Ladies; how many inches hits your cervix?????

Media
from wikipedia

The AFE zone is located at or near the deepest point on the anterior wall of the vagina, above the cervix, where the anterior wall of the vagina starts to curve upward (the entrance to the anterior fornix, but some websites and news articles have described it as being on the posterior wall of the vagina, roughly opposite of the G-spot. Dr. Chua Chee Ann stated in an interview that this is completely wrong . Some believe that this area may be a different erogenous zone altogether.

Some believe that the AFE zone is the anterior fornix itself, but it is thought by some sex experts to be a degenerated female prostate (a theory that many have already applied to the G-spot and the Skene's gland) or the area where the vaginal nerves connect, which is thought to be near it. One other theory is that it is the vesicouterine pouch, due to its proximity to the supposed location of the AFE zone and the supposed erogenous qualities of the rectouterine pouch.

interview with Dr. Chua Chee Ann
http://www.aspot-pioneer.com/pdf/DrChuaInterviewScript.pdf

his website
Aspot-Pioneer.com :: A-spot, AFE ZONE, Vaginal Lubrication, Stimulation Technique, Sex Educator, Sex Counselors, Sex Therapists

Pandora, thanks for the response.

one woman's perspective but it's all grist for the mill.

amazing really. we put men on the moon yet we know so little about the female orgasm

where are our priorities?

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek:Hello beautiful ladys of LPSG I was curious to know hw many inches does it take to reach your cervix? all women are different I just wanted to know the length he needs to be? Luv Matty xxx:tongue:
I suspect you could get better answers if you clarify your intent. What is it exactly you are trying to learn? Could you rephrase the question without the word cervix perhaps?

My cervix seems about 4" in. There is a zone surrounding it that is painfully sensitive. Maybe that extends as far back as 4.25". It might start at about 3.75". Previously, the largest cock I had was 10" long, and 6" around. I don't remember him hitting my cervix at all.He had an upward curve, and we favored positions where he curved toward my rear.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dolfette, how does one get to your anterior fornix (and I don't mean a dollar amount or humiliation routine). I mean physically, how have you had success? You are always honest and to the point. Thanks. (and I'm sure you'll add something 'cheeky'!
i can honestly say i've never thought about it, because it neither hurts me or turns me on. i've never noticed.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i can honestly say i've never thought about it, because it neither hurts me or turns me on. i've never noticed.
For me, it seems easiest to reach when I'm in missionary, but folded as far back onto myself as possible without suffocating on my tits. but my husband's cock is bone straight. I don't remember how it was with a curve.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I refrained from typing this when I came across this thread yesterday for it sounded like I was being a "guru", but I'd like to take a stab at this (pun intended):

Assuming all the prep work before entry has been done (at least one oral orgasm, give her clit all the attention she wants, plenty of lube at hand - natural or bottled, optional romantic music ie, Rob Zombie or Nat King Cole). Slowly ease your cock into her. Somewhere between 4 to 5 inches in, you should feel a bit of a lump along the top wall. It's about as hard as the tip of your nose. <-- That's the cervix.

Now, pull your cock out about 1 to 2 inches and imagine directing your cockhead so that it's pointing towards her belly-button. Nudgefuck this area and once in a while nudgefuck your way backing almost all the way out. There should be betweem one to three spots where you'll get really intense feedback. It could be as subtle as her shouting, "Oh god, right there!" to something more obvious like a full blown orgasm. Take your thumb or index finger and once again, give her clit some attention when you do this.

Once your satisfied with the amount of orgasms or the intensity of contact in this area, go beyond the cervix. As you slowly thrust forward, bring your pelvis up so your cockhead now points towards her coccyx. Dragging it forward along her posterior wall almost guarantees sliding past without harm (to the woman or you should you fuck up).

Now you're pretty much firmly planted in her posterior fornix area. Once again, nudge fuck along this "zone". Going deeper, but never shallower than your glans rubbing her cervix. I've noticed women love this kind of cervical contact as it's more of a surface polishing action rather than impacting.

Rinse and repeat.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks!

One other thing, if you do it doggy style (in my experience anyway), all bets are off. The cervix definitely clears out of the way due to gravity and most guys can pretty much go a lot harder. (Only if the woman is ready for this!!)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Not all will respond well to that stimulation, Raw.

For example, attempt to 'nudgefuck' my cervix and I'll attempt to rip your throat out with my teeth, no matter how turned on I am beforehand.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

For example, attempt to 'nudgefuck' my cervix and I'll attempt to rip your throat out with my teeth, no matter how turned on I am beforehand.
i'm like you.
my cervix hates attention.
pap/smear tests make me scream. literally.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aye, I have to fight hard not to close knees and kick my gyno in the face.

Seriously, no joke.
the worst one was the midwife!
my sister literally caught my fist 6'' from the midwife's face, before i'd even realised i'd thrown a punch. yay for pethidine slowing me down or there would've been trouble.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

No, no, no, you've misunderstood... I said: Now you're pretty much firmly planted in her posterior fornix area. Once again, nudge fuck along this "zone". Going deeper, but never shallower than your glans rubbing her cervix.

Meaning the soft ridge of the mushroom crown is the most the cervix should ever feel.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are so many factors...
Age, time of the month, arrousal...etc.
Not arroused you can feel the cervix almost by a finger length.
With the same woman you can hit the cervix at 5" and on another day 7" will not reach...
Also for some it's painfull, for others just annoyance and for some enjoyable, it all depends...
So there isn t really n answer to that question or just must specify it better. f.e. : During your menstruation and when you're fully arroused - how many inches would then hit your cervix....

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
No, no, no, you've misunderstood... I said: Now you're pretty much firmly planted in her posterior fornix area. Once again, nudge fuck along this "zone". Going deeper, but never shallower than your glans rubbing her cervix.

Meaning the soft ridge of the mushroom crown is the most the cervix should ever feel.

That's not what you said :confused: - you said:

Somewhere between 4 to 5 inches in, you should feel a bit of a lump along the top wall. It's about as hard as the tip of your nose. <-- That's the cervix.

Now, pull your cock out about 1 to 2 inches and imagine directing your cockhead so that it's pointing towards her belly-button. Nudgefuck this area

So is it 'nudgefucking' shallower than the cervix towards it or deeper? Or both... or neither? :confused:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So is it 'nudgefucking' shallower than the cervix towards it or deeper? Or both... or neither? :confused:

Both! Nudgefuck from the anterior fornix to the g-spot (omitting any contact with the cervix), and then go deeper than the cervix and nudgefuck the posterior fornix.

And I misspoke, you're right. I meant the coronal ridge of the glans, not the glans itself being the most that should come in contact with the cervix. My apologies for being vague.