Ladies, how honest would you be?

TwinkleDink

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently discovered Naked Attraction.
It's a dating show were you eliminate suitors based off their body.

But it made me wonder...

How honest would you actually be? I think you would still filter your comments and even if the guy had a small penis you would say something different like "I don't like hairy legs". But then later everyone knows it was the small penis because you picked a guy with hairy legs and bigger pecker.

What would you do ladies? And let's just say you don't have to get naked at the end. or would you feel comfortable disrobing?

D

deleted924715

Ok, so this wasn't actually a question then? It was a platform to say you think women are liars?

Thats pretty offensive.

Personally I'd rather not answer questions where the OP already has a 'right' answer in mind. The thread always goes the same way.

TwinkleDink

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so this wasn't actually a question then? It was a platform to say you think women are liars?

Thats pretty offensive.

Personally I'd rather not answer questions where the OP already has a 'right' answer in mind. The thread always goes the same way.
There's no right answer. I don't have an answer in mind. I would not be honest - there's my confession. My statement in the question is what I observed in an episode. The guy with the smallest penis was eliminated because she didn't like his kneecaps or something benign. Maybe I'm seeing what I want to see? Just asking a question. I'm surprised it's so offensive to yall.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it being dishonest or just polite?

And couldn't the same question be asked to guy turning down a woman?

This is a gameshow- it's not reality...

So she picked the guy with the longest dick so what... Should she have picked the black guy instead as he had the broadest shoulders? Wouldn't that be just as harsh? She's all about the shoulders...

TwinkleDink

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thats pretty offensive.

I missed that part about "platform to say women are liars' - NO, I do not believe that. I believe that ALL people can lie when it suits them and prevents pain or penalties from occurring. I've lied. But I don't consider myself a liar or compulsive liar.

Reactions: sodominsane

TwinkleDink

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Polite, yes, it could be. It's like cyber bullying is so rampant but in person people aren't mean to me so much. Face to face keeps you more civil.

And you are right about reality tv, it's probably a bunch of aspiring actors, told what to say by producers.

Yes, I could ask men this but I am a man so my curiosity is satisfied in that regard.

TwinkleDink

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

So she picked the guy with the longest dick so what... Should she have picked the black guy instead as he had the broadest shoulders? Wouldn't that be just as harsh? She's all about the shoulders...
I believe harshness is the whole point of the show. Being rejected in any fashion for any reason is tough to accept. You are correct.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think I’d be as polite as possible because I don’t like to hurt someone’s feelings. Being naked is pretty vulnerable. But it likely wouldn’t be about the penis for me. Bigger isn’t better for me. I’m an average type woman.

I didn’t watch the clip. I just think I’d go with overall attraction. His eyes, overall chemistry. I don’t really have a particular look I go for in a man. Tall, short, stocky, thin. It really depends on the man.

TwinkleDink

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I’d be as polite as possible because I don’t like to hurt someone’s feelings. Being naked is pretty vulnerable. But it likely wouldn’t be about the penis for me. Bigger isn’t better for me. I’m an average type woman.

I didn’t watch the clip. I just think I’d go with overall attraction. His eyes, overall chemistry. I don’t really have a particular look I go for in a man. Tall, short, stocky, thin. It really depends on the man.
Ah, very sweet and lady like. Well done. The kicker of it all is you don't get to see his eye balls, just his sack and one-eyed trouser snake. There is a very real possibility you will eliminate the best set of eyes by mistake....

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ah, very sweet and lady like. Well done. The kicker of it all is you don't get to see his eye balls, just his sack and one-eyed trouser snake. There is a very real possibility you will eliminate the best set of eyes by mistake....
I couldn’t play, then. I never have sex with just a penis. If so, I’ll just use a vibe. I have to have the whole man. Call me greedy that way. :)

TwinkleDink

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I couldn’t play, then. I never have sex with just a penis. If so, I’ll just use a vibe. I have to have the whole man. Call me greedy that way. :)
Hmmm, a hovering penis without eyes doesn't do it for you? Greedy indeed.

The penis would be attached to eyes, but that would be one of the last reveals. I think you could play, you just wouldn't get your favorite selection of eye balls.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmmm, a hovering penis without eyes doesn't do it for you? Greedy indeed.

The penis would be attached to eyes, but that would be one of the last reveals. I think you could play, you just wouldn't get your favorite selection of eye balls.
Yeah, but if I didn’t feel it in the eyes - no go. Gotta have the whole guy. I’m so picky. No disembodied body parts! :confused:

TwinkleDink

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, but if I didn’t feel it in the eyes - no go. Gotta have the whole guy. I’m so picky. No disembodied body parts! :confused:
I would be concerned if I encountered a hovering vagina too. I would be afraid that if I entered it would not in fact be a vagina, but a portal to another land. And how would I get back?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would be concerned if I encountered a hovering vagina too. I would be afraid that if I entered it would not in fact be a vagina, but a portal to another land. And how would I get back?
Tie a rope around your waist ala Poltergeist and have a friend hang onto the end. It worked in the movie. Best advice I can give.

TwinkleDink

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tie a rope around your waist ala Poltergeist and have a friend hang onto the end. It worked in the movie. Best advice I can give.
giphy.gif

Reactions: LaFemme