Ladies-how important is a man's ass to you?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have an aesthetic appreciation for the human body, but I've also never thought that a man's gluteal strength had anything to do with how good he would be in bed. Having sex isn't exactly the kind of athletic activity that actually requires being muscular.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol this is funny.
I have noticed that kinda thing in tv programmes and things though, where women comment on a guy's ass. I always wondered what a guy's ass had anything to do with him being good in bed though. I think one woman said she liked it because it gave her something nice to hold onto. :smile:

And just where did you get this "women rate 40% of a mans attractiveness on his ass, sometimes more"? I'm truly curious. I mean, really? :rolleyes:

I am someone who is quite appreciative of a nice butt on people, but it certainly isn't anything that matters to that huge of a degree for how I judge someone as attractive.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He probably got it from his own ass:biggrin1:

Well played, sir. :tongue:

I do like asses aesthetically. In fact, I adore my boyfriends butt. But I don't see a guys butt and think, "I bet he could fuck me real good with that rear-end." My brain doesn't even go anywhere near that.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i like a nice ass. on both genders.
not sure nice ass says something about a person's sexual performance..

i do know i love grabbing the boy's ass in the midst of humpy-bumpy, to pull him in deeper/hold on tight.

and i like biting his rump.

like having my own spanked....
like spanking a pert lady bottom...

yeah.. i am so pro-ass.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i like a nice ass. on both genders.
not sure nice ass says something about a person's sexual performance..

i do know i love grabbing the boy's ass in the midst of humpy-bumpy, to pull him in deeper/hold on tight.

and i like biting his rump.

like having my own spanked....
like spanking a pert lady bottom...

yeah.. i am so pro-ass.

But anti Ass-hole.

But I think that's a given.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a butt girl. There, I said it. Yes, I love to see a man's tight butt and the tighter the better. It has absolutely nothing to do with how good he is in bed. It's all about the aesthetics.

Look, it's the same for boobs. Why do guys like boobs so much? I mean they have very little to do with sex. They're just something nice to look at and play with, right? Same for your butt. It's just sexy and I can't tell you why.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's something we might check out, but not something we have on a check list.
A man is more than his bunz.

My husband has long legs and a better ass than I do. But I first took real notice of his bunz a few weeks after we met while out to eat. He's a 'pocket feeler'. Gotta know one to understand that.
He'll stand up, gaze off into nothingness .....then with 2 hands he feels his front pockets,but kind of a patting action. Then right hand over right ass cheek, left hand over left ass cheek.
This is done quickly tho.
He did this on a date. I'd just seen him rub his cheek, as he stared off, pondering.
He then saw me and looked sheepish as he said " keys". His keys were in a back pocket.
This routine still goes on at times. I don't say anything now. He'll just ask me if I want to help.

B_Heart_of_Lion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although I'm not a lady I want to share my 2 cents... A good looking male ass can be attractive because it could be part of an overall beauty. No part is to be neglected when it comes to perfection and, for example, a guy who trains conscentiously at the gym would never forget to do his squats. As to hip thrust I believe it is possibile to find a link with that...but it doesn't need to have an olympic champion bottom to be seen as a good lover... IMO it is attractive because it is more developed in people with long legs namely black men and women whose body is considered the best looking body in the world and I myself love it very much. Wonder why it is more developed in leggy people?? There you go! The long thighs need a larger muscle to be moved because of the leverage: this is why often short legged people has flat bottoms, that is to say curses never come alone!!

Penis4All

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it was an online article about Truths and Myths that women dont tell men. however i think its basically one person who wrote the article, so its all Bullshit. it also said that a mans flaccid penis is just as important to a women as his erect penis...that straight up doesnt make sense.!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
soft cock is loverly. is very intimate.. very unguarded.
me boy is hottest roaming post shower, flaccid and bouncy.
cuz boy with erection = doing the adult will follow. is nudity with a goal.
the boy floppy = his level of comfort around me. is being easy with each other.

*rolls thought* seems like an extra layer of nudity even.. if that makes sense.

oh, and i seriously get my horn on watching him go from flaccid to erect.
awesome!

I do like flaccid wang a lot.. in some ways, I think it's more fun to play with that way. Pity they don't stay soft for long if I touch 'em though :biggrin1: