Ladies, I am so sorry

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know you're kidding, WildHoney! :smile:

And I'm not trying to be confrontational, either (I hope I didn't come across this way).

I know that I am rare among males, in that I can have plenty of orgasms without dropping below the plateau level, and from stimulation in most any part of my body. But I firmly believe that ANY male can acheive this.

There are plenty of females who can't orgasm, for whatever reason. On the flip side, there are plenty who are multi-orgasmic. Men are in a similar situation, although there are probably less men than women who can't orgasm at all, and very few men who can have multiple orgasms. But we should not commit the naturalistic fallacy, that is, to derive the way things should be from the way they are (OK, no more philosophical terms, I promise!).

You are right, it is definately harder for males to learn how to have multiples! But that doesn't mean that we have less of a capacity to have them. Once learned, it's effortless. I can have one whenever I want, sometimes just by thinking about it (Oh, and the method I use is not holding the PC muscle at the moment of orgasm...but something called the Key Sound coupled with tantra). Many societal contraints and personal habits force males into an 'ejaculation paradigm', but we don't have to stay there.

I like to think of men and women as equal partners in sexuality. If one partner is viewed as inherently superior, the dreaded spark of jealousy will likely be ignited in the other partner. It may not manifest immediately, but it can grow slowly in the individual as a form of inadequacy. Obviously relationships can suffer from this, and many do. The best outlook is one of equality...even if one partner is 'sexually superior' at the moment, if we view both partners as having equal capacity then they can grow and mature together into one being!

Oooooookay, seeing how I currently have secondary anorgasmia I probably shouldn't say this, but, when I was a kid I always had multiple orgasms every time I masturbated. 7 orgasms was my average, but I could go to 11-14 if I wanted to, and that was just "plain" penis in hand masturbation.

Everyone is different, but I think a lot of guys, and people, are more orgasmic than they think.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
... I like to think of men and women as equal partners in sexuality. If one partner is viewed as inherently superior, the dreaded spark of jealousy will likely be ignited in the other partner. It may not manifest immediately, but it can grow slowly in the individual as a form of inadequacy. Obviously relationships can suffer from this, and many do. The best outlook is one of equality...even if one partner is 'sexually superior' at the moment, if we view both partners as having equal capacity then they can grow and mature together into one being!

Wow, we need more like you! :smile:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
EDITED: I guess I made an inappropriate comment so I changed it. Ok, no more jokes.

VERY sorry if someone was offended
Too late now, there, cuz.

I REMOVED MY COMMENT MODERATOR

"jACKASS NIGHT" ? way to go on encouraging posts
See above reply and repeat.

My two sisters and gf tell me to get back on here and say it again

Every month they come to me and say "My Uterus hurts!" and it really does and there's nothing I can do for them. I am SO glad I don't have to deal with that! One of them takes to the couch for several days with a heating pad!

Guys know nothing like that

Guys have it SO easy!

You girls have (comparatively) really high-maintenance private areas...there, I don't know how better to say it.

Big concern for guys, if they even think about it at all:

"How do I measure up?

We really do have it easy and I really am sorry you have to go through all that on top of figuring out what the heck it is we really want from you

Ok here's a bonus tip ladies:

Biggest lie of all dudes: "I'm different, I care" they're just tellin you what you want to hear ladies
You should quit while you're ahead and leave.

:eek:

Funny how good intentions can go so bad so fast. Lesson learned: no honest comments
Which proves conclusively that you forgot what the road to hell is paved with now don't you? :duh:
A little tip for you: Never ever let your big mouth supercede your common sense when you're discussing a women's sensitive issues.
On that note,
'Nuff said.