Ladies, I am so sorry

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When was the last time you had 3 different kinds of multiple rolling orgasms compounded one on top of another, and were still ready for more? Hmm, who got screwed now? :biggrin1:

aborcrmbe2

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My two sisters and gf tell me to get back on here and say it again

Every month they come to me and say "My Uterus hurts!" and it really does and there's nothing I can do for them. I am SO glad I don't have to deal with that! One of them takes to the couch for several days with a heating pad!

Guys know nothing like that

Guys have it SO easy!

You girls have (comparatively) really high-maintenance private areas...there, I don't know how better to say it.

Big concern for guys, if they even think about it at all:

"How do I measure up?

We really do have it easy and I really am sorry you have to go through all that on top of figuring out what the heck it is we really want from you

Ok here's a bonus tip ladies:

Biggest lie of all dudes: "I'm different, I care" they're just tellin you what you want to hear ladies

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Biggest lie of all dudes: "I'm different, I care" they're just tellin you what you want to hear ladies

you're an idiot. I am not the one that offends people but you really deserve it talking bullshit. Not everyone is such a dumb macho like you. Please leave the mature people alone kiddo

aborcrmbe2

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you're an idiot. I am not the one that offends people but you really deserve it talking bullshit. Not everyone is such a dumb macho like you. Please leave the mature people alone kiddo

:eek:

Funny how good intentions can go so bad so fast. Lesson learned: no honest comments

bouncergirl04

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jeez is everyone so serious on this site....the guy was having a laugh, you know ha ha, hee hee.....it might just be the british kinda humour but i think this guys quite funny.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
aborcrmbe2 said:

What's really funny to me is I've heard multiple guys say that exact same thing in it's necessary context today.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry for what? Menstrual cramps, we having uterus, the dogs and jerks in womens lives???

:confused:

WhiteAnacondar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When was the last time you had 3 different kinds of multiple rolling orgasms compounded one on top of another, and were still ready for more? Hmm, who got screwed now? :biggrin1:

Last night. :smile:
Alot of people don't realize that men's sexuality is just as capable or varying and multiple orgasms as women.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know any man who can cum 3 different styles ( clitoral, vaginal, and G spot) and 30 plus times in one hour. Maybe a few times per session, but baby we leave you all for dead in the multiple stakes.

:smile:
Honey

WhiteAnacondar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know any man who can cum 3 different styles ( clitoral, vaginal, and G spot) and 30 plus times in one hour. Maybe a few times per session, but baby we leave you all for dead in the multiple stakes.

Honey

Well, I can't cum clitorally, vaginally, and with the G Spot, as I don't have any of those :smile:. But I can cum with penile stimulation, nipple stimulation, prostate stimulation, and any other erotic sense area that I train to become orgasmic. Granted, most men can't do this unless they train (but I firmly believe that any man can become this way with training, just as any woman who's anorgasmic can train to become orgasmic), and alot more women are multi-orgasmic, but what I'm saying is that men are equally capable of the same types of sexual responses as women.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, I can't cum clitorally, vaginally, and with the G Spot, as I don't have any of those :smile:. But I can cum with penile stimulation, nipple stimulation, prostate stimulation, and any other erotic sense area that I train to become orgasmic. Granted, most men can't do this unless they train (but I firmly believe that any man can become this way with training, just as any woman who's anorgasmic can train to become orgasmic), and alot more women are multi-orgasmic, but what I'm saying is that men are equally capable of the same types of sexual responses as women.

Yeah, most people have this "Look! Penis! Just deal with the PENIS!" view on male sexuality. Which leads to the "ZOMG! Men can't have multiple orgasms" comments.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, semantics, although I do I give you that training in the tantric methods etc can give men multiple dry ( or internal) orgasms. Most men can not do this (for whatever reasons, lack of inclination, too hard, or they find it tedious) So we are talking about a VERY limited number of guys who can dry orgasm all the time ( if you want to try, give this link a look WorldGroups - Love and Health )

I find mens sexuailty to be facinating and beautiful, I certainly do not think it's all about the cock ( although it is a VERY nice place to focus) ...I just do not think that men have the same capacity to have over 30 orgasms everytime they have great sex without thought or any brain activity involved, just primal phycial response.

Most women I know can easily multiple orgasm ( additional orgasms within a short time without dropping below the plateau level of sexual arousal) without training, its a purely bio phycial thing for us.

So I guess its simular to female ejaculation, with training, we can come like men too :tongue:

Honey

P.S I forgot nipple orgasms and erogenous zone orgasms and fetish inspired orgasms ........ I still think women win out on this one

( I am half kidding around here , please don't take me too seriously)

WhiteAnacondar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, semantics, although I do I give you that training in the tantric methods etc can give men multiple dry ( or internal) orgasms. Most men can not do this (for whatever reasons, lack of inclination, too hard, or they find it tedious) So we are talking about a VERY limited number of guys who can dry orgasm all the time ( if you want to try, give this link a look WorldGroups - Love and Health )

I find mens sexuailty to be facinating and beautiful, I certainly do not think it's all about the cock ( although it is a VERY nice place to focus) ...I just do not think that men have the same capacity to have over 30 orgasms everytime they have great sex without thought or any brain activity involved, just primal phycial response.

Most women I know can easily multiple orgasm ( additional orgasms within a short time without dropping below the plateau level of sexual arousal) without training, its a purely bio phycial thing for us.

So I guess its simular to female ejaculation, with training, we can come like men too :tongue:

Honey

P.S I forgot nipple orgasms and erogenous zone orgasms and fetish inspired orgasms ........ I still think women win out on this one

( I am half kidding around here , please don't take me too seriously)

I know you're kidding, WildHoney! :smile:

And I'm not trying to be confrontational, either (I hope I didn't come across this way).

I know that I am rare among males, in that I can have plenty of orgasms without dropping below the plateau level, and from stimulation in most any part of my body. But I firmly believe that ANY male can acheive this.

There are plenty of females who can't orgasm, for whatever reason. On the flip side, there are plenty who are multi-orgasmic. Men are in a similar situation, although there are probably less men than women who can't orgasm at all, and very few men who can have multiple orgasms. But we should not commit the naturalistic fallacy, that is, to derive the way things should be from the way they are (OK, no more philosophical terms, I promise!).

You are right, it is definately harder for males to learn how to have multiples! But that doesn't mean that we have less of a capacity to have them. Once learned, it's effortless. I can have one whenever I want, sometimes just by thinking about it (Oh, and the method I use is not holding the PC muscle at the moment of orgasm...but something called the Key Sound coupled with tantra). Many societal contraints and personal habits force males into an 'ejaculation paradigm', but we don't have to stay there.

I like to think of men and women as equal partners in sexuality. If one partner is viewed as inherently superior, the dreaded spark of jealousy will likely be ignited in the other partner. It may not manifest immediately, but it can grow slowly in the individual as a form of inadequacy. Obviously relationships can suffer from this, and many do. The best outlook is one of equality...even if one partner is 'sexually superior' at the moment, if we view both partners as having equal capacity then they can grow and mature together into one being!