ladies how do you respond

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
I know a lot of women seem to prefer a guy who either trims or shaves his bush.So my question how do you react when during the heat of the moment he pulls down his underwaer and you see that he does neither?
Also have you denied a guy oral sex because he was not trimmed or he refused to?

Bonesuck

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't stand hair. I love a shaved cock because it makes it look even bigger. Plus it looks a lot cleaner without the hair and I'm more likely to suck it. A shaved or trimmed cock says a lot for a guy's personal hygiene IMHO

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would think to myself, that is not nice. I would suggest to him, to trim his hair, and I would get some scissors and do it to him. I have done it.
But I respect other people's desires. All I can do, if he does not want to trim it, or shave it , is , not seing him anymore.
Most guys will trim it on the spot. No guy wants to feel he is not appealing , so my advise to the girls reading, get the scissors and give him a haircut.....:rolleyes:
sp

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dave2006 said:
Also have you denied a guy oral sex because he was not trimmed or he refused to?
denied, no, but been more eager and willing if its' trimmed, yes.

choking on hairs is no fun for anyone. Though the bigger appearance is nice, it's the choking thing that makes manscaping important to me. I keep myself trimmed/shaved as well and I consider it an issue of consideration (as well as sensation for myself).

my hub shaves the sparse hairs on the shaft sometimes which helps, but it's keeping the bush tame that is the real winner.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Besides, keeping the penis 'clean' is incredibly simple... the way I see it, I'll gladly spend a couple minutes on maintenence down there, since my partner is going to spend even more minutes playing with it.

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't like it entirely bald, but as others have said, a neat trim is more appealing. Facing a jungle, I'd be less likely to want to get that close, and head would involve.. well.. his head and not much more. If it doesn't look like I'll have hair up my nose, I'll take more in, orally. ;)

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have refused to blow a guy because he didn't trim.

I always tell them "I can be licking balls and cock, or I could be licking hair. It's your choice."

I can't stand it when men shave it all off though. It looks like a little boy. lol

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dave2006 said:
I know a lot of women seem to prefer a guy who either trims or shaves his bush.So my question how do you react when during the heat of the moment he pulls down his underwaer and you see that he does neither?
I was complimented for being trimmed by my New Year's hookup.

On the other side of the coin, I mentioned to one girl that she had a "70's hairstyle" down there. The next time we got together, she was a 90's girl. :wink:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
It is everybodies personal choice what they do with their bodies so if a man chooses not to trim or shave then in not there to judge, however unsightly or plesant it may be.

And i refused to go down on a nad because i didnt like his hair mangement then id full well expect him to be pissed off, same as i would be if he said he wouldnt go down on me because i hadnt trimed/shaved......no double standards