Ladies , how do you initiate sex?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by las000005, Mar 11, 2009.

1. las000005

las000005 New Member

Do you use words or other subtle hints?

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actions.

3. MickeyLee

Gold Member

pouncing on him seems to be a very effective method of getting the point across.

4. tallmanluke

tallmanluke New Member

It would work on me!

I've actually been paying way more attention to body language recently. Women practically display their exact thoughts through BL if you can pick up on it.

5. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

i agree on the bl thing... things are way more obvious than most guys think.

6. tallmanluke

tallmanluke New Member

A few things guys normally don't pick up on...

1) wetting their lips
    2) flipping their hair
    3) stroking their hair
    4) initiating physical touch more than once

(all while making unbreakable eye contact)

I could go on. Women don't communicate with words, they communicate with body language. If you watch girls talking to each other they seem to leave out half of the conversation. You see them make quantum leaps between topics. That's because they use body language to communicate subtext.

I tell my buddies that if they feel nervous when alone with a woman, it's probably sexual tension.

My two cents...

7. bunnylove

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i'm disturbed that some of you seem to have figured us out. yes, generally if i want to have sex with someone, i try to make it obvious without having to blatantly say so or putting myself out there like a whore. touching the hair, neck, cleavage, lip-biting, blushing a lot is a curse of mine... plus, eyes say a lot. if a girl wants it, she generally LOOKS like she wants it.

8. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

LOL. :biggrin1: Yeah w/my bf its easy usually I just haveta give him a look, its a harder question if you mean w/someone youve never had sex w/before!

9. bunnylove

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol see.... told yall if she wants it she generally looks like she wants it

10. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i guess i am just far from subtle. even on the hook up i am very comfortable with being aggressive or being the one to initiate the next stage. i wouldn't call it putting myself out there like a whore.

women who will come out and state what they want have always done it for me. the bitch slap seduction is the hook and is damn near irrestiable. body language simaphore just reads like someone who isn't mature enough to know what they want or is too insecure to make the first move.

it could be my approach is from a tomboy, one of the guys mind set, so i'm just a touch more physical than some women. still when it all comes down to it, a hand on his cock and a few select phrase whispered into the crook of his neck.... well there is very little left to interpritation.

failing all above i will slam the boy into a wall with the promise of fucking him blue eyed before i'm done with him.

ml
    my way is so much more fun.

11. bunnylove

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    no offense intended, but you don't think that grabbing a guy by the cock or slamming him into a wall and promising to fuck him is whore-ish? because even hookers are a little more subtle than that, from what i understand

12. D_Fulbert Ashplant Babbage

I'm with ML on this one: while I do truly appreciate the subtleties of a woman's movements and actions ... sometimes it's a damn good thing to be manhandled. Pun intended.

Nothing wrong with mixing it up, either. I know y'all like to keep us guessing. :wink:

Just my 2 cents.

13. MickeyLee

Gold Member

it's only whorish if i charge by the hour.:rolleyes:

14. bunnylove

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    by someone you're with, sure. but if a complete stranger came up to me and groped me and promised to have sex w me....... i would assume she was a prostitute

15. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Every person on earth is a whore- that is, they are sexual and "out there" at some point or another.

Stop trying to convince yourself you're not and maybe you'll have an easier time with life.

16. bunnylove

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lmfao i'm not a whore darlin. i have self-respect. if that means i'm having less fun, so be it.

17. MickeyLee

Gold Member

groping a perfect stranger would be sexual assault. more sex crime than sex worker.

the question asked "ladies how do you initiate sex?" the question assumes there has been the basics of introduction, at least of few moments of pleasant conversation. we've chatted up the weather, if the person is enjoying their evening so far, who they might be at the club with and a mutual interest is obvious. or i've been dating this person but haven't yet made the jump from kiss at the front door to skin friction on the couch.

or did i completely miss the OP's point?

18. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Liking sex and letting the person with whom you want to have sex know that you want sex is not 'whorish' - doing that and saying 'gimme 50 bux' would be 'whorish' (cheap whorish, at that).

What is it about letting your man (ML is talking about her man, not just some guy) know you want him that you have a problem with? Sometimes don't you like a man to just take you in his arms, press you close so you can feel his hard-on and slip his hands in your panties? I know I do! And why would my man not want to feel wanted, desired and needed like that? Men really aren't that different from women when it comes to a need to be desired.

One of the ways I initiate sex is to get on a plane, fly 4500 miles, change planes, fly on another hour or so (freshening up in the rest room), get off the plane, get out to arrivals as fast as possible, throw myself into his arms, kiss him deeply, suck his cock in the parking lot and see how fast he can drive home without getting trouble.

He's yet to say no :smile:

#18 ManlyBanisters, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  19. MickeyLee

Gold Member

self respect does not equal close minded and judgmental, Ms bunnylove. :smile:

20. bunnylove

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    no, self-respect means not throwing myself at someone like i'm cheap

Draft saved Draft deleted