I know that as a guy,I will never fully experience the pressure some
women feel (by the media) to be "perfect";but I am beginning to have
some idea.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't believe everything you see in the galleries! Some of those penises are faked. Photoshop, dildos held to the groin and photographed in inadequate light (so you are not seeing a real penis at all!), tape measures folded down to the first inch and a half and then pushed down into the groin fat to measure and penises measured against aerosol cans that are actually miniature versions of the larger cans. Then there are the pictures that are taken in extreme close up...everyone knows things look bigger when you take a picture of them in close up.

The measurements that some men put under their postings are frequently exaggerated too. Bear that in mind.

Most of the penises here are larger than the accepted average (which is 5.1-5.9 in) but few of them are what I would call 'huge'. The majority of the larger ones fall into the 7in - 8in range, and have a (in some cases) slightly thicker than average girth.

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand what you're saying...Im not small or anything but , I posted a topic, about "why do guys with big penises need support" why a support group for large penises...after reading through all this stuff on here, its the guys with small ones that need physical, or emotional support after considering all the things you read on this website...guys with small ones who need extra tips or techniques to know how to use what God gave them to please the woman they desire. Big guys have it easy really...although everyone needs support sometimes, big or small, well endowed or not well endowed.

Although the above person is right, this is more of like a bragging board with false claims. Personally some of it is intriguing , some of it I relate to , some of it I dont, some of it I envy and some of it Im completely turned off by.

B_bigbanana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't believe everything you see in the galleries! Some of those penises are faked. Photoshop, dildos held to the groin and photographed in inadequate light (so you are not seeing a real penis at all!), tape measures folded down to the first inch and a half and then pushed down into the groin fat to measure and penises measured against aerosol cans that are actually miniature versions of the larger cans. Then there are the pictures that are taken in extreme close up...everyone knows things look bigger when you take a picture of them in close up.

The measurements that some men put under their postings are frequently exaggerated too. Bear that in mind.

Most of the penises here are larger than the accepted average (which is 5.1-5.9 in) but few of them are what I would call 'huge'. The majority of the larger ones fall into the 7in - 8in range, and have a (in some cases) slightly thicker than average girth.

Good point. I do believe some of these 'photos' are rigged and not real. The same can be said about photos in fashion magazines as well. So, yeah, don't believe everything you see on this site because some of them are doctored.

D

deleted213967

It seems to me that you've been around the block a few times...:wink:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Don't feel upset man, be proud of what you got. Maybe you think why I tell you this because I have nothingto complain, but believe me, it's not about how big you are, but how you are feeling. Be glad with your body. That is easyer, believe me.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always LOVE those supermarket tabloid pics of movie starlets with gobs of cellulite and the flab on so called hunks. Same issues as normal folks. They just have better publicists. :smile:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It seems to me that you've been around the block a few times...:wink:

Yes you could say that! Certainly I am wise to most of the trickery that goes on. I forgot to mention people who steal pictures of penises that aren't even theirs and put them in their galleries! Seriously though, I was married to a man who was 8.5in x 6.5in (no word of a lie) and some of the men here claiming to be 10x7 are smaller than he was. So I know a lot of what is on show here is, at the very least, exaggerated.

But whatever. Most of it's still nice to look at! :tongue:

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not saying this is always the case, but in my experience, some men with larger penises KNOW that they have it easier with women, and they don't try as hard. I've been in a few relationships with larger men who could care less about the fact that they could give me multiple orgasms if they wanted to.

Those were the same ones who figured all they have to do is get hard and give me a good pounding, and that should take care of my every fantasy. I was married to a man that was less than 5 inches... and he was the BEST LOVER I've had in my life.... no contest... because he knew how to take care of me.

It's what you do with it. Period. If you love who you are, and embrace your own appearance and abilities with pride and confidence, a woman will be attracted to that more than you can imagine.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not saying this is always the case, but in my experience, some men with larger penises KNOW that they have it easier with women, and they don't try as hard. I've been in a few relationships with larger men who could care less about the fact that they could give me multiple orgasms if they wanted to.

Those were the same ones who figured all they have to do is get hard and give me a good pounding, and that should take care of my every fantasy. I was married to a man that was less than 5 inches... and he was the BEST LOVER I've had in my life.... no contest... because he knew how to take care of me.

It's what you do with it. Period. If you love who you are, and embrace your own appearance and abilities with pride and confidence, a woman will be attracted to that more than you can imagine.

I know what you are saying. There is no doubt in my mind that most men who are less blessed with size try harder in - and out - of bed. Lots of men who are hung either lie there and behave as though you should be grateful to have a big knob at your disposal or use it like a battering ram (as though tearing up the pussy is evidence of their formidable size rather than testimony to their lack of skill as lovers). Some do make the effort to learn to please a woman but I would say at least half don't bother because they think it is enough to have a big one.

Last edited:

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, think of it this way, even if they have big cocks, half of those guys are probably ugly as all hell anyways, so they wont get hot chicks just because they have big penis! If your a good looking guy you have the advantage! If your ugly then sorry, but hey theres always plastic surgery, or this so called "confidence" But I don't believe a fat ugly confident guy will get hot chicks either.

And thats what its all about. We want a big cock so we can get a hot woman and keep her. Everybody wants to settle down with somebody who is sexy.

The hot guys with big dicks, hey, they are lucky mofos. They get the hot girls, your are destined for your equivalent is my theory.

But looks don't matter whatsoever in the long run. Just like cock size does not matter in the long run. Just learn to use it right.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kasso iz k0rrect when he be sayin yew should just learn to uses it rights.

A 5 incher can be just as good as any other size unless the girl just so happens to be the minority that "has to have" 9+ inches... Which IMO is bull shit. It's all in their heads. All guys need to learn how to have sex even after a few years of going at it, most guys could probably learn alot.

Knowledge and coordination > a few extra inches.

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go out and get some action, thats all I can say. Most guys with big dicks here are virgins anyway lol

Not too easy to get some action;unless you're willing to pay for it.
How do you figure that their virgins ?

Alot of guys who are well-endowed get a lot of referral sex;girls
sleep with them and then tell their friends "Oh...you have to sleep
with this guy..." and so on.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Crosz, we've both been here the same amount of time, and i'm surprised you are still convinced that a large penis is a "chick-magnet" asset.

I'm gay and yesterday sucked my first large penis in quite a while. I gave up after five minutes. I could tell from the throbbing and twitching that my technique was working, but there was no other feedback from the guy, no reciprocation, not even a touch or a hand on my body. He seemed to think his size was enough. It wasn't. I moved on to a more appreciative guy with a smaller cock.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not too easy to get some action;unless you're willing to pay for it.
How do you figure that their virgins ?

Alot of guys who are well-endowed get a lot of referral sex;girls
sleep with them and then tell their friends "Oh...you have to sleep
with this guy..." and so on.

Not only do I think that isn't true, but wouldn't you have to have sex first? So if you haven't, meaning being a virgin, you can't be referred.

Also, I'm a virgin.