Ladies, how many inches deep does a penis start to stretch you lengthwise

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
While this is true, I've been curious as to the "measurement" of mine. I don't think it could be easily measured at the doctor's either, because when I'm at the doctor's office I'm really NOT aroused! (well, ok maybe if I had a good-looking doctor like the ENT I had in 2003 :biggrin1: but that's a different specialization there!) It really has to go by being with a guy.

I have only felt what I suppose is "bottoming out" once in my whole life, and that only in one position. I don't know how long he was, although I did ask (he didn't tell me - and I don't go around with a measuring tape. :biggrin1:).

AMEN!!!! I guess what guys want us to do before sex is say, "Wait, while you are in an erect state, let me go get my tape measure. " Please, I don't have time for that. IT'S LIKE COME ON BRING IT ON. LET ME FEEL YOU INSIDE. :biggrin1:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
AMEN!!!! I guess what guys want us to do before sex is say, "Wait, while you are in an erect state, let me go get my tape measure. " Please, I don't have time for that. IT'S LIKE COME ON BRING IT ON. LET ME FEEL YOU INSIDE. :biggrin1:

Some of you aren't thinking this through. Why not simply know what your hand width measures and use that as a gauge for estimation of his length, and know how much you can grip for an estimation of his girth? It's not only far more practical, it's far more discreet.

Another method is to tattoo a drawing of a tape measure reading from 0 to 12 inches onto your arm, but not recommended. :)

Experimental Member
Media
Some of you aren't thinking this through. Why not simply know what your hand width measures and use that as a gauge for estimation of his length, and know how much you can grip for an estimation of his girth? It's not only far more practical, it's far more discreet.

Another method is to tattoo a drawing of a tape measure reading from 0 to 12 inches onto your arm, but not recommended. :)

:banghead2: Superlarge I could just kiss you but you drive me crazy with the measurements. It is so obvious men and women think different and have different motivations. Now I am not a size queen so please don't think I speak for every one on here. When I see a man's cock this is what I think:

length- small,medium,large girth - small, medium,large mushroom head- small, medium, large, curved or not
What did and did not work in the past?Does he know how to move his hips?

Men seem to think- I got a X length and a X width. Can you give me measurements of your vagina?

You just went back to what I said- women have to feel, in the hand, in the mouth, in the ass, in the vagina, between the breast.... and all it is a quick estimate. Not the scientific measurement you all seem to have a quest for.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
:banghead2: Superlarge I could just kiss you but you drive me crazy with the measurements. It is so obvious men and women think different and have different motivations. Now I am not a size queen so please don't think I speak for every one on here. When I see a man's cock this is what I think:

length- small,medium,large girth - small, medium,large mushroom head- small, medium, large, curved or not

Men seem to think- I got a X length and a X width. Can you give me measurements of your vagina?

You just went back to what I said- women have to feel, in the hand, in the mouth, in the ass, in the vagina, between the breast.... and all it is a quick estimate. Not the scientific measurement you all seem to have a quest for.

:tongue: I was merely pointing out that going to get a tape measurement is illogical to bring up in it's own right (IF one were to measure), in response to your post that had the words "tape measure" in it. I realise the point you were making, but my point is valid as a direct response to those measurement words. Even if you were just bringing it up in order to get to the part that you don't care about numbers, I'm a numbers kind of guy (heh) :cool: and therefore it hurts my numbers senses to see "tape measure" used in an illogical way. You didn't acknowledge my point was a good practical one (if she wants to know his numbers).

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know with so many guys making wise cracks about big breast, "more than a mouthful is a waste", why should we not say the same about a large cock, more than XXX length is a waste?

First, why do guys think it is easy for a woman to know the inches of her cervix and vagina. These are not parts you can simply see with the naked eye. I know the male brain works on logic and numbers, but unless you are in the medical field running an ultrasound or some other medical study, it is hard for a woman to know. We don't exactly obsess over the length of our vagina like men do of their penis.

Since our special part is not on the outside of the body like the penis, it is not easily measured. We honestly have to go on feeling. But for some reason, as many times as I have seen women post this, you guys just don't seem to get it?

I ask because many women here seem very precise on what kind of schlongus they like, i.e. 8x6 or a girth no less than 5.5 inches. So i thought it wouldn't be odd to ask a woman at what point do they feel themselves getting stretched lenghwise since many here have verbalized that as one of their reasons for preferring a hungus erectus.

If you really loved me, you would take your favorite dildo and mark it with a ruler to different lengths, and take note of at what length it a) goes past your cervix, b) contacts your fornix and c) maximum ability to stretch fornix.

or just keep calling us losers..

This.. THIS is why if women were in charge, there would be no space travel. They don't like exploring outer, or even inner, spaces!! :tongue:

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Geez, you are about as much fun as a pop quiz on a monday morning!:tongue:

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:banghead2: When I see a man's cock this is what I think:

OK, now THATS hot. So what type of mushroom head do you prefer? small medium or large? And why? ($20 bucks says that she replies with yet another lecture!)

Experimental Member
Media
OK, now THATS hot. So what type of mushroom head do you prefer? small medium or large? And why? ($20 bucks says that she replies with yet another lecture!)

:tongue:All lectured out. I like a medium to large mushroom head. I love the feeling of vaginal entry. Just to be teased right there and on my clit with a beautiful mushroom head.

I am very adventuresome, those who know me could speak volumes. :wink:
Oh and by the way I am not a size queen, so I guess I should have stayed off the thread. Why am I here - I think cocks are awesome in all shapes and sizes. PEACE OUT:cool:

Experimental Member
Media
If you really loved me, you would take your favorite dildo and mark it with a ruler to different lengths, and take note of at what length it a) goes past your cervix, b) contacts your fornix and c) maximum ability to stretch fornix.

Nope didn't call you a loser. And do I really love you, hmmmm.................................hmmmmm........................
Is this a pop quiz....................hmmmm.......................

Do I have to measure love too?
Do I love you enough to do that......:nana:

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no idea... am I supposed to stick a ruler up there and find out?

lol (why do guys ask these stupid questions?).

If you really want to know, maybe you should ask an OBGYN.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I don't know myself, but am curious, and yes, I would like exact measurements (I think that way too!) I don't carry a measuring tape around because I think that'd be rather crass. :biggrin1: But I've always wondered the exact measures of every guy I've been with. I just thought it'd be crass to measure them. I also would like to know my own "depths" but I know that "measuring" with a dildo wouldn't really work, because my arousal level is very different with an actual guy.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Patience is a virtue

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ask because many women here seem very precise on what kind of schlongus they like, i.e. 8x6 or a girth no less than 5.5 inches. So i thought it wouldn't be odd to ask a woman at what point do they feel themselves getting stretched lenghwise since many here have verbalized that as one of their reasons for preferring a hungus erectus.

This.. THIS is why if women were in charge, there would be no space travel. They don't like exploring outer, or even inner, spaces!! :tongue:
Well clearly a laser is required

thickmick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im about 7" fully hard and can penetrate my girl fully when shes bent over. She says its just getting to the point where its becoming uncomfortable (well, discomfort mixed with pleasure) and wouldnt want to take any more.

shes a liar shes telling you that to make you feel good shed really love a 10 inch cock by 6 inch to strech her open lmao

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:tongue:All lectured out. I like a medium to large mushroom head. I love the feeling of vaginal entry. Just to be teased right there and on my clit with a beautiful mushroom head.

Thats Hot! So a tapered, thicker around the middle shlong may not be as pleasing as a similarly sized, dumbbelled shaped, mushroom topped peepee.

So a schlong like this:
http://www.getyourstrokeon.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/02/bcta_cock_bottle.jpg

won't feel as good during vaginal entry as this Knobbed Kabob!
http://pleasingsensations.com/im/penis-nebig.jpg

I am very adventuresome, those who know me could speak volumes. :wink:
Oh and by the way I am not a size queen, so I guess I should have stayed off the thread. Why am I here - I think cocks are awesome in all shapes and sizes. PEACE OUT:cool:

So does slipping it in and out of you puckered flower feel good throughout the lust-making?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no idea... am I supposed to stick a ruler up there and find out?

lol (why do guys ask these stupid questions?).

If you really want to know, maybe you should ask an OBGYN.

Guys ask dumb questions because they are not women. If they were women, they'd not have a need for your input would they? I wish I had a vagina so I could research these matters without help...