Ladies, how many of you are into bdsm/kink?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm just curious. I make no efforts to hide my kinks around here. Although I will admit to keeping some secrets because not everyone can appreciate it like I do. I'm a switch so I enjoy both submissive and dominant roles.

What's kinky yo you 2? I am kinky as a mofo! Love it all pretty much

Ya know, she did say LADIES, how many of you are into kink/bdsm, so unless you're lying on your profile, you're listed as male..

Yes, I might be a bit. I quite like finding out what a partner's kinks are. That might even be a kink in itself. Even if people say they are 100% vanilla it's sometimes not entirely true.

paintergal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure what the definition of kink is anyway, because what is kinky for someone else is maybe the norm for me. However I don't go asking or looking for it. My last two partners were generous and very passionate that it has changed how I view sex now. I came to realize that with up until the last 2 partners, I over did it with the kinky acts, and it was to the point where dalliances would treat me like an object, or do it in such a degrading way that it just was no longer enjoyable. Then the last two partners taught me that such kinky act can be incorporated in passionate sex, but conducted in a tender yet erotic way without treating the woman as an object or degrading her. I'm not sure I'm making sense here.

After recently breaking up with someone, it will be a while before I can have sex with someone else as the other person is still in my system. It would be entirely unfair for me to try hook up with someone because lingering memories would transfer over making me have expectations that would be hard for anyone to succeed.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Depends on my partner. I'm more kinky than some and less than others. Some men have been shocked by my behaviour in the sexual arena, others want more. I'll be accommodating depending on what it is though.

Bd/sm isn't much my thing. Well, the lite version is.

TheHappyWhore

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always known I had a kinky side but didn't explore it much until recently.
My curiosity finally outweighed my shyness. When it did, something just clicked and opened all sorts of possibilities in my mind.
I feel more excited by the new thoughts and ideas that some aspects of BDSM have given me.

And my husband enjoys this side of me so its become much easier to engage in.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
kink minx here.

from gender-queering, boot blacking to blood sports i have participated and thoroughly enjoyed all forms of less than vanilla smexing.

eta: not into SPH or humiliation games. please do not PM me regarding your wiener issues.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh,boot blacking? I need some advice... May I bug you on Pm?

even if it was about the kinking i wouldn't mind the PM :p

if you are interested in both, and heaps of info on boot care i suggest the site The BootBlack Wiki
info specific to care and maintenance in abundance

Reactions: Scarletbegonia