And if I get caught peeking? I smile my biggest smile. If he wants to talk, I'll have a nice chat, and be on my way. If he doesn't, he'll still probably smile back (men seem to LOVE forward women) and I'll be on my way. No harm done either way.

Lately, what catches my eye is arms, chest, or shoulders, and then face, stomach and crotch. I'm not sure why this is. This is outside my norm.

5. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i don't hold back from staring at what i want to see. my eyes are so small and slanted most men wouldn't even be able to tell i'm directly looking at them :biggrin:

6. Notaguru2

Gold Member

Ok, so help me understand this....

I'm working on my masters degree and attending night school. We started a class tonight and I have this attractive little starlet in my class. I noticed during the first part of lecture, every time I would speak about anything, she'd casually look over at me and listen intently.

She would resume her work after I spoke or other people were talking.

Then we had a lab in another room during the second half of class. So after break we all went to the lab - I was walking behind her. She started down one row of seats, but as I stepped past her and went down another row, she stopped and then followed me down my row. She ultimately sat right next to me.

Ok.. so now, I feel like I am getting queued here. I told this guy next to me some silly joke, then she starts laughing and does that flirty little thing where pats me on the knee.

So, I've got all these things running through my mind. Look, I've been married for 18 yrs.. and I wouldn't know a queue from a woman if she jumped in my lap and said, "Fuck me!"

Is she telegraphing something to me? Or is she young and just flirty? I know she's a newly wed which was also surprising to me. I always thought newly weds were pretty focused on each other.

Any thoughts?

7. inspectahdck

inspectahdck Member

Albums:
    ever since i heard women check out guys maybe just as much(less then perverts of course..) i kept an eye at girls arround me..at my surprise i caught some of them glancing at my crotch, but it wasnt obvious at all..if i wasnt looking directly into her eyes theres no way i couldve figured it...from just a flash look at her she looked like she was reading..
    girls got some rogue skills at peeking ^^
    most of the time when i catch them they are faking a lecture and with their hair in front and watch through hair ^^ she was so shy when she realised i was looking into her eyes.. luckily for me its the one i have a crush on :)

8. modestlyhung

modestlyhung New Member

Yes. I think so. In fact I work in a running shoe store and get a lot of good looking women coming through. I'm not trying to toot my own horn because I'm not a cocky person at all but I'm a very good looking guy and I only say that because of the straight up comments that women I know have given me. But I ask just because I like when women check me out and/or are flirty, its a nice little ego booster. I have a girlfriend who I'mc crazy about and would never cheat on, but having other women be interested is still a nice feeling.

9. sablebee

sablebee New Member

Albums:
    I try not to be obvious but I have got caught looking, totally embarrassing, I always just smile and try to act nonchalant. I work at the mall and when hot guys come in the store I do check out the goods.. Outside of work I usually have sunglasses on so thats no problem then,.

10. Grindin

Grindin Active Member

Albums:
    This is a great thread...thank you modest.

11. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    it is fun to catch or bust a lady crotch gazing longingly at the bulge in my uniform... it sort of gives me a little tingle rush to know she likes what she is seeing...
    uz

12. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:

for me I notice someones smile (mouth and eyes), if he doesn't have those two things from the start I generally don't check the rest of him out!

13. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Neat - unless there's really something to look at then :eek:

Of course I'm not that obvious, but I don't really hide it - if I see something I like, then why hide it...

Draft saved Draft deleted