Ladies, how does the head feel inside you?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bigger and more swollen the head, for me the better the orgasm, I love big heads on cock and my hubby's is perfect when he is really hard I can feel every little bit of it......yummy

Perfect cock for me 8 x 7 with a big fat head :biggrin1:

Honey

Kally

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like a nice fat head, it is visually pleasing and also very fun to wrap my lips around and suck on. But honestly, as far as penetration goes, I think the first few moments when a guy first enters me, stretching me out, pushing up inside of me, are so fucking amazing that *I* think it probably doesn't matter if he has a fat head to his cock or not...it just feels really amazing to have any variation of a BIG cock slide up inside.

Ok. That's my two cents.

Amygirl

Cherished Member
Media
Home of the Melbourne Cup and the best coffee
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like a thick head, it definitely makes initial penetration absolutely heavenly.

It also adds an extra dimension when the guy is about to orgasm. Rocket boy has a very large head to his and it expands very noticeably when he's getting really close. It's just enough extra girth to put me over the edge.

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
Its been so long I can't remember. (sigh) Oh well, I hope to change that soon. Sounds wonderful though.
I like the "long slow kiss" description Karmon.