Ladies , how do you initiate sex?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
no, self-respect means not throwing myself at someone like i'm cheap

Whaddya mean 'like'?

Look, your high and mighty, holier-than-thou judgemental attitude might fly for in your real life of shallow friends and mixed signals but here you can shove it, girlie. This site is a little more honest than that. If you want to think less of us because we like sex and know how to act like grown ups then please understand that bothers us not one iota, but it does make us think less of you. Live your own life - let us live ours.

MickeyLee is no whore, and even if she were a paid sex worker she'd be welcome here and treated with the full and due respect that any human being deserves.

As I say though, she's no whore - she is one hell of a lady though. You would do well to mind your Ps and Qs.

tallmanluke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think women have been conditioned to think that if they initiate they are sluts or whores.

The word "slut" is a weapon jealous women use against other women. Remember ladies, life isn't about being better than every other woman on the planet. Sometimes you all forget that.

You aren't a slut or a whore if you initiate. You probably had to deal with the 'shy guy' so many times in the past that you got frustrated and whipped the dick out. No one's fault but the guy's.

My goal as a man is to make sure the sex is given before the woman feels the need to initiate. I know you ladies all want to be taken and used. :wink:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
obviously it does bother you or you wouldn't be so bothered by me having my own personal opinion

That sounds remarkably like 'I'm rubber, you're glue' and is a piss poor comeback - you might want to work on that. I suggest you read MickeyLee's posts, and maybe some of mine, oh and senor_rubirosa could teach you a thing or two, too. Keep trying, you'll get the hang of it.

oh and...

last i checked, you're nothing to me. i can speak my mind just like you can speak yours. please keep that in mind while you kick my ass. plzkthnx

Fixed that for ya, girlie. :wink:

tallmanluke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oh and...

last i checked, you're nothing to me. i can speak my mind just like you can speak yours. please keep that in mind while you kiss my ass. plzkthnx

We got a feisty one here! You need someone to relieve some stress. :wink:

Let's just channel all this angst into a hot, sweaty, sticky, lpsg group session. I can think of a few ways for you two to make up.

Actually nah, that wouldn't work at all.

bunnylove

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That sounds remarkably like 'I'm rubber, you're glue' and is a piss poor comeback - you might want to work on that. I suggest you read MickeyLee's posts, and maybe some of mine, oh and senor_rubirosa could teach you a thing or two, too. Keep trying, you'll get the hang of it.

Fixed that for ya, girlie. :wink:

for someone that keeps referring to me as a child, you have some fairly sub-par comebacks yourself dear. accept that i have an opinion and grow up. you're too old to play this game

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you use words or other subtle hints?

I am going to assume with someone I already have at least a friendship with...
The answer would be both. I think my favorite with my ex was kissing his neck and than slowly stroking his cock through his jeans, shorts, or pants. I think the most bold was taking a stroll through the house in nothing but a pair of sexy panties or high heels. I'm still working on sexy or dirty talk. If I did say anything it was "I'm going to take a nap, wanna come with?"

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's cut the crap. A woman asking a guy she's with for sex isn't even whore-ish according to the standards of normal US society. Your standards are quite possibly insane Bunnylove.

Edit: I think you think it's whore-ish because you can't even be grown up enough to express your sexual desires to your man without feeling great shame. It's pretty sad and I don't blame you so much but I do blame whoever gave you the impression that expressing sexual desires is whore-ish (more likely your mother).

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Let's cut the crap. A woman asking a guy she's with for sex isn't even whore-ish according to the standards of normal US society. Your standards are quite possibly insane Bunnylove.

Edit: I think you think it's whore-ish because you can't even be grown up enough to express your sexual desires to your man without feeling great shame. It's pretty sad and I don't blame you so much but I do blame whoever gave you the impression that expressing sexual desires is whore-ish (more likely your mother).

:stupid::shhh:

*agrees with StraightCock*

:1zhelp:

*dies*

:wink::biggrin1:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys are silly :smile:. I always try to not get involved when people argue around here :biggrin1: but just seems like bunnylove was just saying if a girl throws herself at a guy she doesnt know shes sorta slutty, didnt sound like anyone was saying if you come onto your bf youre a slut :confused:. Dunno just seems like people were talking about diff. stuff then everyone got carried away and got all grrrr :confused:.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This used to confuse the hell out of me. Why do I want to take a nap with you? I want to let you fuck me. Now this hint seems so blatant to me.

Oh, I forgot, I was usually getting naked and him too when I said it. :biggrin1:

Canadian.Surfer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How do women initiate sex .... ?
They could do just about anything and Im sure men will jump at the chance. Might have to work a little harder with me, Im pretty oblivious to flirting...you could be sitting on my lap and nibbling at my ear and I'd probably just think you were being friendly lol

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kissing his neck and than slowly stroking his cock through his jeans, shorts, or pants. I think the most bold was taking a stroll through the house in nothing but a pair of sexy panties or high heels. I'm still working on sexy or dirty talk. If I did say anything it was "I'm going to take a nap, wanna come with?"

Oh, I forgot, I was usually getting naked and him too when I said it. :biggrin1:

Time for another
C:eek::eek:D SH:eek::eek::eek:R! Brrr.

bunnylove

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

so because i consider it blatantly promiscuous to randomly grab a guy's junk (notice she never said her significant other, she in fact implied that it was a guy she made casual conversation with for a short period of time about unimportant topics), i must be sexual repressed and it's my mother's fault? interesting theory. the only flaw there is that my mother wasn't a part of my life because she was too busy being a whore picking up random guys :D

i have no problems expressing my sexual desires with MY MAN (when i have one.) so because i consider it blatantly promiscuous to randomly grab a guy's junk (notice she never said her significant other, she in fact implied that it was a guy she made casual conversation with for a short period of time about unimportant topics), i must be sexually repressed and it's my mother's fault? interesting theory. the only flaw there is that my mother wasn't a part of my life because she was too busy being a whore picking up random guys :D

You guys are silly :smile:. I always try to not get involved when people argue around here :biggrin1: but just seems like bunnylove was just saying if a girl throws herself at a guy she doesnt know shes sorta slutty, didnt sound like anyone was saying if you come onto your bf youre a slut :confused:. Dunno just seems like people were talking about diff. stuff then everyone got carried away and got all grrrr :confused:.

thank god SOMEONE took the time to read and think straight before jumping to conclusions and lighting the torches and sharpening the pitchforks

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i have no problems expressing my sexual desires with MY MAN (when i have one.) so because i consider it blatantly promiscuous to randomly grab a guy's junk (notice she never said her significant other, she in fact implied that it was a guy she made casual conversation with for a short period of time about unimportant topics), i must be sexually repressed and it's my mother's fault? interesting theory. the only flaw there is that my mother wasn't a part of my life because she was too busy being a whore picking up random guys :D

I'm not trying to be mean and I'm not saying you are right or wrong, but your mom's actions can have an effect on you. In fact they way you put that, it makes it sound like you resent your mother, and that is what makes you have your thoughts on this. Just letting you know how it is going to be (or at least how I think it is) interpreted by some people.

As for the topic, I'm not a woman so. :tongue: