Ladies, how much ejaculatory control do you want in a man?

Ladies, how much ejaculatory control do you want in a man?

• A guy with high sensitivity to your stimulation and quickly cums uncontrollably

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • A guy with detachment that requires lengthy, intense stimulation to cum

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • A guy with strong PC muscles that sometimes leak but prevent cumming early

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • A guy with a short or no refractory period and can cum multiple times in a row

Votes: 20 34.5%

• Total voters

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, when I read the word "detachment" I thought to myself this described me when I'm in perma-hard mode, but not the detachment part. Sometimes the fucking itself is so much more incredible than the orgasm, I want to get the ejaculation out of the way and proceed with the sex instead.

When I read the description initially I actually thought about you in perma-hard mode!

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
My boyfriend cums pretty easy on the first time, but he gets it up again pretty quick and once he's cum the first time, he's pretty hard to get to cum again, so we can fuck forever after that. If I know I just want to fuck forevever, I'll blow him an hour before and then we don't worry about it.
This is me to the letter, with the exception of my refractory period. I'm seeing success nowadays in getting it shorter and shorter (down to about 15 minutes now)
My situation too. I used to last only a few minutes with a short following refractory period (sometimes no period at all), then it was almost impossible to climax again: my gf came to hate/fear that, the perception of a neverending penetration while she's exhausted and I've gone berserk.
Now most of the times I've no refractory period, but I someway gained the ability to cum again every 10/15 minutes, and keep going.
Probably my job has some responsibility, keeping me away from my gf for weeks every month.

Sometimes the fucking itself is so much more incredible than the orgasm, I want to get the ejaculation out of the way and proceed with the sex instead.
Cosigned: for some reason I experience this more and more often.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As far as ejaculatory control goes, an ex-gf appreciated my ability to bounce the ejac off three of her inner walls, before landing it in the sweet spot.

She had been a big Pong fan as a kid.

In general, I've noticed that being up and ready to go again a few minutes after ejaculation is invariably met with an excited smile.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In general, I've noticed that being up and ready to go again a few minutes after ejaculation is invariably met with an excited smile.
:smile::smile::smile: or smiles....plural.

"..up and ready to go again a few minutes after..."
Prove it.
Your choice.
A vid, or a one-on-one trial. :biggrin1:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My refractory time seems to be almost entirely dependent on the desire of my partner to want to go again and willingness to re-enter foreplay mode. If she flops over and groans long and loud, entirely satisfied, I rarely feel the stirring again for at least an hour or so. But if she's clearly hungry for more and makes an effort to get me revved up again, I have no problems being ready for another round.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you hit middle age refractory periods go out the window but the flip side is you get everything done in one long session. She can come as much as she needs which is awesome.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When you hit middle age refractory periods go out the window but the flip side is you get everything done in one long session. She can come as much as she needs which is awesome.
You make it sound like hitting a wall, Mike7. What's your definition of "middle age"?

I've been lurking on this site for a while but the subject of this poll was enough to get me to register.

I am a #1 (quick cummer) trying to become a #3 (hold it), but I am finding it a challenge.

I can testify that girls are sometimes turned when their efforts get an explosive reaction (immediate gratification), but when I quickly go limp after that, it's a total mood killer. It's not the early arrival of semen, it's the quickly shrinking penis that gives premature ejaculation a bad name.

I've decided that "detachment" is not in the cards for me. I go from limp, to semi-hard, to hard, to really-fucking-hard, and then it's like this "sleeper wave" hits at random, like a muscle cramp, and the spurts are shooting very fast.

The "muscle control" thing is a lot easier said than done. It is easier if she is driving the action and I just focus on clamping down when the impulse hits. But my mind can't thrust and stay clamped at the same time -- once the urge hits, if I thrust after that I'll spurt until empty and can't get hard for the rest of the night.

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
In the 19th century, till the beginning of the 20th, it was considered manly to come as soon as possible: the idea was to show the woman how 'capable' she was to spark that reaction.

Sometimes I end up thinking that, if we really want to last longer, we should probably experience sex with less 'implications'. I mean, not that much involved. We would last longer for sure, but it'd be far less satisfying for both.

In the 19th century, till the beginning of the 20th, it was considered manly to come as soon as possible: the idea was to show the woman how 'capable' she was to spark that reaction.
There's definitely a logic to that, if the goal is to demonstrate how much she arouses him, rather than to please her for a sufficient period of time. I certainly get harder faster if the girl is better looking, and they do seem to take that as a sort of compliment.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the idea of this poll is ok but it seems to assume that guys fall into these categories in a kind of fixed way. I don't think it works like that in the real world, because every guy responds differently to sexual stimulation depending upon the following variables: How much he fancies the partner; what sort of emotional relationship he has with the person at the time; how tired he is; how much sex he's had recently; how fit he is; etc. What I'm suggesting is that no one man can fall into the same category every time he has sex. His response is dependent upon what's going on at the time and how he feels.

rembrandt1603

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For myself, even when I first lost my virginity, I was always able to release it whenever I want. Sex would typically (and still does) last for however long myself or my ladyfriend want it to last.

If it was clear we were simply busting out a quickie, I'd make sure she got her jollies then I'd follow almost immediately after. I can release on command, pretty much.

I imagine these fellas that need an incredible long, drawn-out amount of stimulation aren't much fun. I remember talking to a buddy of mine who said it takes him 'at least' fifteen minutes of oral before he can even think of nutting. I can't imagine that.