Ladies, I know I am not big but.....

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by quarrel, Feb 21, 2008.

1. quarrel

quarrel Member

Do you think most women would consider me small?

If so, do you think that towards the beginning of a relationship I should try to let a woman know in case that's not ok?

2. alysen6

alysen6 Member

If it's really important to a girl, she will ask or find out; no need to bring it up on your own. It would just make you appear self-conscious. The girls (like me) who really make size a priority for dating usually make it a priority to find out early, or even before they meet someone. You'll be looking for a girl who doesn't care about having a big guy, so you shouldn't bring up size at all; if she's dating you, she'll like the things she finds most important.

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I'd say you look like most cocks and are average in size. An average or small vagina would have no complaints about it.

I know people say all the time its not what you have but how you use it. This is true if you dont have a micropenis. If you are average sized and are great with thrusting, angles and oral sex, i promise she wont be thinking anything negative about your penis size.

Roughly 85% of women orgasm through clitoral stimulation- with or without anything in the vagina. This tells me if you can make her orgasm at all she is going to have stars in her eyes for your techniques. Just because a cock is big doesnt mean its going to feel good or the guy attached to it is going to be worth keeping around.

4. quarrel

quarrel Member

Thanks alysen. I guess what I'm worried about is that it seems more and more women are expressing a preference for a big penis and I just don't want an unpleasant surprise. I guess if that's the case she'll find a way to find out, as you said.

5. quarrel

quarrel Member

Thanks for the answer - and by the way your pics are gorgeous!

6. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

You look around average to me too, sex isn't all about penetration and it isn't all about size, average is fine, it's when a dick is inordinately small that guys need to be worried - even then it's no biggy, lots of women prefer oral sex so find one of the women that prefer that. If you're worried about your size I would try to hint at it near the beginning of the relationship, if you've happened across a woman who is insistent that she needs a big cock why waste time.

7. quarrel

quarrel Member

Thanks SpoiledPrinces.

Do you have any suggestions for how to hint at it? Make a joke about it not being big? That's hard to do.

By the way - Beautiful pics you have!

8. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

It is a hard one to broach, but I think, as you say, making a joke about it is the best way. Not to come straight out with it but to hint. It's really hard to think off the top of my head, because of course most jokes depend on the context of the conversation but something like 'would you like a drink' she'll say 'yes i'll have a xxxx' and you could perhaps say 'would you like a big one or a small one - I'm hoping you prefer small ones' :) Not the greatest joke but I'm sure in the situation you could think of something similar yet funny :)

As I've said though, you're not really small so there's no need to mention it unless you know she's been hanging out with Big Bob.

9. quarrel

quarrel Member

That's pretty good. Maybe not for the first date but if the topic of sex had come up.

By the way, specifically - it's not so much the length I'm concerned about (although I would love a couple more inches) it's the girth. I think a woman is going to think it's really skinny.

10. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Has any woman ever told you that?

11. quarrel

quarrel Member

I've had two things happen in my life, both within the last six months.

One was drinking heavily with some friends (mixed company) and then going nude in a hot tub. One of the girls looked at me and I casually asked her "what do you think?" and she said "kind of skinny, but nice" (The conversation had been very sexual leading up to this)

Then I dated a woman who did not orgasm with me, but had pretty big orgasms when I used her dildo on her which was about 6-7 inches long but much thicker than my penis.

So that's gotten in my head.

12. faucet

faucet New Member

I wouldn't mention it. One, she might think it's completely odd and you're self-absorbed by your dick size and two, it's a non-issue. You're not small. If it's any consolation, I've never even been with a man as large as you.

13. quarrel

quarrel Member

Really?

How many men have you been with?

14. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

You have to remember we judge dick size not on what we've had in the past - to a woman who'd only had sex with one guy who was 10 inches you'd be small, to a woman who'd only had sex with one guy who was 4 inches you'd be big - to a woman who'd had sex with an average number of guys your dick would be around average. Stop worrying :)

15. quarrel

quarrel Member

Thanks!

It's nice to finally get a woman to answer!

16. yummy123

yummy123 New Member

Albums:
    First of all, your dick is not small, it is about average. Second, there are so many ways you can make up for not having the largest dick around which could make you more appealing in bed than guys with bigger dicks. I will admit that many girls do prefer a larger dick, but when it comes down to it, the most important part is technique. Like they always say, quality is more important that quantity.

17. quarrel

quarrel Member

Yes - I've seen then woman feel that way. I'm doing all I can to be as good at oral sex as I can, take it slow, be caring and considerate and be able to last.

Is there anything a smaller/average guy can do during intercourse that is helpful?

18. B_eagle7

B_eagle7 New Member

Im a guy & ill tell you right now that unless the woman is a genuine size queen,ignorant & has a loose vagina,you have nothing to worry about.Bigger is not always better.I am in the avg range & have had my share of women & only had 1 complaint.It was like a hotdog in a hallway.Just remember...it works both ways.

Sexual intercourse isnt the only way to please your partner.If you do know for a fact that a woman you like is a size queeny,DONT pursue her cause you will regret it.

Draft saved Draft deleted