Ladies how do you feel about.....

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can you elaborate? How much and when and which circumstances? Are we talking about street flashers? Or are we talking about a guy who always removes his shirt when playing basketball so he can show off his abs? I'd date the guy who is proud of his abs (that's a little like the guy I married), but I wouldn't consider a street flasher.

MisterSix

Experimental Member
Media
I was dating this woman, and she was a bit of an exhibitionist. We were out hiking, and she pulled me off the path, pulled my pants down and gave me a very nice BJ.

I pulled her pants down and tasted her very wet pussy.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
Like anything else, it depends on the manner by which you go about things. Some people are excellent at being "showy" in a totally nonchalant manner, which I don't mind, and in some cases, admire. For every degree there-after that the act becomes more and more transparent, and it just seems like attention-getting desperation to me.

And I am not exactly sure how you could be an exhibitionist, like say, a streaker, and do it in a coy fashion, lol!

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just being bare is not exhibitionism. It's putting on some sort of show getting to that state. Drama of some kind is involved. I have been around naked people who simply get on with things and are clothed in dignity. I've been around game players who make the most out of a split second of butt-crack or similar. The essence of exhibitionism is the show, not what you show. Example, the can-can.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
Just being bare is not exhibitionism. It's putting on some sort of show getting to that state.

Don't you think being bare relative to where you are is a key element? Walking around in a bikini at the beach is one thing, at a home depot would be another. And what about people who flash to take photographs of themselves in public spaces? I would argue in that case, it's not so much the event of getting to that state, but what occurs when they get there (or do you mean the thrill for the person building up to that moment?).

Just musing on. :redface:

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are allowed to flash me. However, if there is an object within my reach with sufficient weight to be hurled you will be my target.

Don't care for those kind of surprises.