Ladies, how do you masturbate? How often?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by MagicJohnsonFan, Sep 5, 2008.

1. MagicJohnsonFan

MagicJohnsonFan New Member

Albums:
    Do you have a "go to" way you do it? It seems like guys can jack off anywhere, anyhow. A friend of mine can only cum via masturbating if she's lying on her stomach. I can't get myself off sitting up or standing up (there's NO WAY I could ever do it in the shower!), I haven't even tried doing it while lying on my stomach since I was a kid.

I have to be on my back, preferably nude, and I seldom insert a finger(s). It's pretty much all clitoral (except the playing with my boobs part) and I use both hands. Although afterwards I do sometimes like to stick a finger or two into my wet pussy. It's sometimes fun to use a vibrator, but I prefer to do it the good, old fashioned way.

If I go a day without getting off at least once then I start getting grumpy.

2. Runco

Runco New Member

Not being rude but you sound like a dude.

Hey, that rhymes! [We got a muthaf@ckin' Shakespeare here!]

Seriously, you will have noticed that there hasn't exactly been a stampede of women answering this question. That's because women tend not to ask each other about this sort of thing. What do we care about how other women get off? However, we have noticed that MEN seem to be very interested in knowing this and they ask the question repeatedly. Indeed, if you do a search you will find that in every instance that this particular question has been asked, it has been asked by a man...

Women tend to be far more interested in knowing things around masturbation rather than about the nitty gritty of how other women go about doing it. So (for example) we might ask if women are grossed out when watching certain things (for instance). Or we might want to explore any physical issues we are having (i.e. slumps in desire, etc). I have never known of a woman to ask the question you are asking!

The language used to ask the question is also interesting. In terms of female diction and inflections, it's all wrong. There is more than a whiff of testosterone hanging over it.

I know you have been challenged on the gender thing before and you have said you are definitely a girl but girlfriend, my dude alarm is going off - loudly.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

I agree with Runco you sound like a man and a poorly informed one at that. The female body is not designed in a manner that laying on ones belly could be used for masturbation.:rolleyes: :duh: As sensitive as my boobs are I have never played with them during masturbation. Whats the point? Seriouslym boobs do not cause climax . . . :cool:

4. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Not true. I knew a girl that said she could only get off while masturbating on her stomach.. and I think it is actually more common than you think....

however...

bahllsssssss

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Depends on who I'm talking to. There is someone who makes me want to touch myself every time he signs in. It's pretty awesome, he's good at getting me going.

6. geek0

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I do it on my stomach too most of the time unless im using a vibrator then i,ll lay on my back ,but yeah mucho testosterone there :tongue:

7. MagicJohnsonFan

Albums:
    Wow. Okay, as someone fairly new to this site I suppose I may have wanted to look at previous threads before starting one with the topic that was on my mind at the time (having just done it). I'm torn between being amused that so many people apparently think I'm a guy and annoyed by it. Perhaps it would help to take a look at my stats. I don't have any scientific back up, but the fact that I'm bi may mean that I look at certain things more like a dude than a chick (which I freely admit and am rather proud of, actually).

8. Runco

Runco New Member

You are not the only bisexual woman here so I am not convinced that that's it. But whatever. Most women probably won't answer this because most of us are far more interested in guys rather than other women...:rolleyes:

9. MagicJohnsonFan

Albums:
    I certainly don't claim to be representative of all bi women.

You're right about members being more interested in the men here (it is a site dedicated to The Penis). You're also right about women not discussing masturbation with each other, which is why I thought this would be a good place to bring it up.

I joined this site because my BF is a member and introduced me to it. It's an interesting site with a lot of conversation that a lot of us just can't have with most people in "real life."

As for defending the fact that I'm female, there's no way I could actually prove that on a website so it seems ridiculous to even try. :irked:

10. B_New End

B_New End New Member

picsorstfulol

:biggrin1:

11. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Sitting, kneeling, standing, squatting, lying down or whatever works at that time. And usually every day.

12. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I'm the boyfriend who introduced her to LPSG. Since I've had sex with her many many times, I'm pretty confident that she isn't a man. Your skepticism is misplaced this time.

13. D_Della Doubledees

D_Della Doubledees New Member

Way to stand up for your girl, Aloofman. :smile:

As for my answer, I like it on my stomach and my back. Playing with my breasts (nipples, expecially) are a huge part of climaxing for me, too.

If I'm going for a clitoral orgasm, I use my fingers or a vibrator. If I'm going for a g-spot orgasm, it's a g-spot vibe/dildo (not a straight one), or my fingers.

Those are two totally different orgasms for me, one having a much more aggressive, firmer touch than the other.

14. wonderland

wonderland New Member

When I was younger I used to only masturbate lying on my stomach. Now standing, sitting, back or stomach all work. I rarely do anything besides clitoral stimulation and I usually use a vibrator. It's an everyday thing for me since I am not in a relationship.

15. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I forgot to add, I masturbate on my stomach as well.. makes me able to press harder on my clit.

16. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

You joined the board at a time when the black chicks think they have much power. So they're ganging up on you like the KKK used to gang up on the blacks. That's all, it's politics for the internet bulletin board. These two claim to be having tons of excellent sex in real life, yet they spend oodles of time on the internet. There's a discrepancy. Oh, and, didn't you know that you can never disagree with colored people without it becoming racist?

17. Nrets

Nrets Member

Albums:
    Here we go...:rolleyes:

18. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

You're thoroughly pathetic.

I read back over the thread after seeing your comment and there is nothing about race in it at all. Two posters had the opinion the OP was perhpas a man and YOU decided to single out the fact they are both black. What the fuck has that got to do with it? You're showing your racist ass again, Bette. Please fuck off and kill yourself.

OP - I don't think you sound like a guy. And, like a few others in the thread, I masturbate lying on my stomach sometimes. Not often, but sometimes I roll over on to my stomach and finish up that way because, well, it just feels right at the time.

For a guaranteed 'quick fix' two fingers and circular motion on my clit works best. When I have more time I have a variety of toys to play with in a variety of ways - masturbation where I can take my time and include some kind of penetration gives deeper, more satifying orgasms. But a quick fix is good too :smile:

19. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

Bette Dear. Were you not banned for calling Obama a monkey? I d have thought you learned a lesson. Its a shame you didnt.

20. Runco

Runco New Member

I would like to know where and when we have been making these claims! As to spending 'oodles of time on the internet' I wish I could! I am too busy working to spend more than an hour a day here (tops) these days. Incidentally, I have no idea what race the OP is but as far as I am concerned, it's irrelevant. I have no views on her race (i.e. I couldn't care less). I just thought she sounded like a guy purely because her question was very graphic and was written in a way that guys would tend to write. Besides, I fail to see how I can be deemed a racist when I used to be married to white man.

It is abundantly clear to me that you are not right in the head. Whatever race agenda you are pushing rest assured that it does not apply here.