Ladies -- How long did your first time last?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by RLSteve, Apr 18, 2009.

1. RLSteve

RLSteve Member

So question for women...

The first time you had sex, how long did your guy last?

Did you have an orgasm through intercourse your first time? If so, how long did it take? If not, was it due to your guy not lasting long enough? Any other factors afffecting this, such as pain or penis size or arousal?

2. Minx123

Minx123 New Member

Albums:
    My partner was 7 years older, so knew the ropes, so to speak. I can't remember how long it lasted (it WAS a long time ago), but it wasn't too quick. He went down on me first, so I had already orgasmed before he entered and had almost orgasmed with him inside me too.
    There was little pain (not like some of the horror stories a girl hears!). He was a little bit above average (about 7 inches long & quite thick). I have to admit that the overall feeling was OMG, WOW!

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

12 minutes. No orgasm, I did come though...

4. joybunny

joybunny New Member

20 minutes, no orgasm and he was really loud. I know this is a side bar question but what's the difference between a cum and an orgasm?

5. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

yeah what is the difference? my gfs first time was with me and it went on for atleast over an hour. needless to say there wasnt much thrusting. she was just very determined to get me inside her. didnt really happen....

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Orgasm is a separate process than ejaculation.

"An orgasm (sexual climax) is the conclusion of the plateau phase of sexual response cycle, and may be experienced by both males and females. Orgasm is characterized by intense physical pleasure, controlled by the involuntary, or autonomic, nervous system.[1] It is accompanied by quick cycles of muscle contraction in the lower pelvic muscles, which surround the primary sexual organs and the anus. Orgasms are often associated with other involuntary actions, including muscular spasms in other areas of the body, a general euphoric sensation and, frequently, vocalizations."
    Orgasm (link)

Ejaculation (link)
    "Female ejaculation (colloquially known as squirting or gushing[1]) refers to the expulsion of noticeable amounts of clear fluid by human females from the paraurethral ducts through and around the urethra during or before orgasm. The exact source and nature of the fluid continues to be the topic of debate among medical professionals.[2]."

7. joybunny

joybunny New Member

I just checked and saw that cumming and an orgasm is basically the same thing. The only difference noted on some is the intensity.

As quoted:
    "When a woman cums it feels pleasant and is centered mostly around the vagina. When she orgasms it is generally a much more powerful sensation felt across the body."
    Orgasm Quest: Cumming vs Orgasming

Squirting or female ejaculation/gushing is just the icing on the cake for both. Just reminds me how complicated we really are. Love it!

8. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

ahhhh, well im wiser

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Right lol, so I come like crazy, without all that nice omg!!! feeling.

10. joybunny

joybunny New Member

Same here. Grinning like the Cheshire Cat with every one of them.

11. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Yeah I think this is true, when I orgasm I sometimes squirt but I sometimes dont its really just if its a big orgasm I sometimes do its def on another level its awesome :smile:

12. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Is there a diff? I sorta use the words the same I think squirting or ejaculating is diff cuz sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesnt.

13. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

My 1st time was w/my hs bf I was almost 17, no I didnt orgasm but I was 16 I didnt really care lol. I think he lasted prob. like 5 mins not that long but I mean I didnt really like it for really long until I started having orgasms :smile:. Oh and I dunno but I sorta think I wouldnt have orgasmed even if lasted longer I never had an orgasm until my current bf but yeah now that I do him going longer is really really nice :tongue:.

14. D_Anne_T_Freeze

D_Anne_T_Freeze Account Disabled

my first time was pathetic! the guy was in and out in under 5 mins and i was just appalled. wondered why anyone ever had sex! my secong guy was really my first coa he was the one who showed me how amazing sex could be. none of my female friends had a good experience their first time and yet all the guys who tell me of the cherries they've popped tell me the girls were amazed and had a great time. me thinks theres some porkies flying about...................
    xx

15. joybunny

joybunny New Member

Squirting and female ejaculation are the same. Unfortunately it doesn't happen every time and for many women, not at all.

16. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Get this.. My first time was with a girl I just started dating and it was anal. Yes, my first time was the anal.

*high fives all around*

Oh and it lasted a pretty long time even compared to some of the times it takes me to cum now. I didn't time it though.

Lmfao, "it took me 5 minutes and 43 seconds to cum according to my stop watch" How gay would that be to time it the first time.

17. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Yep I know squirting and ejaculation are the same, I meant I always figure cumming and orgasm are the same and squirting/ejaculation is something else cuz it happens sometimes but you can have an orgasm w/o squirting :smile:.

18. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

For a guy cumming and orgasm ARE the same.

For females squirting and orgasm are different. the word cum is used interchangeably.

At least that's how I use them.

19. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

i'd say maybe 5 or 10 minutes. it took forever as i was very young, scared, embarassed, self conscious and it hurt like salt in a paper cut.

20. Katiecav_34D

Katiecav_34D Member

My first time was with my boyfreind it was his first time too. It was over in like a second. He came while he was putting it in.

Draft saved Draft deleted