Ladies; how many inches hits your cervix?????

hungbrit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek:Hello beautiful ladys of LPSG I was curious to know hw many inches does it take to reach your cervix? all women are different I just wanted to know the length he needs to be? Luv Matty xxx:tongue:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
needs to be to hit my cervix? fuck off!
that shit hurts!!
if you deliberately hit my cervix you can expect me to deliberately hit your face.

hungbrit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
needs to be to hit my cervix? fuck off!
that shit hurts!!
if you deliberately hit my cervix you can expect me to deliberately hit your face.

Its not gonna be intentional is it lol but whats ure length before it starts hittin it??xxx

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
About 4" and an inconsiderate fucker ought to do it. :twak:

EDIT: Please study the colour image on this page.

The cervix is not that far inside the vagina that a guy needs a massive cock to hit it. Next time you are with a woman feel for her cervix with your finger. Put one finger in, hand palm up and feel along the front wall of the vagina gently. The best description most can give is it feels a little like the tip of your nose.

Hitting the cervix is not about length, it is about angle. And, to reitterate, DON'T DO IT!!

Last edited:

hungbrit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 4" and an inconsiderate fucker ought to do it. :twak:

EDIT: Please study the colour image on this page.

The cervix is not that far inside the vagina that a guy needs a massive cock to hit it. Next time you are with a woman feel for her cervix with your finger. Put one finger in, hand palm up and feel along the front wall of the vagina gently. The best description most can give is it feels a little like the tip of your nose.

Hitting the cervix is not about length, it is about angle. And, to reitterate, DON'T DO IT!!

Looks like i'll have to calm down a bit then lol all about the girth then ? lol

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Looks like i'll have to calm down a bit then lol all about the girth then ? lol

You need to learn more about female anatomy and sex. But with all the 'lol'ing you sound like an idiot so I don't feel particularly inclined to waste typing time on you. Read some previous threads here about length versus girth, about 'bottoming out', about the 'cul de sac' - the search function is your friend.

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is why fisting is amazing. The stretch is getting it in, but once in you can gently explore everywhere easily, watching the expression on her face change as you do different things. Playing in the little pouches of the anterior fornix and the posterior fornix and the area in between will create a lot of lubrication and intense orgasms for her and I've done this to at least 7 women, all of whom required different types of clitoral stimulation to get off but who all bucked with ecstasy when I explored them with my hand and fingers :)

pablovian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I always seem to be hitting my girls cervix, she is small and always tight, and I have good girth. What can I do to make sure I don't hit it. I would really love to be able to thrust hard but never do for fear of hitting her cervix. What can I do foreplaywise and what positions are good for not hitting it?

Thanks for any help!!!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always seem to be hitting my girls cervix, she is small and always tight, and I have good girth. What can I do to make sure I don't hit it. I would really love to be able to thrust hard but never do for fear of hitting her cervix. What can I do foreplaywise and what positions are good for not hitting it?

Thanks for any help!!!
her cervix is at the front...have you tried aiming towards her back?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The best way is to make absolutely certain she is aroused and relaxed, possibly has come once already. And slide to your fullest depth SLOWLY--if you are on top, lifting her hips helps you to do as dolfette said.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Like the penis, it does expand a bit while aroused. Though, how much depends on the lady, of course. From what I have read, fully aroused that would be 5-6" deep, remarkably close to the average penis size.

Shawn8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best way is to make absolutely certain she is aroused and relaxed, possibly has come once already. And slide to your fullest depth SLOWLY--if you are on top, lifting her hips helps you to do as dolfette said.

VERY slowly. Especially if your partner is on top ... in my experience anyway. :tongue:

S8

D_wibbles

1st Like
Media
if the ladie is bilt with a slant to her vajj up or down i can hit it eazy just be carful its not fun bashing ur head on it painfull for both. ever girls diffrent were and how deep it is id say 4 or 5 for a smaller girl 6 7 maybe . its angle more than inch u can miss it and go deeper . if ya can work ur man meat lol

Media
this raises the question that fascinates me:

most gals HATE (and I mean HATE) being having their cerivix "hit"

some (esp. size queens) love it, even saying they love the pain.

are the latter really getting off on the pain or are they having another (closely) related spot being stimulated like the U-spot, the AFE, the PSE or whatnot?

or are they reallly just getting off on the pain?

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this raises the question that fascinates me:

most gals HATE (and I mean HATE) being having their cerivix "hit"

some (esp. size queens) love it, even saying they love the pain.

are the latter really getting off on the pain or are they having another (closely) related spot being stimulated like the U-spot, the AFE, the PSE or whatnot?

or are they reallly just getting off on the pain?

I would explain it like this: Usually I absolutely HATE it. It almost makes me cry, cause it hurts so much.
But sometimes..........when I am really really super horny and close to a huge orgasm.........it feels good. The pain adds to my horniness.Just like I hate my nipples to be bitten, cause they are too sensitive. But when I am superhorny.......I love it.
I am not sure about the other Ladies, but that's how I feel about it.
Hope that was a little helpful.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dolfette, how does one get to your anterior fornix (and I don't mean a dollar amount or humiliation routine). I mean physically, how have you had success? You are always honest and to the point. Thanks. (and I'm sure you'll add something 'cheeky'!