LADIES how old were u when u saw ur first penis

mrchabs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow what a douche bag, like honestly that's not even relatively close to anything appropriate

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
nolbaby, I understand what you are saying completely but you have to look at it in context. The one line question, the insistence on knowing the 'reaction' of the one poster who did give a serious answer. Just the word 'reaction' holds the assumption that a woman or girl reacts to seeing a penis first time. Not 'what did you think?', not 'do you even remember?', nothing like that but 'what was your reaction?'. Most of us, especially those with male relatives of similar ages, probably don't even remember the first time we saw a penis - I know I don't.

There was no attempt to open a discussion - just a request for 'reactions'. I can't take that any other way.

Yes - valid discussions on topics like this are possible but I think that LPSG is not the place for them. This is a site that hosts adult material and links to more adult material. Posters here could discuss sex with or between minors with no intention of the discussion being arousing or appealing to other readers, but that doesn't matter if the reader sees the discussion as arousing, which, in the context of the other material on the site, he/she is more likely to do. In order to keep LPSG in compliance with US Federal Law it's not only far better that the mods and admins err on the side of caution when it comes to this kind of content but far better that the membership do too.

K. I think I get your drift after reading your 2nd paragraph. You did a great job of eloquently saying "dude, it doesn't matter if the guy asked the question out of honest curiosity or out of sick perversion- some shit just isn't worth losing the website over, so we aren't gonna discuss it EVER. LOL, I got it. Doesn't matter if you have one or not, you just don't say "bomb" on a plane. I totally understand, if it was my site I'd do the exact same thing.