Ladies, how does the head feel inside you?

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not big, but ladies seem to like the head on my cock, so I wondered, how does the head feel inside of you. Do u ladies like a big head in proportion to the shaft or tapered? Since its the biggest part usually, does it feel overwhelming when it first goes in? Can u distinquish its shape whwn its inside? Thanks...

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im narrowest in girth at the head (6) and I gradually get thicker...so I am curious abou what the ladies have to say on this matter...

OmahaBeef

joker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay...let me start by saying...my opinion is only my own. Some gals may feel differently. I LOVE a big head. Like today...the guy I was with isn't huge...maybe 7 inches...but when he's really turned on, his head gets sooo thick. I love to feel it go in...makes me crave him. And when he's in really deep, it hits the cul-d'sac past my cervix...I can feel it take up that whole area...it's explosive. OMG...I'm getting turned on just typing this. Big heads are incredible.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
joker said:
Okay...let me start by saying...my opinion is only my own. Some gals may feel differently. I LOVE a big head. Like today...the guy I was with isn't huge...maybe 7 inches...but when he's really turned on, his head gets sooo thick. I love to feel it go in...makes me crave him. And when he's in really deep, it hits the cul-d'sac past my cervix...I can feel it take up that whole area...it's explosive. OMG...I'm getting turned on just typing this. Big heads are incredible.

Damn...it's a shame Im smallest at the head:mad:

OmahaBeef

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dont bump things, in case you did not know out of about 35,000 members there are about 1,000 women, and there is about 12 "real" women and 240 active "women"

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
findfirefox said:
Dont bump things, in case you did not know out of about 35,000 members there are about 1,000 women, and there is about 12 "real" women and 240 active "women"

hehe, and yet another post by a dude.. :tongue: I'm just busting chops.. 12 real women...how true, but then again, whats new with the internet!!! it just amazes me how a dude will post something in "Women issues" section asking for a woman's opinion, like what do you think of my schlong, and a bunch of Gay dudes reply. :biggrin1: kinda funny. Makes a straight guy feel like he just watch the chick he's been admiring for a few weeks pee standing up!! :biggrin1: HEHEHE.. I kill me!!!!

Isabella

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
capslock said:
I'm not big, but ladies seem to like the head on my cock, so I wondered, how does the head feel inside of you. Do u ladies like a big head in proportion to the shaft or tapered? Since its the biggest part usually, does it feel overwhelming when it first goes in? Can u distinquish its shape whwn its inside? Thanks...

My personal preference is a large head but still in proportion...for women the most sensitive and active nerve endings are in the lower third of the vagina so yeah, the 'introduction' tends to make the impact.

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OmahaBeef said:
Damn...it's a shame Im smallest at the head:mad:

OmahaBeef

We're in the same boat. I'm just around average at the head (about 4.5) but at the base I'm between 5.75 and 6. It's kinda disapointing, but hey, the smallest part being average isn't too shabby :smile: My guess by your pics is that you're quite well off already. The only real downside I see is that condom makers all assume that the head will be the thickest point.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
Funny enough, back when I was in high school I dated a guy for a while that had a below average sized penis, but when he got close to orgasm his head swelled up to MASSIVE proportions. When he got really excited the thing swelled up big time and it was like having a huge ball going in and out! Definately an odd feeling, but I had fun with it. With most men I've been with though, I've only really noticed the head's size during oral sex. It always seems to make its presence known when he's about to cum.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Barely Big said:
We're in the same boat. I'm just around average at the head (about 4.5) but at the base I'm between 5.75 and 6. It's kinda disapointing, but hey, the smallest part being average isn't too shabby :smile: My guess by your pics is that you're quite well off already. The only real downside I see is that condom makers all assume that the head will be the thickest point.

Well I suppose it gets the job done ;)

Oh brother...dont even get me started on Condoms...even the Magnum XL's are shaped for a baseball-bat-like pecker....when I am more like a baseball-bat upside down LOL.

Your obviously doing quite well yourself young man!

OmahaBeef

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There's really not that many nerve endings up 1n Th4r. I can certainly feel some girth to a nicely wide cock. I guess it doesn't feel much different if the head is small or not to me....

On the other hand, when the large head comes in contact with the outter area of my pussy, where there's more nerve endings, I go buck wild. lol

One of my favorite things is when a guy with a big helmet will pull all the way out and ram it back in there all the way, over and over. <3 mmmm

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
There's really not that many nerve endings up 1n Th4r. I can certainly feel some girth to a nicely wide cock. I guess it doesn't feel much different if the head is small or not to me....

On the other hand, when the large head comes in contact with the outter area of my pussy, where there's more nerve endings, I go buck wild. lol

One of my favorite things is when a guy with a big helmet will pull all the way out and ram it back in there all the way, over and over. <3 mmmm

Oh the new avatar heather.. is bliss....

Good thread on the 'shroom everyone....

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is making me horney. :wink: Just thought I'd share that with everyone.

I get most of my sensations in the lower part of my kitty. I guess that's one reason I prefer width to length.

During a regular lovemaking session, I would say that when a penis enters my body it's like a long, deep kiss.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does the head feel? Um, good? :tongue: Yeah it's really nice to feel that first moment when he pushes inside me. My favorite though is once he's in there and he slowly pushes all the way in. I don't know, I just love how deep feels!